Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | FR Hamster Club/ Contests monthly!!!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18
@DraweeDragon @Averat @Flushayto @Houndstooth @Resilient @Silverden @Warriorsandfoxes @Rotver @Chardano
Our Valentine's day celebration contest has ended. Since we only had two people enter they both will receive a pastel lace bundle! Our two participants were Averat with a lovely drawing, and Resilient with an adorable photo! Congrats! Our next contest will be held in March, our theme will be St. Patrick's day, Mardi Gras, and lush, green spring time things.
@DraweeDragon @Averat @Flushayto @Houndstooth @Resilient @Silverden @Warriorsandfoxes @Rotver @Chardano
Our Valentine's day celebration contest has ended. Since we only had two people enter they both will receive a pastel lace bundle! Our two participants were Averat with a lovely drawing, and Resilient with an adorable photo! Congrats! Our next contest will be held in March, our theme will be St. Patrick's day, Mardi Gras, and lush, green spring time things.
dragon_gays_signature_normal.png
Awwwwwww man!!! I forgot to enter!!! DX
I will DEFINETELY be entering the St. Patty`s Day one though! Congrats to the winners!
Awwwwwww man!!! I forgot to enter!!! DX
I will DEFINETELY be entering the St. Patty`s Day one though! Congrats to the winners!
Thanks for having BOTH win!
Thanks for having BOTH win!
Altered version of the 'Fancy Rat' item, edited to have a more blue colour scheme, grey/white husky colouring, and a pair of blue-tipped black crow wings + matching tail feathers. crow, they/them, fr+8
Pixel badges: Rat OwnerFallen London fandom
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
I'll be making a hamster playground for Arctic tomorrow(Tomorrow=15th Febuary). It'll have a see-saw tube and (possibly) a saucer wheel! Arctic's got a regular wheel but not a saucer one. It'll also have a sand bath! (Hamster/chinchilla sand)
I'll be making a hamster playground for Arctic tomorrow(Tomorrow=15th Febuary). It'll have a see-saw tube and (possibly) a saucer wheel! Arctic's got a regular wheel but not a saucer one. It'll also have a sand bath! (Hamster/chinchilla sand)
Altered version of the 'Fancy Rat' item, edited to have a more blue colour scheme, grey/white husky colouring, and a pair of blue-tipped black crow wings + matching tail feathers. crow, they/them, fr+8
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
Oh geez, I forgot about the contest XD
I could definitely enter the mardi gras contest, though, I collect masks! And congrats Averat and Resilient!
Oh geez, I forgot about the contest XD
I could definitely enter the mardi gras contest, though, I collect masks! And congrats Averat and Resilient!
ring_clear_the_bells_of_ecruteak_fr_sig_size_by_arkinine-dck2tke.png
CONGRATS GUYS
THEY WERE BOTH REALLY CUTE ENTRIES!!

I ended up losing my camera and I own nothing valentines day related lol
CONGRATS GUYS
THEY WERE BOTH REALLY CUTE ENTRIES!!

I ended up losing my camera and I own nothing valentines day related lol
WaBL9Eh.png
Ahh thanks so much!! And congrats to Averat as well, your drawing is super duper cute!
Idk if I'll be entering the next contest but I'm excited to see the entries. :)
Ahh thanks so much!! And congrats to Averat as well, your drawing is super duper cute!
Idk if I'll be entering the next contest but I'm excited to see the entries. :)
bump
bump
Arctic is growing. Just... She's growing. Oh, and she likes food SO much that if she's eating a pea, you can pick her up and her legs will be in mid-air.
Arctic is growing. Just... She's growing. Oh, and she likes food SO much that if she's eating a pea, you can pick her up and her legs will be in mid-air.
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
[center][url=http://gasara.deviantart.com/art/Shamrock-Divider-440983436][img]http://orig04.deviantart.net/98e3/f/2014/076/6/b/shamrock_divider_by_gasara-d7ajszw.gif[/img]<- by Gasara[/url] @DraweeDragon @Averat @Magpye @Houndstooth @Resilient @Silverden @Warriorsandfoxes @Rotver @Chardano Merry March everybody!! This month we've got a St. Patrick's day contest going on. You have till the Friday after St. Patrick's day to enter. The winner will receive a gen-one dragon, (If you have no room for them I'll hold onto them for you.) and the new lace gene!! This month's contest is about greenery, luck, and Irish themes. ''Saint Patrick's Day, or the Feast of Saint Patrick (Irish: Lá Fhéile Pádraig, "the Day of the Festival of Patrick"), is a cultural and religious celebration held on 17 March, the traditional death date of Saint Patrick ( c. AD 385–461), the foremost patron saint of Ireland.'' Take a photo, or draw a picture of your hamster using the above words. Take a picture of your hamster sitting in some clovers, with some lucky pennies, etc. Have fun with it! [url=http://gasara.deviantart.com/art/Shamrock-Divider-440983436][img]http://orig04.deviantart.net/98e3/f/2014/076/6/b/shamrock_divider_by_gasara-d7ajszw.gif[/img][/url] March's title of Hamster of the Month goes to Houndstooth's Putin. (I'll change it up in a second.) Congrats!! I hope you all have a nice month, if I remember I'll ping you guys with reminders about the contest. ;>; [url=http://gasara.deviantart.com/art/Shamrock-Divider-440983436][img]http://orig04.deviantart.net/98e3/f/2014/076/6/b/shamrock_divider_by_gasara-d7ajszw.gif[/img][/url]
shamrock_divider_by_gasara-d7ajszw.gif<- by Gasara

@DraweeDragon @Averat @Magpye @Houndstooth @Resilient @Silverden @Warriorsandfoxes @Rotver @Chardano

Merry March everybody!!

This month we've got a St. Patrick's day contest going on. You have till the Friday after St. Patrick's day to enter. The winner will receive a gen-one dragon, (If you have no room for them I'll hold onto them for you.) and the new lace gene!!

This month's contest is about greenery, luck, and Irish themes.

''Saint Patrick's Day, or the Feast of Saint Patrick (Irish: Lá Fhéile Pádraig, "the Day of the Festival of Patrick"), is a cultural and religious celebration held on 17 March, the traditional death date of Saint Patrick ( c. AD 385–461), the foremost patron saint of Ireland.''

Take a photo, or draw a picture of your hamster using the above words. Take a picture of your hamster sitting in some clovers, with some lucky pennies, etc. Have fun with it!

shamrock_divider_by_gasara-d7ajszw.gif

March's title of Hamster of the Month goes to Houndstooth's Putin. (I'll change it up in a second.) Congrats!! I hope you all have a nice month, if I remember I'll ping you guys with reminders about the contest. ;>;

shamrock_divider_by_gasara-d7ajszw.gif
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18