Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
Gotta be prepared
Gotta be prepared
swap_by_rebebird-dcmdt5g.pngtumblr_puemdu5BCj1vjloioo1_100.pngSB3LpZT.png
If someone aplogizes to me one more time bu saying I misunderstood rather than admitting they may have portrayed it wrong imma blow a gasket
If someone aplogizes to me one more time bu saying I misunderstood rather than admitting they may have portrayed it wrong imma blow a gasket
9YmzAZz.png
6YtLZau.png
LRdLP2V.png
ACOZFAh.png
kE8PZoU.png
8732-DEFC-0882-405-A-A1-FC-A7-F406-FC25-B0.gifjt3PpxV.pngqo188r4.png
WKtl2lb.png
VjdktqS.png
FObX7rS.png
LardsEd.png
YMPbu9R.png
I am literally speechless that episode was ****** amazing. was smiling the whole time ahhhh YESSS RHAENYRAAA
I am literally speechless that episode was ****** amazing. was smiling the whole time ahhhh YESSS RHAENYRAAA
MV1Iakt.png they/them | 18 | artist | INTP | FR+2 MV1Iakt.png
yknow maybe i should go back to doing my unreals on time, sephirot is fun.
yknow maybe i should go back to doing my unreals on time, sephirot is fun.
He/Him
EU - CET / FR+9
Wishlist
Moss.
I just found out 110 XXX g1 dragons are exalted. WHYYYY
I just found out 110 XXX g1 dragons are exalted. WHYYYY
hu72dVR.png
Waiting for fanfictions to update is like leaving five universes on pause in my head all the time
Waiting for fanfictions to update is like leaving five universes on pause in my head all the time
3BQENe8.png
J7D1quC.png
qJFAY9h.png
47OyeGK.png
8B7LZd5.png
.........................................................................................................................................................................................
johPgo5.png
FELANDIA GRghrrhGHgrhrr goes wild (positive)
FELANDIA GRghrrhGHgrhrr goes wild (positive)

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
trying to summon salmon godzilla
trying to summon salmon godzilla
n9sEhSB.png you can call me Qwil
there is no U anywhere in my username
nej6cGW.png
JHqnR5C.png
FObX7rS.png
8GgdVkW.png
(on Final Outpost) I must have that female Nektara Veziko. I’ll even double my bid if I have to.
(on Final Outpost) I must have that female Nektara Veziko. I’ll even double my bid if I have to.
6nI5sr3.png Arcane-Network.png
@Natron science is a process, not a dogma. the approximate amount of "correctness" within a particular scientific discipline is a completely arbitrary (and definitionally unprovable) idea. it's certainly a garbage attempt at a gotcha, how convenient that you get to just decide what information counts. it's in the 60% false section because hbhhbhhbhb i said so.
and not to be a jerk but nobody wants to read a whole essay like that. moar words dont make u sound more smarterer, being concise is a virtue.

and here's the thing!
on principle i agree with you! phobias that are common among some people are virtually nonexistant in others (for example, clowns are scary in America, but not in Japan); there's a lot to be explored on the nature of phobias like why such cultural differences exist, and whether many so-called phobias are even legitimate to begin with! but to claim or imply that phobias as a psychological phenomenon aren't real or legitimate is patently false.
I absolutely adore creepycrawlies, but i knew someone who, no matter how gently i tried to change his mind, was simply unable to because ACTUAL phobias (not just cultural taboos) are irrational.

whatever man just read that guys papers and do actual research instead of just disregarding whatever you dont wanna hear.
@Natron science is a process, not a dogma. the approximate amount of "correctness" within a particular scientific discipline is a completely arbitrary (and definitionally unprovable) idea. it's certainly a garbage attempt at a gotcha, how convenient that you get to just decide what information counts. it's in the 60% false section because hbhhbhhbhb i said so.
and not to be a jerk but nobody wants to read a whole essay like that. moar words dont make u sound more smarterer, being concise is a virtue.

and here's the thing!
on principle i agree with you! phobias that are common among some people are virtually nonexistant in others (for example, clowns are scary in America, but not in Japan); there's a lot to be explored on the nature of phobias like why such cultural differences exist, and whether many so-called phobias are even legitimate to begin with! but to claim or imply that phobias as a psychological phenomenon aren't real or legitimate is patently false.
I absolutely adore creepycrawlies, but i knew someone who, no matter how gently i tried to change his mind, was simply unable to because ACTUAL phobias (not just cultural taboos) are irrational.

whatever man just read that guys papers and do actual research instead of just disregarding whatever you dont wanna hear.
dBieivA.png
eIK5iG7.png
ePOliyb.png
bYt72YT.png
xj6Mn2e.png
A Bottomless Curse,
A Bottomless Sea
Accepting of
All that there Is
And can Be
65911250.png
WbuVpYC.png