Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
Someone in my dream just called me a poncho lunatic and I... what does it mean? ... And why do I really want a poncho now??
Someone in my dream just called me a poncho lunatic and I... what does it mean? ... And why do I really want a poncho now??
NRGveTf.pngqD6Z9Xb.png

Li5a5uS.pngNoD0Zes.png
It sucks to be a night owl and early bird at the same time. I wish I didn't need to sleep at all. But... Sleeping feels so good.

Maybe I should stop making up stupid dilemmas and go to bed.
It sucks to be a night owl and early bird at the same time. I wish I didn't need to sleep at all. But... Sleeping feels so good.

Maybe I should stop making up stupid dilemmas and go to bed.
why so curious?_____ gecsC5y.png

not too close, not too far
195.png
Only 3 seasons left of a TV show that I never thought I'd watch (surprise, got very invested in the characters and their lives, wooo) and... heck, what am I gonna do after it's over? ... sigh.
Only 3 seasons left of a TV show that I never thought I'd watch (surprise, got very invested in the characters and their lives, wooo) and... heck, what am I gonna do after it's over? ... sigh.
BkLX97a.pngOctopus is welcomeYya65zH.png
ooooooh..... hehehehehe....
ooooooh..... hehehehehe....
Returning after a long time of not being on
My name is The Puff is IN! Not The Puffis or The Puffin /nm
I want this bird off my island. Then it’s on to the gazelle(?) with the cool house and maybe even the squirrel…
I want this bird off my island. Then it’s on to the gazelle(?) with the cool house and maybe even the squirrel…
vista_coatl2.pngvista_pc2.pngz3ouQq5.gifceBwIw9.gif0AniMUO.gifi4qfGjh.gifvista_pc1.pngvista_coatl1.png
Man, I really do miss her, even if I know we can still see each other somewhat. It's just not the same without her around. I was already having a bad month, and this takes the cake.

And I'm sick of that other lady who decided to not only ghost me, but than blocked me when I wanted to ask what was wrong? I honestly hope sun gets what's coming to sun. We all deserved better, and no friends are going to stick around with that kind of behavior. :/
Man, I really do miss her, even if I know we can still see each other somewhat. It's just not the same without her around. I was already having a bad month, and this takes the cake.

And I'm sick of that other lady who decided to not only ghost me, but than blocked me when I wanted to ask what was wrong? I honestly hope sun gets what's coming to sun. We all deserved better, and no friends are going to stick around with that kind of behavior. :/
Ew, midterms
Ew, midterms
writing fun !! or more like, the concept work is. watch my attitude towards this most recent project totally shift once i get past the skeleton and down to the meat of it </3
writing fun !! or more like, the concept work is. watch my attitude towards this most recent project totally shift once i get past the skeleton and down to the meat of it </3
u94F7n8.png x x FObX7rS.png Pladge16.png
... You don't know eerie until you've watched 25 000 fruit bats take off in the same direction in absolute silence.

Know what, I'm gonna take that as a sign the storm in the opposite distance is coming this way and turn everything off, just in case.

EDIT: YEP. *bat-tens down the hatches, and no, I won't apologise for that*
... You don't know eerie until you've watched 25 000 fruit bats take off in the same direction in absolute silence.

Know what, I'm gonna take that as a sign the storm in the opposite distance is coming this way and turn everything off, just in case.

EDIT: YEP. *bat-tens down the hatches, and no, I won't apologise for that*
ZSHaQMJ.gif
vDmNeIH.png
I don't care what I am for doing this. It's for me. I am sick to death of being obsessed over with no regards to me.

Wallow in your pity for all I care. I'm so hecking done.
I don't care what I am for doing this. It's for me. I am sick to death of being obsessed over with no regards to me.

Wallow in your pity for all I care. I'm so hecking done.
WKtl2lb.pngYMPbu9R.pngBS4vqBB.png
Old Dragon Enjoyer