Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
I [emoji=familiar heart size=1] my yukata
I my yukata
HpBICfc.gif
» about me
» commissions
At least it's sunny outside...?
At least it's sunny outside...?
XFjPUms.png[An error has occurred. Please try again later.]YlbAFZL.png
i love ice spice sooo much shes so silly
i love ice spice sooo much shes so silly
Oup.gif
^ hi.. . my art ^
If you still you “psychopath” to mean evil you should be hit with a hammer
If you still you “psychopath” to mean evil you should be hit with a hammer
STRANGEFLESH
>It/It's
>friendly/open to chat! I love pings and messages
>wishlist
>lineage
>About me
tumblr-paypl0-G37c1xpxfk5o4-250.png
man i love being able to see the animals again, and being home is strange but nice but being constantly dead named is not the vibe.

Esp when i thought they were trying to get better
man i love being able to see the animals again, and being home is strange but nice but being constantly dead named is not the vibe.

Esp when i thought they were trying to get better
tabbycatcloud.png
I really wish mess just never existed
I really wish mess just never existed
|Ello I'm Awoken, She/her, FR+8, I am a bunch of lizards in a coat, Profile dragon|
WyB8X7e.jpg
only a few more hours till i find out if my amiibo collection will be bigger...
someone could and probably will bid closer to the end time but so far its looking pretty good...

and with these i'd just need the s2 octos (and the s1 recolours and smash variant but im not too worried about those for now) and my splatoon amiibos will be finished... hopefully the octos pop up again at some point because im still salty i missed out on them when a listing of them was up a few months back

..maybe we'll get more reprints when the dlc releases... or alongside the deep cut amiibos whenever we get those...

....i wonder if we'll ever get a dj octavio amiibo. i think we should he deserves it, plus there are plenty of other nintendo villains who have amiibos.
only a few more hours till i find out if my amiibo collection will be bigger...
someone could and probably will bid closer to the end time but so far its looking pretty good...

and with these i'd just need the s2 octos (and the s1 recolours and smash variant but im not too worried about those for now) and my splatoon amiibos will be finished... hopefully the octos pop up again at some point because im still salty i missed out on them when a listing of them was up a few months back

..maybe we'll get more reprints when the dlc releases... or alongside the deep cut amiibos whenever we get those...

....i wonder if we'll ever get a dj octavio amiibo. i think we should he deserves it, plus there are plenty of other nintendo villains who have amiibos.
xxx the octopus the myth the legend dj octavio fandragon xx "GYAH HA HA! Not if I crash your big finish!"
credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr
KLTxh3r.pngv2PJF9u.pngeswSnrS.png
bX96R21.png6meUms1.png
splatoon fandragons!!
e
e
I knew it. My premonitions are never wrong when I get them but I really wish that the negative ones would be just once,,
I knew it. My premonitions are never wrong when I get them but I really wish that the negative ones would be just once,,
IMG-3747.png
x
fBOw4m5.png S E C T O N I A fBOw4m5.png
o or secti // she/they - FR +3 - ping friendly
shortened-top.png
“In one of the stars I shall be living.
In one of them I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars
were laughing, when you look
at the sky at night.”

shortened-bottom.png
Man why is it so hard to find mods for Divinity... So many of the good looking ones are 2-3 years (or more) since last update =[
Man why is it so hard to find mods for Divinity... So many of the good looking ones are 2-3 years (or more) since last update =[
WKtl2lb.pngYMPbu9R.pngBS4vqBB.png
Old Dragon Enjoyer
nooo someone bid on two of them... hrgh
we're still in the lead but its so close to the max auto bid we set.... and theres still an hour and a half where someone could easily bid over it and take the lead from us hhhhhhhh

okay.. dads gonna raise the bids just in case, hopefully wont have to go up that much but just to be safe.. because of course its the one i want the most that has to be the one giving me a heart attack... the dualies girl is worth it though.

edit; the dualies girl is at 50 but the squid sisters are still at 30... huh??? they're bidding really slow on it... i might keep an eye on it and see if it goes for around how much i got mine for..
nooo someone bid on two of them... hrgh
we're still in the lead but its so close to the max auto bid we set.... and theres still an hour and a half where someone could easily bid over it and take the lead from us hhhhhhhh

okay.. dads gonna raise the bids just in case, hopefully wont have to go up that much but just to be safe.. because of course its the one i want the most that has to be the one giving me a heart attack... the dualies girl is worth it though.

edit; the dualies girl is at 50 but the squid sisters are still at 30... huh??? they're bidding really slow on it... i might keep an eye on it and see if it goes for around how much i got mine for..
xxx the octopus the myth the legend dj octavio fandragon xx "GYAH HA HA! Not if I crash your big finish!"
credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr
KLTxh3r.pngv2PJF9u.pngeswSnrS.png
bX96R21.png6meUms1.png
splatoon fandragons!!
e
e