Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [On Pause] Gen 2 Color Boogaloo!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
[center][b]Taking a break from this currently! Might start it up again later. [/b][/center] Hiya! I like hoarding G1s. I also like breeding random dragons with wide color ranges together to see what happens. So, I'm combining those two things in this thread! The deal is as follows: [b][emoji=blue star size=1] I breed together two fully gened G1s [emoji=gold star size=1] I put the resulting chaos G2s in this thread [emoji=pink star size=1] If you happen to like one of these G2s, or want one for a breeding project, you may have them for free! I don't mind if you later decide you don't want them and exalt them, but please don't use this specifically to get free fodder dragons. [emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1] I love grandkids of my G1s, so if you breed one of these guys and are selling the grandkids, let me know! I may not always buy them but will consider it for sure :D [/b] [center] Just reply to let me know which one you would like and I'll send a CR. No need to ping, I'm subbed.[/center]
Taking a break from this currently! Might start it up again later.

Hiya! I like hoarding G1s. I also like breeding random dragons with wide color ranges together to see what happens. So, I'm combining those two things in this thread!

The deal is as follows:

I breed together two fully gened G1s

I put the resulting chaos G2s in this thread

If you happen to like one of these G2s, or want one for a breeding project, you may have them for free! I don't mind if you later decide you don't want them and exalt them, but please don't use this specifically to get free fodder dragons.

I love grandkids of my G1s, so if you breed one of these guys and are selling the grandkids, let me know! I may not always buy them but will consider it for sure :D

Just reply to let me know which one you would like and I'll send a CR. No need to ping, I'm subbed.
CiEKpcm.png
[center][emoji=gold star size=1] Pinglists for new hatches! [emoji=gold star size=1] Let me know if you'd like to be added, or if there are other specific criteria you'd like to be pinged for [/center] [quote= General new hatch pinglist]@/distortions @/samrie @/telepathetical[/quote] [quote= Ping for pure Fae G2 hatchlings, new bloodlines only] @/MewBladeXxX[/quote] [quote= one time ping for lime range, myrid fae] @/GogyNotFound[/quote]
Pinglists for new hatches!
Let me know if you'd like to be added, or if there are other specific criteria you'd like to be pinged for
General new hatch pinglist wrote:
@/distortions @/samrie @/telepathetical
Ping for pure Fae G2 hatchlings, new bloodlines only wrote:
@/MewBladeXxX
one time ping for lime range, myrid fae wrote:
@/GogyNotFound
CiEKpcm.png
open! come get 'em
open! come get 'em
CiEKpcm.png
[center][emoji=gold star size=1][/center]
CiEKpcm.png
this is so cool! i'll definitely keep this in mind when i have some more lair space
this is so cool! i'll definitely keep this in mind when i have some more lair space
tumblr_inline_o0jutqfBLl1r5w5jc_500.gif
ooh also would i be able to get a ping when new gen 2's are added? just in case i forget to check <3
ooh also would i be able to get a ping when new gen 2's are added? just in case i forget to check <3
tumblr_inline_o0jutqfBLl1r5w5jc_500.gif
@distortions sure thing!
@distortions sure thing!
CiEKpcm.png
[center]New hatches! @distortions [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/77644111][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/776442/77644111_350.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/77644110][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/776442/77644110_350.png[/img][/url] both very chaotic, but hey, free chaos babies! [/center]
New hatches! @distortions
77644111_350.png77644110_350.png
both very chaotic, but hey, free chaos babies!
CiEKpcm.png
[center][emoji=gold star size=1][/center]
CiEKpcm.png
free bump!
free bump!
old-oaks-2.png - old-dragon-bump.gif - dNCLmdm.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13