Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
i literally cannot stop choking on this popcorn My life is in RUIN
i literally cannot stop choking on this popcorn My life is in RUIN
Oup.gif
^ hi.. . my art ^
i will forever hate the placement of the flight banners on the new profiles <3 :)c
i will forever hate the placement of the flight banners on the new profiles <3 :)c
eastern-dragon-teenager-air-pixel.gifwestern-dragon-child-fire-pixel.gifhe/him
Tight bars little man
Tight bars little man
BoppingBuilder.gif d7yqvjz-1e5a466c-8d17-4c31-88b5-2f7854d8b0e6.gifKieran, FR +2
d7yqvjz-1e5a466c-8d17-4c31-88b5-2f7854d8b0e6.gif They/Them
d7yqvjz-1e5a466c-8d17-4c31-88b5-2f7854d8b0e6.gif G1 and shiny pokemon hoarder
>:'c
>:'c
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
I am probably the only person in the entire Kirby fandom who depicts their take on Galacta Knight as fairly draconic and I want to increase the draconicness because what is canon anymore canon is dead and I killed it
I am probably the only person in the entire Kirby fandom who depicts their take on Galacta Knight as fairly draconic and I want to increase the draconicness because what is canon anymore canon is dead and I killed it
IMG-6302.png
x
fBOw4m5.png S E C T O N I A fBOw4m5.png
o or secti // she/they - FR +3 - ping friendly
shortened-top.png
“In one of the stars I shall be living.
In one of them I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars
were laughing, when you look
at the sky at night.”

shortened-bottom.png
xxIMG-6303.png
[quote name="Alvis" date="2023-02-24 10:22:29" ] i will forever hate the placement of the flight banners on the new profiles <3 :)c [/quote] just posting to say i meant this thing [img]https://i.ibb.co/W5sXsTn/Screenshot-20230224-150922-Firefox.jpg[/img] i realize that my og post could've confused some ppl thinking that i didn't like the new banners at the top of your lair/profile page. my bad.
Alvis wrote on 2023-02-24 10:22:29:
just posting to say i meant this thing
Screenshot-20230224-150922-Firefox.jpg

i realize that my og post could've confused some ppl thinking that i didn't like the new banners at the top of your lair/profile page. my bad.
eastern-dragon-teenager-air-pixel.gifwestern-dragon-child-fire-pixel.gifhe/him
Man, I miss Club Penguin Rewritten so much!

I miss all my penguin homies. I miss my cool igloos. I miss dressing up my penguin. I miss my puffles. I miss the mascots.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaah

Man, I miss Club Penguin Rewritten so much!

I miss all my penguin homies. I miss my cool igloos. I miss dressing up my penguin. I miss my puffles. I miss the mascots.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaah

5255079-8Mmx39RQgBpdGm07.jpg
Well, let's see what will win, my loyalty to Wind or the pretty banners of Wispwillow Grove and Starwood Strand.
Well, let's see what will win, my loyalty to Wind or the pretty banners of Wispwillow Grove and Starwood Strand.
W6LdAlV.gif
WHYYYY MY NINTENDO ONLINE EXPIRED TODAY ARE YOU KIDDIN
WHYYYY MY NINTENDO ONLINE EXPIRED TODAY ARE YOU KIDDIN
Why don’t you let me free?
CAUSE YOU’D NEVER DARE TO BE!

~Evelyn Evelyn
I get to go over to someone's place for once I am so happy
I get to go over to someone's place for once I am so happy
4e90a04d31d3bcae9b4e5f8a5116f8a244da4bec.png
LpgZ6.gifcGr9q.gifwLBco.giffXt7U.gifS8D1j.gifkhX4U.gifASw4Q.gifUPIDL.gifwampO1.pngZaCKg1.pngNYLCM1.pngcFftE1.pnghyueq1.png
d971ff4fb5409d1fb0212bbaea2b9cd73d65cd84.png