Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
once again I lament my second progen's tertiary color. it would have been a perfect pair otherwise. azure/maize/swamp vs blue/sky/MAGENTA. no matter what I try in the scrying workshop he never looks threatening. but it's okay since I can just pretend it doesn't exist
once again I lament my second progen's tertiary color. it would have been a perfect pair otherwise. azure/maize/swamp vs blue/sky/MAGENTA. no matter what I try in the scrying workshop he never looks threatening. but it's okay since I can just pretend it doesn't exist
I see the spine of the world
Sparkle and shine, light the inside
I see the spine of the world
I know it's mine, twisted and tied
maybe i shouldnt have tried to add and run like 60 mods at once i think that might be why rain world is crashing oops
maybe i shouldnt have tried to add and run like 60 mods at once i think that might be why rain world is crashing oops
DtBIuzC.png
lethal company good
lethal company good
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->1ylpk1.pngvKOcx1.pnguCgqc1.pngunknown.png
I just found out, after weeks, that there's a switch on the achievements page to view daily/weekly pursuits [emoji=skydancer deadpan size=1]
I just found out, after weeks, that there's a switch on the achievements page to view daily/weekly pursuits
A logo with two small green sprouts and the title Spontaneous Sprouts
tiny stitches that you placed into my skin
tiny stitches that you placed into my skin
HpBICfc.gif
» about me
» commissions
Yknow it’d be really hard to translate “Hey Two!” into Toki Pona, with the rap at the end with each of the contestants’ names due to having to put either ijo or jan in front of either a tokiponized version of the name or having to describe each contestant.
Yknow it’d be really hard to translate “Hey Two!” into Toki Pona, with the rap at the end with each of the contestants’ names due to having to put either ijo or jan in front of either a tokiponized version of the name or having to describe each contestant.
2afaf5c7a881f3ab7789c19cb50b27258701a37b.gifRisk - It/They - Please Ping2afaf5c7a881f3ab7789c19cb50b27258701a37b.gif

Hi welcome to chillis
I'm going to start screaming. In 20 years of aquarium keeping and decade(s) old fish, never have I experienced anything like this before, I am livid, why is this happening again. Why is my fish ill. WHERE ARE YOU COMING FROM. NOTHING WORKS.
I'm going to start screaming. In 20 years of aquarium keeping and decade(s) old fish, never have I experienced anything like this before, I am livid, why is this happening again. Why is my fish ill. WHERE ARE YOU COMING FROM. NOTHING WORKS.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
W

WHAT DO YOU MEAN "antibiotics lose their potency/get neutralised in hard water", OH MY GOD.
W

WHAT DO YOU MEAN "antibiotics lose their potency/get neutralised in hard water", OH MY GOD.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Been watching “Junji Ito Maniac: Tales of the Macabre” this morning. It’s amazing, like an anime version of “The Twilight Zone”. Junji Ito truly is a very talented storyteller.

I’m just disappointed that there are so few fanfics of his characters on AO3. I thought for sure that there was going to be a lot of simping going on for the Ice Cream Bus driver. lol XD
Been watching “Junji Ito Maniac: Tales of the Macabre” this morning. It’s amazing, like an anime version of “The Twilight Zone”. Junji Ito truly is a very talented storyteller.

I’m just disappointed that there are so few fanfics of his characters on AO3. I thought for sure that there was going to be a lot of simping going on for the Ice Cream Bus driver. lol XD
6nI5sr3.png Arcane-Network.png
i will not miss stupid strength up burst bomb kraken e litres when the servers shut down
i will not miss stupid strength up burst bomb kraken e litres when the servers shut down
DtBIuzC.png