Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | FR Hamster Club/ Contests monthly!!!
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
[quote name="Averat" date=2017-05-28 10:12:20] [quote name="SwampQween" date=2017-05-28 10:07:12] @DraweeDragon @Magpye @Houndstooth @Resilient @Silverden@Warriorsandfoxes @Rotver @teaunicorn @asho2218 @TawnyOwl @StrayTheMK @Poidid @Chardano @SnowyWaves @duskflower No one is active in the club. I'm closing it. [/quote] Also, I'll be making the new one, everyone! Unless you ask me to not, I'll ping you in the new one! (you only have minutes, though, lol) [/quote] http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gend/2197260
Averat wrote on 2017-05-28:
SwampQween wrote on 2017-05-28:
@DraweeDragon @Magpye @Houndstooth @Resilient @Silverden@Warriorsandfoxes @Rotver @teaunicorn @asho2218 @TawnyOwl @StrayTheMK @Poidid @Chardano @SnowyWaves @duskflower

No one is active in the club. I'm closing it.
Also, I'll be making the new one, everyone! Unless you ask me to not, I'll ping you in the new one! (you only have minutes, though, lol)

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gend/2197260
Altered version of the 'Fancy Rat' item, edited to have a more blue colour scheme, grey/white husky colouring, and a pair of blue-tipped black crow wings + matching tail feathers. crow, they/them, fr+8
Pixel badges: Rat OwnerFallen London fandom
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
@SwampQween

I read the thread and love the club, why close it? There are lulls, but it's no big deal,

@Averat

Please remove pings from quotes. I got triple-pinged :I
@SwampQween

I read the thread and love the club, why close it? There are lulls, but it's no big deal,

@Averat

Please remove pings from quotes. I got triple-pinged :I

aKHNXwM.png
I did too.
I did too.
@duskflower
@Warriorsandfoxes
What do you mean?
@duskflower
@Warriorsandfoxes
What do you mean?
Altered version of the 'Fancy Rat' item, edited to have a more blue colour scheme, grey/white husky colouring, and a pair of blue-tipped black crow wings + matching tail feathers. crow, they/them, fr+8
Pixel badges: Rat OwnerFallen London fandom
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
@duskflower I just don't have the time or energy to really run the club. Averat will take good care of the new club tho if you'd like to move over there.
@duskflower I just don't have the time or energy to really run the club. Averat will take good care of the new club tho if you'd like to move over there.
dragon_gays_signature_normal.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18