Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
Guess who just bought a Vanilla Planifolia Variegata? Can't wait to mount this cutie [emoji=coatl love size=1]
Guess who just bought a Vanilla Planifolia Variegata? Can't wait to mount this cutie
Sorry to any media I've ever consumed, I can't help that my brain is simply too powerful and can pretend that all of my comfort characters aren't dead and are actually living out a lovely life.
Sorry to any media I've ever consumed, I can't help that my brain is simply too powerful and can pretend that all of my comfort characters aren't dead and are actually living out a lovely life.
red lizard from rain world

» Formerly Ceruleanfire, Springfire
» She/Her
» +2 FR Time || Pings welcome!
Why do onions taste good cooked, but disgusting raw?
Why do onions taste good cooked, but disgusting raw?
i cant stop thinking about major grom and like nobody i know knows abt it
sergey razumovsky my beloved... he's just neat..
i cant stop thinking about major grom and like nobody i know knows abt it
sergey razumovsky my beloved... he's just neat..
[CONSUME]
-
KYZER
IT/ITS
FR+3
.......................................................................................................PicsArt_10-14-12.46.37.png
i was so excited to finally have a day off but now i have to go back to work ugh
i was so excited to finally have a day off but now i have to go back to work ugh
ECWVu.gifIiUng.gifLIvad.gifejvtR.gif
socializing is so hard
-
also i feel like **** and i know exactly why but cant do anything about it because it is not socially acceptable to wipe someone off the face of the planet
socializing is so hard
-
also i feel like **** and i know exactly why but cant do anything about it because it is not socially acceptable to wipe someone off the face of the planet
6mMEIZV.png

| Akeovelora

| he/they.

"With so much at stake, and so many eyes upon him, he feels it necessary to stay strong and to silently bear any burden."
akeovelora.gif

6mMEIZV.png
76125719p.png
You will bring joy to The Nowhere King when he sees the light leaving your eyes...
You will bring joy to The Nowhere King when he sees the light leaving your eyes...
frsiggy1.pngfrsiggy2.pngfrsiggy3.png
I'm going to end up with 5 dragons with the same outfits, but in different colors.
I'm going to end up with 5 dragons with the same outfits, but in different colors.
marina_small_by_wesleart_by_bombswan-db2x2ss.png
league of legends [derogatory]
league of legends [derogatory]
J7D1quC.png
fkWjutW.png
WKtl2lb.png
4ogWlJU.png
R1dejfm.png
YMPbu9R.png
if you can read this know i love anomalocaris pixel-praeg.png
-Insert the six trumpet notes from Meet the Sniper-
-Insert the six trumpet notes from Meet the Sniper-