Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
I don't care what I am for doing this. It's for me. I am sick to death of being obsessed over with no regards to me.

Wallow in your pity for all I care. I'm so hecking done.
I don't care what I am for doing this. It's for me. I am sick to death of being obsessed over with no regards to me.

Wallow in your pity for all I care. I'm so hecking done.
WKtl2lb.pngYMPbu9R.pngBS4vqBB.png
Old Dragon Enjoyer
BANESCALES!
BANESCALES!
theultimatecatsig.gif |
|
|
|
|
Wine is just overpriced grape juice
They/Him | FRT +17 | Artist
4sqjku3.png
»Wishlist
»Lair Purge&Sales
»Pinkerlocke

Buy!
just had a dream that my alarm clock went off. so i got up to turn it off (i put it on the other side of the room so i wouldn't be lazy) and it was dead silent; 4:23am. thanks arcanist
just had a dream that my alarm clock went off. so i got up to turn it off (i put it on the other side of the room so i wouldn't be lazy) and it was dead silent; 4:23am. thanks arcanist
xxxxxx dTi4eBQ.png
Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png
x
She/They | FR+0 | [theme]

00111100 00110011 00100001

tutant meenage neetle teetles
x
Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png
7tXS7Wb.png
I'm excited
I'm excited
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
STOP DODGE MY ELIMINATE YOU LITTLE-

+) Gah, again? I hate those Toridae and Pobids so much >:(
... And Toads too! >80
STOP DODGE MY ELIMINATE YOU LITTLE-

+) Gah, again? I hate those Toridae and Pobids so much >:(
... And Toads too! >80
WHERE HER DREAMS END >
Unite we stand, divide we fall
| WD/WHDE | ~Plague~ | Any Pronounce | FRT+17(GMT+9) |

| ART SHOP | ACCENT SHOP | HATCHERY | feel free to ping!. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
8c05f7199b7e3138b1bd09794101984bae36928e.png
if only i knew what i was doing, i'd be dangerous
if only i knew what i was doing, i'd be dangerous
I hate preorders and scalpers.

Had the darned thing in my cart and as soon as I hit that button- GONE. Now they're popping up on Ebay for 3x the original price. :')

Why.
Why.
Why.
Why.
Why.
I hate preorders and scalpers.

Had the darned thing in my cart and as soon as I hit that button- GONE. Now they're popping up on Ebay for 3x the original price. :')

Why.
Why.
Why.
Why.
Why.
tumblr_inline_npp8nyFo5N1r0g4u9_540.png X tumblr_inline_nppef4YToG1r0g4u9_540.png
X
[quote name="@TrickOrTreat" date="2021-10-18 19:10:38" ] hwah i hope theres a blahaj at ikea tomorrow [/quote] I found a blahaj at the thrift store last weekend. Sending u shark plush luck :D ——- I need to start drying my hair in the morning. It looks ridiculous when it’s damp
@TrickOrTreat wrote on 2021-10-18 19:10:38:
hwah i hope theres a blahaj at ikea tomorrow
I found a blahaj at the thrift store last weekend. Sending u shark plush luck :D
——-
I need to start drying my hair in the morning. It looks ridiculous when it’s damp
shes_so_small.gif ssssssssssssssssssssss
shiloh/piper
any prns
:-)
sssssssssssssssssssssssss shes_so_small.gif
POKEMON ???? ARE YOU OKAY . ALSO MORE PLEASE THANKS
POKEMON ???? ARE YOU OKAY . ALSO MORE PLEASE THANKS
the next time this guy says "animals aren't expressive or detailed enough, they aren't human-like at all" I WILL FREAKING PUNCH MY COMPUTER

Not everything has to be 100% realistic. Giving animals expression and emotion is just as impactful as humans. Not to mention they're a LOT more fun to sculpt. JeeeeeEEZ
the next time this guy says "animals aren't expressive or detailed enough, they aren't human-like at all" I WILL FREAKING PUNCH MY COMPUTER

Not everything has to be 100% realistic. Giving animals expression and emotion is just as impactful as humans. Not to mention they're a LOT more fun to sculpt. JeeeeeEEZ
Art Shop
Hatchery

celebi.giftumblr_inline_n2t76ssIwF1r9ywrd.gifshadow.gif