Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
I’m solo roleplaying again but this time I’m caving and getting the Mythic GM Emulator and some actual rule books bc attempting to build the framework for an entire RPG from scratch is just way too hard. Believe me, it’s a lot harder than it sounds

Been playing The Arcana and I’m almost done with Nadia’s and Asra’s routes (been going back and forth between them)

After that all I have to finish are Julian’s and Portia’s aka the Devorak siblings’ routes and then, sadly, I will be done with the game

Then I will only have fanfiction to fill the empty void in my heart for more Arcana content u_u

I’m solo roleplaying again but this time I’m caving and getting the Mythic GM Emulator and some actual rule books bc attempting to build the framework for an entire RPG from scratch is just way too hard. Believe me, it’s a lot harder than it sounds

Been playing The Arcana and I’m almost done with Nadia’s and Asra’s routes (been going back and forth between them)

After that all I have to finish are Julian’s and Portia’s aka the Devorak siblings’ routes and then, sadly, I will be done with the game

Then I will only have fanfiction to fill the empty void in my heart for more Arcana content u_u

6nI5sr3.png Arcane-Network.png
oh. so that was why the classroom i'm commandeering was empty

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA THAT WAS SO AWKWARD BY STARS ABOVE I AM SO SORRY
oh. so that was why the classroom i'm commandeering was empty

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA THAT WAS SO AWKWARD BY STARS ABOVE I AM SO SORRY
2KAdknV.pngpixpet_mini_sunobra_pixel.gifLshkoju.pngdragonilluminaticonfirmed.gif
I've only had the Ministrosities for one week but if anything were to happen to them I would die what if I make a Redstone Ministrosity breeding pair hmhmhm that's like 2 pairs of Opal though -_- plus I have to find the dragons with the correct color range -___- look at the boi [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/193243516665593856/969117757486555166/unknown.png[/img]
I've only had the Ministrosities for one week but if anything were to happen to them I would die
what if I make a Redstone Ministrosity breeding pair hmhmhm
that's like 2 pairs of Opal though -_- plus I have to find the dragons with the correct color range -___-

look at the boi
unknown.png
n9sEhSB.png you can call me Qwil
there is no U anywhere in my username
nej6cGW.png
JHqnR5C.png
FObX7rS.png
8GgdVkW.png
I really want to use the fae emojis.. but im scared to get my tone taken the wrong way.. [emoji=fae sad size=1]
I really want to use the fae emojis.. but im scared to get my tone taken the wrong way..
Volt Wiring
OnNCb47.png
HE/THEY
Should I buy Crash Bandicoot N, Sane Trilogy while it's on sale right now on Steam? I know I shouldn't, but, what if I could like the games? Money is tight but that's the point of waiting for a sale right? But what if it goes on sale for even less later? Errrrrgh...
Should I buy Crash Bandicoot N, Sane Trilogy while it's on sale right now on Steam? I know I shouldn't, but, what if I could like the games? Money is tight but that's the point of waiting for a sale right? But what if it goes on sale for even less later? Errrrrgh...
57351288p.png 80437372p.png LEpJMnn.png
kHBaXec.png
cdqdRxL.png
bX96R21.png
ll0CfnD.png
_____ 2VtxnMX.png
QUIpVFE.png
Pgv53XB.png
fRmh0SH.png
oczO35g.png
77147164p.png 48694802p.png
I ordered onion flake for my first ever attempt for homemade onion bagel. The flakes will be here in 1 week.
I have a lot of notes on recipes but none for bagels so I will do bagel research.
I ordered onion flake for my first ever attempt for homemade onion bagel. The flakes will be here in 1 week.
I have a lot of notes on recipes but none for bagels so I will do bagel research.
A dragon dressed up as bubbles and fish that has a Bio full of lesser known tips and tricks to Flight Rising
[quote name="IncompleteSky" date="2022-04-27 23:59:53" ] Should I buy Crash Bandicoot N, Sane Trilogy while it's on sale right now on Steam? I know I shouldn't, but, what if I could like the games? Money is tight but that's the point of waiting for a sale right? But what if it goes on sale for even less later? Errrrrgh... [/quote] [color=purple]As a massive Crash Bandicoot fan, I'd say get it, especially since it's on sale! Three great games in one package, and it's a ton of fun! ----- [color=purple]hmmm when will my capture card arrive. smh, it's been over two weeks. [emoji=skydancer sad size=1]
IncompleteSky wrote on 2022-04-27 23:59:53:

As a massive Crash Bandicoot fan, I'd say get it, especially since it's on sale! Three great games in one package, and it's a ton of fun!

hmmm when will my capture card arrive. smh, it's been over two weeks.

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
sending almost everyone the weird blurry image of Jerma is making me giggle so hard

*watches as my bestie accepts Jerma being there* w H AT— *laughs even harder*
sending almost everyone the weird blurry image of Jerma is making me giggle so hard

*watches as my bestie accepts Jerma being there* w H AT— *laughs even harder*
chaogarden.gif
I really want more chocolate milk, but I don’t want to do more insulin. What to do, what to do, what to do…
I really want more chocolate milk, but I don’t want to do more insulin. What to do, what to do, what to do…
cTrEW.gifmlHpBMC.png.XdKddgH.png.
i played ping-pong for an hour today and now my hip and knee hurt from bending down to get the balls off the floor. peak performance
i played ping-pong for an hour today and now my hip and knee hurt from bending down to get the balls off the floor. peak performance
stormcatcher.png
✧ DpntJu9.png

- aster • they/them
- formerly a8247
- GMT+8 / FR+15/16
- about

ANrbpxj.png

pu9f70K.gif