Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
I hope whoever has been stealing our packages lately gets all their **** stolen someday.
I hope whoever has been stealing our packages lately gets all their **** stolen someday.
PJb908Z.png
If ya'll wat to draw lines in the sand that badly, I can give you directions to the nearst beach. Seesh...
If ya'll wat to draw lines in the sand that badly, I can give you directions to the nearst beach. Seesh...
marina_small_by_wesleart_by_bombswan-db2x2ss.png
*heavily breathing* fantastic pets for xbox 360
*heavily breathing* fantastic pets for xbox 360
quarry
Kirby-with-headphones.gif
loimysO.pngbYt72YT.pngFvSLVNv.png
e7lpONG.pngz8s5c34.pngJ8zFKyY.png
I have
So many questions
But nowhere near enough confidence and social skills to ask them
I have
So many questions
But nowhere near enough confidence and social skills to ask them
HESLOSTIT_1.gif Anon
They/them, minor
RP friendly (ask about fandoms n OCs)
Ping/PM me if you wish, Idrc :)
Current projects:
Dragon-sona breeding project
Fandergs n whatnot
Moving my lore derg to the hibden and my fandergs to the main lair
i might actually be able to play HZD soon and i will take everything in me to not try to make a run for the cut as soon as i can so i can take screenshots of e v e r y t h i n g
i might actually be able to play HZD soon and i will take everything in me to not try to make a run for the cut as soon as i can so i can take screenshots of e v e r y t h i n g
bwoopwowowpwpwpwp wwwoaamm bramp
bwoopwowowpwpwpwp wwwoaamm bramp
761b646583d3ef6cd980f1f4eaa634cbc15a10e1.gif ....... f4b56910c406e09c729eef4866e7f0ffb7f29ecd.gif

they/it/he | fr time +3
... ultrakill dragons
.... feel free to pm/ping for anything!
The amount of people who choose Cavador in those “fav dragon” games is actually kinda funny now
Im glad ppl like her!
The amount of people who choose Cavador in those “fav dragon” games is actually kinda funny now
Im glad ppl like her!
9YmzAZz.png
6YtLZau.png
LRdLP2V.png
ACOZFAh.png
kE8PZoU.png
8732-DEFC-0882-405-A-A1-FC-A7-F406-FC25-B0.gifjt3PpxV.pngqo188r4.png
WKtl2lb.png
VjdktqS.png
FObX7rS.png
LardsEd.png
YMPbu9R.png
I’m getting my butt kicked in the Coliseum because I’m desperately hoping to stumble across some unhatched eggs. It’s so frustrating arrrgh! [b]Edit:[/b] Me before and after I realized that you have to manually add stat points to your dragons and they don’t go up automatically like in a Pokemon game [img]https://i.imgur.com/M91IfJS.png[/img]
I’m getting my butt kicked in the Coliseum because I’m desperately hoping to stumble across some unhatched eggs. It’s so frustrating arrrgh!

Edit: Me before and after I realized that you have to manually add stat points to your dragons and they don’t go up automatically like in a Pokemon game

M91IfJS.png
Sd8tfDo.png Arcane-Network.png
sleepY, gn
sleepY, gn
__ w8qkqSZ.png lVCaRE3.png
ms4Nh0R.png
HcY8jyq.png
HhLucC9.png
_ trCQUB8.png
i say bruh too much and it's getting to my head
i say bruh too much and it's getting to my head
Ot3Ahks.jpg