Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | FR Hamster Club/ Contests monthly!!!
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
@Averat Thats fine, you can do that, you don't have to tho. Thank you!! It can have Arctic on it doing something cute.
@Averat Thats fine, you can do that, you don't have to tho. Thank you!! It can have Arctic on it doing something cute.
dragon_gays_signature_normal.png
@SwampQween [img]http://i.imgur.com/HSFUNyw.jpg[/img]
@SwampQween
HSFUNyw.jpg
Altered version of the 'Fancy Rat' item, edited to have a more blue colour scheme, grey/white husky colouring, and a pair of blue-tipped black crow wings + matching tail feathers. crow, they/them, fr+8
Pixel badges: Rat OwnerFallen London fandom
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
Hello?
Hello?
Altered version of the 'Fancy Rat' item, edited to have a more blue colour scheme, grey/white husky colouring, and a pair of blue-tipped black crow wings + matching tail feathers. crow, they/them, fr+8
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
@swampqween
@swampqween
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
@Averat do you want to take over the hamster club? The little button looks cute as ever! Thank you!
@Averat do you want to take over the hamster club? The little button looks cute as ever! Thank you!
@swampqween What do you mean 'taking over the hamster club'? Only you can edit your posts.
@swampqween What do you mean 'taking over the hamster club'? Only you can edit your posts.
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
@Averat you make a new club thing and I quit this one
@Averat you make a new club thing and I quit this one
@SwampQween
But I don't have anything to give away for contests? Message me about it. And please explain...
@SwampQween
But I don't have anything to give away for contests? Message me about it. And please explain...
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
@DraweeDragon @Magpye @Houndstooth @Resilient @Silverden@Warriorsandfoxes @Rotver @teaunicorn @asho2218 @TawnyOwl@StrayTheMK @Poidid @Chardano @SnowyWaves @duskflower

No one is active in the club. I'm closing it.
@DraweeDragon @Magpye @Houndstooth @Resilient @Silverden@Warriorsandfoxes @Rotver @teaunicorn @asho2218 @TawnyOwl@StrayTheMK @Poidid @Chardano @SnowyWaves @duskflower

[quote name="SwampQween" date=2017-05-28 10:07:12] @DraweeDragon @Magpye @Houndstooth @Resilient @Silverden@Warriorsandfoxes @Rotver @teaunicorn @asho2218 @TawnyOwl @StrayTheMK @Poidid @Chardano @SnowyWaves @duskflower No one is active in the club. I'm closing it. [/quote] Also, I'll be making the new one, everyone! Unless you ask me to not, I'll ping you in the new one! (you only have minutes, though, lol)
SwampQween wrote on 2017-05-28:
@DraweeDragon @Magpye @Houndstooth @Resilient @Silverden@Warriorsandfoxes @Rotver @teaunicorn @asho2218 @TawnyOwl @StrayTheMK @Poidid @Chardano @SnowyWaves @duskflower

Also, I'll be making the new one, everyone! Unless you ask me to not, I'll ping you in the new one! (you only have minutes, though, lol)
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18