Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
I physically cannot wait for the new episode of motherland to come out because I just need all my witches to be okay
I physically cannot wait for the new episode of motherland to come out because I just need all my witches to be okay
jyIIBkp.png
Changing my Microsoft gamertag after years feels so sad. I almost don't want to do it, especially since it isn't technically what I use now, since I had to replace my i with a y.
Changing my Microsoft gamertag after years feels so sad. I almost don't want to do it, especially since it isn't technically what I use now, since I had to replace my i with a y.
red lizard from rain world

» Formerly Ceruleanfire, Springfire
» She/Her
» +2 FR Time || Pings welcome!
You seriously expect us to get 80+ rewards cards per week considering we couldn't even get anywhere near 60 signups in a week?

Y'all are out of your minds.
You seriously expect us to get 80+ rewards cards per week considering we couldn't even get anywhere near 60 signups in a week?

Y'all are out of your minds.
51983.png G1 Unbred LVL 25 (all stones) Gold/Fuschia/Fuschia - 2kg!

Characters for sale - 25% off

Buying adult fodder - 6kT per dragon + 5kT for unfed adults
So uh...I might be a robot. I .cannot for the life of me pass the tests on computers that are like "click all the pictures of crosswalks" or whatever. Therefore, acording to Google I'm a robot
So uh...I might be a robot. I .cannot for the life of me pass the tests on computers that are like "click all the pictures of crosswalks" or whatever. Therefore, acording to Google I'm a robot
She/her
Call me Kris
Nerdy as heck
Two of my cousins are expecting, and both have been confirmed as girls. The curse continues.
Two of my cousins are expecting, and both have been confirmed as girls. The curse continues.
red lizard from rain world

» Formerly Ceruleanfire, Springfire
» She/Her
» +2 FR Time || Pings welcome!
ok this is starting to get really annoying, i see a cool avatar, go to their lair and find the dragon so i can like it. few weeks later, oo! thats a cool avatar, im gonna go like the dragon.

i a l r e a d y l i k e d i t
ok this is starting to get really annoying, i see a cool avatar, go to their lair and find the dragon so i can like it. few weeks later, oo! thats a cool avatar, im gonna go like the dragon.

i a l r e a d y l i k e d i t
LVVfHp2.png | FR+3
| elune adore
| wishlist
| adopts
86128068.pngw7Yv8Mj.png
it always lacks something
it always lacks something
flies my beloathed
Edit: THE BEAST HATH BEEN SLAIN
flies my beloathed
Edit: THE BEAST HATH BEEN SLAIN
When my job thinks I want to do the work of 3 jobs, but doesn't want to pay me for it.

I'm tired of society. I'm stressed and there isn't anything I can do about it.
When my job thinks I want to do the work of 3 jobs, but doesn't want to pay me for it.

I'm tired of society. I'm stressed and there isn't anything I can do about it.
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
Sometimes all I want is to be normal.

Other times I want to raze society to the ground, because you cannot force a square shape into a circular shaped hole. I don't want to be forced to be normal and it is at the expense of living.
Sometimes all I want is to be normal.

Other times I want to raze society to the ground, because you cannot force a square shape into a circular shaped hole. I don't want to be forced to be normal and it is at the expense of living.
WKtl2lb.pngYMPbu9R.pngBS4vqBB.png
Old Dragon Enjoyer