Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
Fighting in the Coliseum is seriously addictive. I crave violence
Fighting in the Coliseum is seriously addictive. I crave violence
i've realized that i am more invested in a naruto fanfiction than i am in throne of glass
i've realized that i am more invested in a naruto fanfiction than i am in throne of glass
23845.pngx..x28176.pngx.x23846.png
sick party, but I coulda snagged a kiss and am now thoroughly disappointed in myself
sick party, but I coulda snagged a kiss and am now thoroughly disappointed in myself
6mMEIZV.png

| Akeovelora

| he/they.

"With so much at stake, and so many eyes upon him, he feels it necessary to stay strong and to silently bear any burden."
akeovelora.gif

6mMEIZV.png
76125719p.png
pleasedontcrashpleasedontcrashpleasedontcrash--
pleasedontcrashpleasedontcrashpleasedontcrash--
when you see a dragon and you want to buy it so badly but you remember you don't have any dragon cash </3
when you see a dragon and you want to buy it so badly but you remember you don't have any dragon cash </3
ezgif.com-resize1.gif ezgif.com-resize2.gif
- + sugi !!! + -
he/they/she
SHOWTIME!

- my little art shop -
"I know our ending
will be
a happy one."
people who have no higher principles than loyalty to an in-group make me deeply uncomfortable
people who have no higher principles than loyalty to an in-group make me deeply uncomfortable
BLACK LIVES MATTER (Contains ways to help even if you can't donate/attend a protest!)| More ways to help | Free charity sites

IIQudw5.png
yesss

I found them
yesss

I found them
xxxxxx dTi4eBQ.png
Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png
x
She/They | FR+0 | [theme]

00111100 00110011 00100001

tutant meenage neetle teetles
x
Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png
7tXS7Wb.png
hehe funny music words ouo
hehe funny music words ouo
Neon.png You start with an impossible goal: defeating the unbeatable enemy. And then you do whatever you gotta do to achieve it! Because even you can't know how much potential you have until you push yourself past your limits. THAT'S how you make yourself not just stronger... but stronger than you ever imagined you could be!

Qpv2mvo.pngYE53boy.pngSZfmfRv.png
fujRTIl.png
call me a hypocrite all you want but it was exhausting to have one static just... not show up entirely, and it was so exhausting it led to me missing my other nicer static. :/ this entire situation just gives me so much anxiety i am going to do palace of the dead for several hours
call me a hypocrite all you want but it was exhausting to have one static just... not show up entirely, and it was so exhausting it led to me missing my other nicer static. :/ this entire situation just gives me so much anxiety i am going to do palace of the dead for several hours
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->3YwGY1.png5AKpd1.pngrMtcz1.pngunknown.png
i am very relieved that the file was not corrupted... now it is time to draw
i am very relieved that the file was not corrupted... now it is time to draw
Returning after a long time of not being on
My name is The Puff is IN! Not The Puffis or The Puffin /nm