Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | FR Hamster Club/ Contests monthly!!!
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18
I plan on taking photos soon!
here is a little bump
I plan on taking photos soon!
here is a little bump
WaBL9Eh.png
@Warriorsandfoxes @Houndstooth aww tysm!!!

we dont get to hang out as much as we did when i worked nights and we went to bed at the same time haha but hes still my lil boy and i love him a lot!!!

@SwampQween thank you!!! i'll let him know he a star haha!
@Warriorsandfoxes @Houndstooth aww tysm!!!

we dont get to hang out as much as we did when i worked nights and we went to bed at the same time haha but hes still my lil boy and i love him a lot!!!

@SwampQween thank you!!! i'll let him know he a star haha!
tumblr_n9rjznP5bt1qd0s8ko3_500.png
[img]http://i.imgur.com/GjCRsmC.jpg[/img] @SwampQween Arctic in her flying pot which hasn't got gold in it! She's using it as a plane.
GjCRsmC.jpg

@SwampQween
Arctic in her flying pot which hasn't got gold in it! She's using it as a plane.
Altered version of the 'Fancy Rat' item, edited to have a more blue colour scheme, grey/white husky colouring, and a pair of blue-tipped black crow wings + matching tail feathers. crow, they/them, fr+8
Pixel badges: Rat OwnerFallen London fandom
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
@Averat Oh my goodness, that's really creative! The hat fits em perfectly! I love that pot of gold plane. ;w;
@Averat Oh my goodness, that's really creative! The hat fits em perfectly! I love that pot of gold plane. ;w;
dragon_gays_signature_normal.png
@SwampQueen Hi! I am a hamster owner [img]http://i.imgur.com/hc4t5Vw.jpg[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/Ke7E4M3.jpg[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/DMaFZqw.jpg[/img] This is Marshmallow, she's a syrian hamster and I've had her for a couple of months. She is my first hamster, but I have had a gerbil and some mice in the past. She gets a little nippy when i wake her up, otherwise she is quite nice
@SwampQueen

Hi! I am a hamster owner

hc4t5Vw.jpg
Ke7E4M3.jpg
DMaFZqw.jpg

This is Marshmallow, she's a syrian hamster and I've had her for a couple of months. She is my first hamster, but I have had a gerbil and some mice in the past. She gets a little nippy when i wake her up, otherwise she is quite nice
Snips
• He/him or they/them • +2 FR time •

Click Me!
lRspg.gif jMtIr.gif y6M2Q.gif
@asho2218
Oh my god she is the cutest lil bean!
@asho2218
Oh my god she is the cutest lil bean!
ring_clear_the_bells_of_ecruteak_fr_sig_size_by_arkinine-dck2tke.png
Helloooo! I will be a hamster owner as of tomorrow! Basically I walked into work today (I work at a pet store) and we had gotten Campbell's Dwarfs in since I was last there and I fell in love! I've owned Syrians in the past, but never a dwarf! This is the little guy in question. His name shall be Cirrus because I thought of naming him after a cloud so I looked up types of clouds and liked that one. I also considered Gandalf (because grey and white) but the name doesn't really look right on him :P [img]http://i.imgur.com/yr9QB5El.jpg[/img] I gotta say, working in a pet store is not good for my bank account. Working there is the only reason I have degus (which was not a cheap setup) and now is the reason I'll have this guy! I'll post more pics when I actually have him at home and got him all settled in :D
Helloooo! I will be a hamster owner as of tomorrow! Basically I walked into work today (I work at a pet store) and we had gotten Campbell's Dwarfs in since I was last there and I fell in love! I've owned Syrians in the past, but never a dwarf!

This is the little guy in question. His name shall be Cirrus because I thought of naming him after a cloud so I looked up types of clouds and liked that one. I also considered Gandalf (because grey and white) but the name doesn't really look right on him :P

yr9QB5El.jpg

I gotta say, working in a pet store is not good for my bank account. Working there is the only reason I have degus (which was not a cheap setup) and now is the reason I'll have this guy!

I'll post more pics when I actually have him at home and got him all settled in :D
vbbxBX.png
@asho2218 @TawnyOwl

I'll add you both, as well as your hamsters to our pinglist! We have a St. Paddy's Day contest going on, let me know if you want to be a part of it. I'll keep it open for a few more days if you do.
@asho2218 @TawnyOwl

I'll add you both, as well as your hamsters to our pinglist! We have a St. Paddy's Day contest going on, let me know if you want to be a part of it. I'll keep it open for a few more days if you do.
@SwampQueen

I'd love to enter the contest! I'll try and get my entry in before the deadline, which shouldn't be too much of a problem because I'm homeschooled, so I have lots of time on my hands.
@SwampQueen

I'd love to enter the contest! I'll try and get my entry in before the deadline, which shouldn't be too much of a problem because I'm homeschooled, so I have lots of time on my hands.
Snips
• He/him or they/them • +2 FR time •

Click Me!
lRspg.gif jMtIr.gif y6M2Q.gif
@asho2218 I've been wondering why your pings don't show up, you're spelling my username wrong. It's okay btw I'm not trying to gripe at you, there's a w instead of the u in queen. I'm homeschooled too, that's pretty cool! Good luck on the contest, have fun!
@asho2218 I've been wondering why your pings don't show up, you're spelling my username wrong. It's okay btw I'm not trying to gripe at you, there's a w instead of the u in queen. I'm homeschooled too, that's pretty cool! Good luck on the contest, have fun!
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18