Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
if this new season is gonna follow what the last one did we should be seeing another months worth of avatars alongside it...

NINTENDO GIVE US THE DJ OCTAVIO AVATAR CHALLENGE
you gave everyone else in the promo art for return of the mammilians avatars using both said art and their in game models for the story mode themed week. EXCEPT OCTAVIO. technically deep cut as well but theyre just the masks in that specific artwork, and they got their own full week anyways.

actually no, dont just give us octavio. give us a full octarian themed week. you only gave us one non-player or idol octarian and that was a default octotrooper i demand more octarian rep

i mean i love my current big run themed avatar (cohozuna chilling at wahoo world, he is having fun :]) but also... *gestures at fr theme*
it would just be On Brand for me to have a DJ Octavio avatar on my switch profile Please
if this new season is gonna follow what the last one did we should be seeing another months worth of avatars alongside it...

NINTENDO GIVE US THE DJ OCTAVIO AVATAR CHALLENGE
you gave everyone else in the promo art for return of the mammilians avatars using both said art and their in game models for the story mode themed week. EXCEPT OCTAVIO. technically deep cut as well but theyre just the masks in that specific artwork, and they got their own full week anyways.

actually no, dont just give us octavio. give us a full octarian themed week. you only gave us one non-player or idol octarian and that was a default octotrooper i demand more octarian rep

i mean i love my current big run themed avatar (cohozuna chilling at wahoo world, he is having fun :]) but also... *gestures at fr theme*
it would just be On Brand for me to have a DJ Octavio avatar on my switch profile Please
xxx the octopus the myth the legend dj octavio fandragon xx "GYAH HA HA! Not if I crash your big finish!"
credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr
KLTxh3r.pngv2PJF9u.pngeswSnrS.png
bX96R21.png6meUms1.png
splatoon fandragons!!
e
e
Man, I feel bad when others cut me off when I'm speaking.
Shouldn't it be the other way around?
Man, I feel bad when others cut me off when I'm speaking.
Shouldn't it be the other way around?
vn2qGj4.pngnecbzO5.pngOjZUb6h.pngBPrn1qO.pngzXPUC5G.pngz6QqwoI.png0V6r9zM.pngRhiPGkQ.pnguzVzjjZ.pnguJuXpVk.pnglAR8cRt.png
mz77kVn.png
You ever feel like “hehehehohoho” and want to jump up and down really fast like a cartoon character?
You ever feel like “hehehehohoho” and want to jump up and down really fast like a cartoon character?
5255079-8Mmx39RQgBpdGm07.jpg
corrupted by impropriety
corrupted by impropriety
HpBICfc.gif
» about me
» commissions
Deathfog Gaming I will be the Spawn Of Evil
Deathfog Gaming I will be the Spawn Of Evil
WKtl2lb.pngYMPbu9R.pngBS4vqBB.png
Old Dragon Enjoyer
Animaniacs!!!! Rob Paulsen <3 Yakko Warner is the best. part of it is because I am also the oldest sibling but that's a feature not a bug
Animaniacs!!!! Rob Paulsen <3 Yakko Warner is the best. part of it is because I am also the oldest sibling but that's a feature not a bug
hello people of the internet
no I wasn't born in 2000 that's just my username
OrlEqVx.pngE3nmoMt.png
mlHpBMC.png
GORO MAAAAAAAAAAAAAJIMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
GORO MAAAAAAAAAAAAAJIMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
r2.gif
Why can’t the "new" banner for Ice be pretty like all the other flights :(
Why can’t the "new" banner for Ice be pretty like all the other flights :(
IMG-3747.png
x
fBOw4m5.png S E C T O N I A fBOw4m5.png
o or secti // she/they - FR +3 - ping friendly
shortened-top.png
“In one of the stars I shall be living.
In one of them I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars
were laughing, when you look
at the sky at night.”

shortened-bottom.png
*grabs tablet pen and disintegrates immediately and without warning*
*grabs tablet pen and disintegrates immediately and without warning*
Oup.gif
^ hi.. . my art ^
im so mad

im so flipping mad

im going to rip flesh off of bone

i will kill somebody

i will genocie like an enraged Bazelguese

nay

i am as angry as an enraged Crimson Fatalis

or a Molten Tigrex

on the bright side-new arts! pretty wispwillow! but man, i wish i was Earth sometimes-their art is so pretty! and fits how my irl home looks, nt to mention- dinosaurs! but i cannot leave, the urge to serve Mother Shadowbinder is too strong.
im so mad

im so flipping mad

im going to rip flesh off of bone

i will kill somebody

i will genocie like an enraged Bazelguese

nay

i am as angry as an enraged Crimson Fatalis

or a Molten Tigrex

on the bright side-new arts! pretty wispwillow! but man, i wish i was Earth sometimes-their art is so pretty! and fits how my irl home looks, nt to mention- dinosaurs! but i cannot leave, the urge to serve Mother Shadowbinder is too strong.
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile