Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
Being called “useless” is apparently a much greater insult to me than any swear... I’m not doing too hot right now. This was after I literally did cooking prep and grilling. And it was meant as an overall term, about me existing.

So stupid. It’s like I’m sorry I exist, I guess. But no I’m not apologizing for literally being a person.
Being called “useless” is apparently a much greater insult to me than any swear... I’m not doing too hot right now. This was after I literally did cooking prep and grilling. And it was meant as an overall term, about me existing.

So stupid. It’s like I’m sorry I exist, I guess. But no I’m not apologizing for literally being a person.
yo this song slaps
yo this song slaps
4e90a04d31d3bcae9b4e5f8a5116f8a244da4bec.png
WUAdR.gif9uuiq.gifJPxpC.gif5sBoR.gifCnRKO.gifGvKkK2.pngw8ms22.pngeKJze2.png1U8l82.pngYom6V2.pngQNKiM2.pngYesWP1.png0ohTv1.png6OCCl1.pngKP44Z1.pnglk8yH1.pngwOfd71.png
d971ff4fb5409d1fb0212bbaea2b9cd73d65cd84.png
i think i'd play a pretty good noel gruber from ride the cyclone.
i think i'd play a pretty good noel gruber from ride the cyclone.
wishlist
he/kit
americanidiot my_hatchery! xenogender
trans
transmasc

rainbow
rosboy
gay
ace

catgender
arcane_egg
shadow_egg
sales
him
gene_wl
aparrel/skin_wl
god
art COATLSSS
all flight discord is a myth
all flight discord is a myth
vQBibnc.png
xypY4d5.png
TVHy8Pj.png
WmdW2o4.png2-Krondar-542341.pngc6d5AbQ.png
Ut9RRot.png
k3PfQGk.png
Sj6j121.png
fg6G1CJ.png
I do not trust Santa from It's a SpongeBob Christmas whatsoever.
I do not trust Santa from It's a SpongeBob Christmas whatsoever.
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
is that seriously why he wears the glove? does he just hate when people point out he's wearing one glove? if he did something why isn't it visible when he's wearing the prison outfit. what did you do to your arm Delgado please curious masses me must know.
is that seriously why he wears the glove? does he just hate when people point out he's wearing one glove? if he did something why isn't it visible when he's wearing the prison outfit. what did you do to your arm Delgado please curious masses me must know.
"Hole in the ceiling. Just pointing it out... the giant hole. I know, so helpful, Sam, thanks for being here."
Ok I guess things are better now. Still pretty messed up that stuff happened like it did. I didn’t think about pronoun usage earlier and basically upset everyone in one sentence. That and it’s ok for me to refer to myself as “useless” in a sort of nihilistic joke, but if someone else does it, it makes me feel pretty bad. I’m so dumb, I didn’t think about whether I’d squick somebody out.

I should also stop myself every time I feel compelled to say “and then they kissed”. Every month is pride month in my brain.
Ok I guess things are better now. Still pretty messed up that stuff happened like it did. I didn’t think about pronoun usage earlier and basically upset everyone in one sentence. That and it’s ok for me to refer to myself as “useless” in a sort of nihilistic joke, but if someone else does it, it makes me feel pretty bad. I’m so dumb, I didn’t think about whether I’d squick somebody out.

I should also stop myself every time I feel compelled to say “and then they kissed”. Every month is pride month in my brain.
Can we not steal our children's food? Thanks. Asking very much exists and I am not in a good mental state to react rationally to stuff like this, especially if you are incapable of changing your tone.
Can we not steal our children's food? Thanks. Asking very much exists and I am not in a good mental state to react rationally to stuff like this, especially if you are incapable of changing your tone.
d7yqvjz-1e5a466c-8d17-4c31-88b5-2f7854d8b0e6.gifMinus or Void, FR +2
d7yqvjz-1e5a466c-8d17-4c31-88b5-2f7854d8b0e6.gif They/Them
d7yqvjz-1e5a466c-8d17-4c31-88b5-2f7854d8b0e6.gif Lore Writer and G1 hoarder
DA6jduv.pngCTuU1r6.pngqKZAaLK.pngMbe1yYW.pngngXpEKo.pngjn8ILZm.pngWFhlmNb.png9Np9Ta9.pngBCSOpq7.pngSwhjRD4.pngCyW25gb.pngyI912j3.pngyK2yfiw.pngWRPJKhj.png
Dh5ETRX.png
I’ve been playing a lot of Your Turn To Die. I was sad when Mishima died because I really liked him. I really should buy a pin for my new ita bag that says, “All of my favorite characters are dead” because it’s true. (/half joking)
I’ve been playing a lot of Your Turn To Die. I was sad when Mishima died because I really liked him. I really should buy a pin for my new ita bag that says, “All of my favorite characters are dead” because it’s true. (/half joking)
QAIJLps.pngWNpaEiG.png
I need to finish that drama, even if the plot has deteriorated worse than a sandcastle against an incoming tide and the majority of the characters are stupid beyond belief. I'm halfway through already, and Mama didn't raise no quitter.
I need to finish that drama, even if the plot has deteriorated worse than a sandcastle against an incoming tide and the majority of the characters are stupid beyond belief. I'm halfway through already, and Mama didn't raise no quitter.