Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
*excitedly waits for my bestie to come back* /p
*excitedly waits for my bestie to come back* /p
chaogarden.gif
i do not want to see hazbin hotel crossposts please
i do not want to see hazbin hotel crossposts please
fd42d8db496e46e1da3cda70d0e1285f654c6221.gif
did I just buy $17 of batman and dmc games before the sale ended? yes I did hehehe

seriously good deal though- gonna be playing Arkham knight for like the tenth time since the time it’s been out
did I just buy $17 of batman and dmc games before the sale ended? yes I did hehehe

seriously good deal though- gonna be playing Arkham knight for like the tenth time since the time it’s been out
MV1Iakt.png they/them | 18 | artist | INTP | FR+2 MV1Iakt.png
can't believe it's almost thursday again, like where did the time go??
can't believe it's almost thursday again, like where did the time go??
xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx
midwxst

he / him
fr +3
done with three rabbit keychains :'33! one tail and two paws <'3!! aaand I have two older ones (both being paws) so i have five rabbit keychains rn :'33!

will have to buy materials again (and find epoxy, rather than strong glue), as i have about 12-15 more parts (back and front paws, plus tails) to turn into mooore keeeychains :'Dc lacking in many components rn, LOL

(i super love how the tail one from this batch came out, btw; it's so poof-y and soft, and holds so well?? my favourite so far <'3!! sooo pretty with the white-and-black mottled patterns on it, lol!! and it was my first tail keychain, so i'm def hyped to do the remaining ones :'D!!)

i dunno if i'll sell them very soon... buuut probs in a bit tho :'33c! just want to make sure that they don't lose any fur or hair first... i would doubt so, but hair slippage is a terrible and unpredictable thing :'(( haha

- Aigle-Renard(e); iel.
PS. : have a migraine rn :'(( sobs
done with three rabbit keychains :'33! one tail and two paws <'3!! aaand I have two older ones (both being paws) so i have five rabbit keychains rn :'33!

will have to buy materials again (and find epoxy, rather than strong glue), as i have about 12-15 more parts (back and front paws, plus tails) to turn into mooore keeeychains :'Dc lacking in many components rn, LOL

(i super love how the tail one from this batch came out, btw; it's so poof-y and soft, and holds so well?? my favourite so far <'3!! sooo pretty with the white-and-black mottled patterns on it, lol!! and it was my first tail keychain, so i'm def hyped to do the remaining ones :'D!!)

i dunno if i'll sell them very soon... buuut probs in a bit tho :'33c! just want to make sure that they don't lose any fur or hair first... i would doubt so, but hair slippage is a terrible and unpredictable thing :'(( haha

- Aigle-Renard(e); iel.
PS. : have a migraine rn :'(( sobs
Renard(e) || Pronouns; iel or they
Host of the Fireworks Median system
FR Time +3 || French and English speaker || 25+
- Current hyperfixation : Saint Seiya -
(Autistic, so I'm super sorry if I say weird things at times!)
Currently trying to figure out how to replicate the look of the coral from Prey without cheating.

...AND in extension, whatever the typhon's deal is.

Why do I do these kinds of things to myself?
Currently trying to figure out how to replicate the look of the coral from Prey without cheating.

...AND in extension, whatever the typhon's deal is.

Why do I do these kinds of things to myself?
7jRUFbW.png
When a man lies he murders some part of the world
These are the pale deaths which men miscall their lives
All this I cannot bear to witness any longer
Cannot the kingdom of salvation take me home
7kHxxxY.png
TBH I find it kind of fun to read people's headcanons and see if it lines up with my headcanons
TBH I find it kind of fun to read people's headcanons and see if it lines up with my headcanons
im tempted to go get chips.....hm....
im tempted to go get chips.....hm....
ECWVu.gifIiUng.gifLIvad.gifejvtR.gif
I want to sleep but my body is full of energy... h e l p
I want to sleep but my body is full of energy... h e l p
r7LsxK2.png
Please- talking to my family members who don’t even talk to me is so weird now. I can only talk to my friends and only the family members that I talk to regularly. This is so weird.

I’m just sitting here, going like, “please. please stop talking to me. please. I just want to go back to do what I was originally doing…”
Please- talking to my family members who don’t even talk to me is so weird now. I can only talk to my friends and only the family members that I talk to regularly. This is so weird.

I’m just sitting here, going like, “please. please stop talking to me. please. I just want to go back to do what I was originally doing…”
chaogarden.gif