Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
Being deathly worried about someone you love while arguing with your mother who is in the other room over text message, apologising to her for HER mistakes again in desperation to smooth things over and keep the peace, even though you just wanted motherly advice and to try and be open about your feelings for once, being made to feel guilty for finally working up the courage and making the choice of distancing yourself from a toxic friend that was greatly impacting your mental health, crying your eyes out over the world itself and praying you don't have to wake up next time you sleep. Merry Christmas, everyone!! :D
Being deathly worried about someone you love while arguing with your mother who is in the other room over text message, apologising to her for HER mistakes again in desperation to smooth things over and keep the peace, even though you just wanted motherly advice and to try and be open about your feelings for once, being made to feel guilty for finally working up the courage and making the choice of distancing yourself from a toxic friend that was greatly impacting your mental health, crying your eyes out over the world itself and praying you don't have to wake up next time you sleep. Merry Christmas, everyone!! :D
IMG-3747.png
x
fBOw4m5.png S E C T O N I A fBOw4m5.png
o or secti // she/they - FR +3 - ping friendly
shortened-top.png
“In one of the stars I shall be living.
In one of them I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars
were laughing, when you look
at the sky at night.”

shortened-bottom.png
[center][url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/pet/420121329.html][img]https://www.chickensmoothie.com/pet/420121329&trans=1.jpg[/img][/url] Just got this little guy on CS and dressed up my new little squishy blue dude and I'm very happy now. It's the small things in life, you know?[/center]
420121329&trans=1.jpg

Just got this little guy on CS and dressed up my new little squishy blue dude and I'm very happy now. It's the small things in life, you know?
2022_fr-signature.png
VAIXATION
(vikes-ZAY-shun)
THEY/THEM/THEIRS
2022_fr-signature-margin.png
2022_fr-profile-divider-4.png
ABOUT || ART || ACCENTS
2022_fr-profile-divider-1.png
2022_fr-signature-2.png
change the world. my final message. good bye
change the world. my final message. good bye
52da68abb6078cb2256c94cf527c1a80a03742e1.gif
grabs starscream and shoves him in a blender /pos
grabs starscream and shoves him in a blender /pos
eESLWsA.gif finn + blurr | he/they/it | 15
neurodivergent (please use tonetags!)
i'll make this look nicer eventually.
it's a zero, NOT an O!
hatchery
art shop
skin shop
wishlist
ezgif-4-9f981b15fe.gif
AUGH i finally completed every level in desert island escape for the max score, who was responsible for designing the 3rd advanced map i just want to talk...

im sure pretty much any combo of animals is doable but my teams were bear/horse/eagle and penguin swapped out for the last on a few maps to cheese them. i don't have amiibos or a way to scan them so i was at the mercy of my own villagers.
AUGH i finally completed every level in desert island escape for the max score, who was responsible for designing the 3rd advanced map i just want to talk...

im sure pretty much any combo of animals is doable but my teams were bear/horse/eagle and penguin swapped out for the last on a few maps to cheese them. i don't have amiibos or a way to scan them so i was at the mercy of my own villagers.
sunflowers and leavessunflowers and leaves
in like 3 or 4 years there's gonna be kids on here asking for dragons born on their actual for real birth day including the year wow that is my shower thought
in like 3 or 4 years there's gonna be kids on here asking for dragons born on their actual for real birth day including the year wow that is my shower thought
vQBibnc.png
xypY4d5.png
TVHy8Pj.png
WmdW2o4.png2-Krondar-542341.pngc6d5AbQ.png
Ut9RRot.png
k3PfQGk.png
Sj6j121.png
fg6G1CJ.png
LACTOSE INTOLERANT PEEPS PLEASE DO NOT MAKE HOT COCOA WITH MILK INSTEAD OF WATER IT IS NOT WORTH IT I PROMISE I AM FIGHTING FOR MY LIFE IN HERE
LACTOSE INTOLERANT PEEPS PLEASE DO NOT MAKE HOT COCOA WITH MILK INSTEAD OF WATER IT IS NOT WORTH IT I PROMISE I AM FIGHTING FOR MY LIFE IN HERE
Rippling Cloth !

lev (he/him)
+0 fr time
pings/pms okay
friend requests okay
!!!

!!!
two hours until i get Primary Aether Gene: Candy and Secondary Aether Gene: Icing and i'm FINALLY completely done with arlo *salute emoji*
two hours until i get Primary Aether Gene: Candy and Secondary Aether Gene: Icing and i'm FINALLY completely done with arlo *salute emoji*
HpBICfc.gif
» about me
» commissions
[quote name="SillyFilly" date="2023-12-19 11:46:23" ] BABY COULD YOU PLAY ALONG WITH ME BABY WOULD THAT BE ALRIGHT WITH YOUUU/lyr will wood >>>>>>> [/quote] AND WHEN WE FIND OUT WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME COULD YOU TELL ME HOW I'M RIGHT FOR YOU Hhhh that's gonna be stuck in my head now ----- I knew I was gonna like Milgram but I didn't expect this. Like really Rodeo slow down, you ain't even finished the series yet stop planning playlists
SillyFilly wrote on 2023-12-19 11:46:23:
BABY COULD YOU PLAY ALONG WITH ME
BABY WOULD THAT BE ALRIGHT WITH YOUUU/lyr

will wood >>>>>>>
AND WHEN WE FIND OUT WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME
COULD YOU TELL ME HOW I'M RIGHT FOR YOU

Hhhh that's gonna be stuck in my head now
I knew I was gonna like Milgram but I didn't expect this. Like really Rodeo slow down, you ain't even finished the series yet stop planning playlists
Shattered Glass

Lorwolf Referral Link
Fr+2
I accept all friend requests!
Wishlist
Currently installing Baldur’s Gate 3!! :D [emoji=music note size=1]I’m so excited and I just can’t hide it I’m about to lose control and I think I like it [emoji=music notes size=1] (/lyrics)
Currently installing Baldur’s Gate 3!! :D

I’m so excited
and I just can’t hide it
I’m about to lose control
and I think I like it

(/lyrics)

6nI5sr3.png Arcane-Network.png