Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
School hasn’t even started yet and my anxiety is literally incapacitating. I haven’t done anything at all over the past three days nor have I slept well. I want to cry and whatever but no one will listen to me without basically saying “just man up, you worry too much” like gee thanks

I’m not ready for another school year. Heck I never even relaxed during break bc all I could think about was preparing for the start of school. I’m gonna start the new year burnt out from absolutely nothing??? Thank u anxiety much appreciated *loving kiss*

Anyway I hope they want to watch the new one piece episode with me bc it came out three days ago and I’m impatient
School hasn’t even started yet and my anxiety is literally incapacitating. I haven’t done anything at all over the past three days nor have I slept well. I want to cry and whatever but no one will listen to me without basically saying “just man up, you worry too much” like gee thanks

I’m not ready for another school year. Heck I never even relaxed during break bc all I could think about was preparing for the start of school. I’m gonna start the new year burnt out from absolutely nothing??? Thank u anxiety much appreciated *loving kiss*

Anyway I hope they want to watch the new one piece episode with me bc it came out three days ago and I’m impatient
Ot3Ahks.jpg
Gonna go shopping tomorrow and buy myself that tarot deck I've had my eye on for months. I don't care what my parents say anymore.

I WILL have that deck, mark my word!
Gonna go shopping tomorrow and buy myself that tarot deck I've had my eye on for months. I don't care what my parents say anymore.

I WILL have that deck, mark my word!
wind.gif LEpJMnn.png
BT1N47G.png
OxagJgG.png
eTmFfQ7.png
a129Nss.png
v2PJF9u.png
J7D1quC.png
E3nmoMt.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
gzlHZ53.png
40lq9We.png
WKtl2lb.png
Face into the wind
Prepare to ride the currents
Rise into the sky
Should I use my dragons title or pronouns as the broadcast message? Hmm...
Await
they/them

Hello! You can call me Await, Rayne, or Mysty, whichever you prefer.
FR +3
[quote name="@Mistwhisker" date="2021-08-03 14:57:54" ] Should I use my dragons title or pronouns as the broadcast message? Hmm... [/quote] maybe both, if it fits in the character limit? ------ i just pulled the biggest damn fail of an allnighter i--
@Mistwhisker wrote on 2021-08-03 14:57:54:
maybe both, if it fits in the character limit?

i just pulled the biggest damn fail of an allnighter i--

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
Is this the same person who sang that song?
Is this the same person who sang that song?
4e90a04d31d3bcae9b4e5f8a5116f8a244da4bec.png
xl23Q.gifw02Bu.gif0iX5q.gif8AOuN.gifypJvc.gif1y0YO1.pngXmqLf1.png9MXxf1.pngupaJf1.pngZ8gDV1.pngHv0YM1.png
d971ff4fb5409d1fb0212bbaea2b9cd73d65cd84.png
GRASS WAS NOT MEANT TO BE EATEN
GRASS WAS NOT MEANT TO BE EATEN
} pings encouraged! i'm subbed to a lot of threads {

} check out my avatar dragon! {

} i forget things easily, please ping/PM me if i haven't responded in a few days {
Would my parent be happier if as a child I didn't cry and beg for them to stay together, even though their now appart. If it had happened earlier would my mum be happier?

Sadly I'll never know, so I'll always keep this guilt in my heart.
Would my parent be happier if as a child I didn't cry and beg for them to stay together, even though their now appart. If it had happened earlier would my mum be happier?

Sadly I'll never know, so I'll always keep this guilt in my heart.
69873495.png46486526.png90121577.png87188765.png9396437.png
Pros of going out:
I get to get food
I get things done

Cons of going out:
o u t s i d e
Pros of going out:
I get to get food
I get things done

Cons of going out:
o u t s i d e
marina_small_by_wesleart_by_bombswan-db2x2ss.png
what the **** school system??? there's been 7 cases in 2 days and all you can do is make lunchroom seats assigned.
no mask requirements
no online school for those who're sick
what the genuine, actual ****.
what the **** school system??? there's been 7 cases in 2 days and all you can do is make lunchroom seats assigned.
no mask requirements
no online school for those who're sick
what the genuine, actual ****.
shes_so_small.gif ssssssssssssssssssssss
shiloh/piper
any prns
:-)
sssssssssssssssssssssssss shes_so_small.gif
Wow that's extremely threatening, thanks. Just wandering through recommendeds and you see Viridi's angry face
Wow that's extremely threatening, thanks. Just wandering through recommendeds and you see Viridi's angry face
ex5BGkW.png