Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
My wisedom tooth got infected. Holy hell I'm usually afraid of the dentist and surgery but rn I'm just glad when they rip that troublemaker out of my mouth as soon as possible.
My wisedom tooth got infected. Holy hell I'm usually afraid of the dentist and surgery but rn I'm just glad when they rip that troublemaker out of my mouth as soon as possible.
2aoyUTU.png
My package still isn't here. >:/
My package still isn't here. >:/
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
nayuta yagami try not to say something weird challenge!!! (gone wrong)
nayuta yagami try not to say something weird challenge!!! (gone wrong)

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
[quote name="sugi" date="2022-03-18 18:30:38" ] i cannot wait any longer. playable lucifer coming out at 3am tonight I CANNOT WAIT ANY LONGER I WANT HIM TO COME HOME RIGHT NOW [emoji=obelisk scared size=1][emoji=obelisk scared size=1] [/quote] this did not age well in the sense that playable lucifer still does not exist
sugi wrote on 2022-03-18 18:30:38:
i cannot wait any longer. playable lucifer coming out at 3am tonight I CANNOT WAIT ANY LONGER I WANT HIM TO COME HOME RIGHT NOW

this did not age well in the sense that playable lucifer still does not exist
ezgif.com-resize1.gif ezgif.com-resize2.gif
- + sugi !!! + -
he/they/she
SHOWTIME!

- my little art shop -
"I know our ending
will be
a happy one."
want to be able to fly
want to be able to fly
Ot3Ahks.jpg
OH NO
ICHIYA TRY NOT TO MAKE ME CRY CHALLENGE (100% WILL FAIL)
OH NO
ICHIYA TRY NOT TO MAKE ME CRY CHALLENGE (100% WILL FAIL)

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
don't want to go outside and socialize twice in one day :(
don't want to go outside and socialize twice in one day :(
Ot3Ahks.jpg
I want to play through a gen 5 Pokemon game again, it's been so long... but I'd want to do some kind of challenge run to make it more interesting, and I'll have to decide whether I want to do a solo run or monotype or what. And what Pokemon/type I'd use for one of those (other than dark because I did that already years ago). All I know is I won't be doing a nuzlocke because I find those too stressful to be fun.
I want to play through a gen 5 Pokemon game again, it's been so long... but I'd want to do some kind of challenge run to make it more interesting, and I'll have to decide whether I want to do a solo run or monotype or what. And what Pokemon/type I'd use for one of those (other than dark because I did that already years ago). All I know is I won't be doing a nuzlocke because I find those too stressful to be fun.
"Luvdisc's heart-shaped body is a symbol of love and romance. It is said that any couple meeting this Pokémon is promised a loving relationship that never ends."
he/they | early 20s | writer, country boy, Big Nerd
HELLO???????????? NEZHA ENGLISH DUB ????? SEASON 3 LEGO MONKIE KID ENGLUH???????s DUB? NZEZHA????????????????? LELOUCH ???? GAY?````??????????????????????? NEZHA????????????
HELLO???????????? NEZHA ENGLISH DUB ????? SEASON 3 LEGO MONKIE KID ENGLUH???????s DUB? NZEZHA????????????????? LELOUCH ???? GAY?````??????????????????????? NEZHA????????????
Oup.gif
^ hi.. . my art ^
thinkin' about the fact that my pre-op scan on monday morning, will make my actual surgery come by faster than june...
I don't know whether to be excited (since it'll mean "bye-bye pains and huge cyst!! loool good riddance!") or scared :'(( because every surgery has risks... and it's all new to me.

ahh well, everything will depend on monday's results! I'm not lookin' forward to the catheter and machine noise, tho xwx pelvis scans are also always so long and terrible...
- Renard(e); they / aigle / iel.
thinkin' about the fact that my pre-op scan on monday morning, will make my actual surgery come by faster than june...
I don't know whether to be excited (since it'll mean "bye-bye pains and huge cyst!! loool good riddance!") or scared :'(( because every surgery has risks... and it's all new to me.

ahh well, everything will depend on monday's results! I'm not lookin' forward to the catheter and machine noise, tho xwx pelvis scans are also always so long and terrible...
- Renard(e); they / aigle / iel.
Renard(e) || Pronouns; iel or they
Host of the Fireworks Median system
FR Time +3 || French and English speaker || 25+
- Current hyperfixation : Saint Seiya -
(Autistic, so I'm super sorry if I say weird things at times!)