Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
aaaaand that's another dream, bringing us to a total of four!
aaaaand that's another dream, bringing us to a total of four!
Neon.png You start with an impossible goal: defeating the unbeatable enemy. And then you do whatever you gotta do to achieve it! Because even you can't know how much potential you have until you push yourself past your limits. THAT'S how you make yourself not just stronger... but stronger than you ever imagined you could be!

Qpv2mvo.pngYE53boy.pngSZfmfRv.png
fujRTIl.png
You guys know that they have rp forums right or you guys could just make one and take all of this out of the discussion thread

Just take this
And move it please?

Edit: or just not make your posts so long either ones fine
You guys know that they have rp forums right or you guys could just make one and take all of this out of the discussion thread

Just take this
And move it please?

Edit: or just not make your posts so long either ones fine
dcdn.gif=============?Nym8f=party.png
- my artt (break) - - The Shaded Subspecies - - The Mob!! A Fodderlock -
I'm starting to embrace the fact that every human(-oid) I draw looks like a tall child....
// soft sobbu
I'm starting to embrace the fact that every human(-oid) I draw looks like a tall child....
// soft sobbu
Neon.png You start with an impossible goal: defeating the unbeatable enemy. And then you do whatever you gotta do to achieve it! Because even you can't know how much potential you have until you push yourself past your limits. THAT'S how you make yourself not just stronger... but stronger than you ever imagined you could be!

fujRTIl.png
Ay damn I gotta wait an hour for cheesecake to thaw :(
Ay damn I gotta wait an hour for cheesecake to thaw :(
[ jxckalito ]
hoarding dragons and dreaming of lore

[ lore ] [ link ] [ link ]
I feel like hell, why do colds have to suck so badly?
I feel like hell, why do colds have to suck so badly?
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
If I decide to actually look for ref pics for this Imma sob. I feel really weird looking at people and trying to redraw them. Esp with the way I draw ... is this a thing or am I the only unfortunate one?
If I decide to actually look for ref pics for this Imma sob. I feel really weird looking at people and trying to redraw them. Esp with the way I draw ... is this a thing or am I the only unfortunate one?

fujRTIl.png
Human life is sth so fragile.. One moment you smile seeing someone else smile, and the next moment they are gone
Human life is sth so fragile.. One moment you smile seeing someone else smile, and the next moment they are gone

One step, two step ... walk again
I've missed you so much, omg. I don't think it really occurred to me how much I've missed you until now.
I've missed you so much, omg. I don't think it really occurred to me how much I've missed you until now.
eg1jZa2.png
I'm just gonna throw my angry fisties somewhere. good god, why am I like this?! I mean, I can draw humans, so what's the big difference if you actually wanna draw a human that's real?! Well, 'scuse you, I have problems apparently, okay?! ...

[ insert a giant rant with oneself here ]

Done. I've convinced myself. Too bad you have to go now haHA LOSER. ... screw you brain, screw you. I will be victorious when I return so double hahaHA on you too
I'm just gonna throw my angry fisties somewhere. good god, why am I like this?! I mean, I can draw humans, so what's the big difference if you actually wanna draw a human that's real?! Well, 'scuse you, I have problems apparently, okay?! ...

[ insert a giant rant with oneself here ]

Done. I've convinced myself. Too bad you have to go now haHA LOSER. ... screw you brain, screw you. I will be victorious when I return so double hahaHA on you too

fujRTIl.png
S T R E S S.
S T R E S S.