Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Poorly describe your OTP
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 119 120
Typical Spanish man flirts with too many people, claims to be in love with small angry Italian.
Typical Spanish man flirts with too many people, claims to be in love with small angry Italian.
Cynical thief/henchwoman exhausted with her job secretly develops a big sis thing for her preppy goodie two shoes rival. Eventually it turns into love.

Stoic crimefighting emo who reads a lot falls for her bubbly alien opposite.

Freckly, damaged, and snarky redheaded witch is overlooked by her broody and famous crush for several books.

Bushy haired know it all loses her heart to a scruffy, hopeless dork after bonding over elves.

Watery demigod with a mouth and daddy issues gets it bad for his snippy blonde savior. They constantly antagonize each other in a loving way.

Cynical thief/henchwoman exhausted with her job secretly develops a big sis thing for her preppy goodie two shoes rival. Eventually it turns into love.

Stoic crimefighting emo who reads a lot falls for her bubbly alien opposite.

Freckly, damaged, and snarky redheaded witch is overlooked by her broody and famous crush for several books.

Bushy haired know it all loses her heart to a scruffy, hopeless dork after bonding over elves.

Watery demigod with a mouth and daddy issues gets it bad for his snippy blonde savior. They constantly antagonize each other in a loving way.

Past tense tortured precious cinnamon roll turned to angst suicidal vampire who is obviously a yandere in love with past tense standard angst character, current happy go goofy "I will do anything for my family" that is the biggest airhead with everyone noticing said vampire crush love but said airhead one.

What do you mean I DIDN'T just summarize the series????

Hahahah, you thought the couple name would be here XP Hahahahahahahahah.................................................... just check out seraph of the end

Not my OTP but omg if this pairing isnt obvious I don't know what is. I mean, why else is half the things they say to each other is their freaken name and WHY ARE YOU GUYS BLUSHING?!?!?!? And so OFTEN?!?!?!?!?!?!

Past tense tortured precious cinnamon roll turned to angst suicidal vampire who is obviously a yandere in love with past tense standard angst character, current happy go goofy "I will do anything for my family" that is the biggest airhead with everyone noticing said vampire crush love but said airhead one.

What do you mean I DIDN'T just summarize the series????

Hahahah, you thought the couple name would be here XP Hahahahahahahahah.................................................... just check out seraph of the end

Not my OTP but omg if this pairing isnt obvious I don't know what is. I mean, why else is half the things they say to each other is their freaken name and WHY ARE YOU GUYS BLUSHING?!?!?!? And so OFTEN?!?!?!?!?!?!

Megalomaniac occasionally stabs brother and attempts to take over the world to prove to Daddy that he should love him best. Stabbed brother cries and has to stop him.
Megalomaniac occasionally stabs brother and attempts to take over the world to prove to Daddy that he should love him best. Stabbed brother cries and has to stop him.
Oooh... Lemme give this a shot... Time to list off all my weird rarepairs, along with ones several others have mentioned already.

Gender-confused bloodthirsty ginger finally gives up long-held butler crush to be with humor-starved coffin-dweller of questionable sanity.

Flaming Aussie trash mouse gets together with rebellious DJ froggy fresh. Ship name is an awful pun.

Traumatized Asian sword fighter man is terrified of women. Aggressive redheaded cavalier woman tells him to get over it already and forces him to spar with her. Blossoming relationship ensues.

Small-town geeky radio host with deplorable fashion sense obsesses over equally geeky scientist with perfect hair. After ages of the fanbase shipping them they finally get together in canon.

Equally angsty teenage princes with fruit shaped haircuts get over the fact that their kindgoms are at war and fall in love.

Flamboyant French scientist gets together with lion-haired eco-terrorist despite the fact that I'm p sure they never once interacted in canon. But I can dream.

Amnesiac female tactician gets together with her long-time creepy witch stalker. They defy in-game marriage options and embrace the gay.

Cocky horse-faced man with a muffin-top haircut becomes romantically involved with his freckle-faced sweetheart cinnamon roll of a best friend. In a perfect world they kill all the titans together and live happily ever after.

Overly-flirtatious bisexual cyclops and time-traveling theatrical super-geek are gay dads to angsty tomato boy.

Eccentric wormhole researcher divorces her consistently shirtless husband when she realizes just how much of a raging lesbian she really is. Ends up running off with punky, emo gang admin for reasons unknown other than the fact that I think they'd be cute together.

Obsessively possessive caretaker knight finally proclaims his undying love to his lord. The feeling is mutual, and thus the hero heiress to the kingdom is never born. Smash bros players rejoice over one less clone on the roster.

Punny skeleton and lonely divorced goat mom get to know each other better in the surface world after ages of being separated by a large door.

...Jfc I just realized that only 2 of these are straight pairings, and like half of them are Fire Emblem. WELP.
Oooh... Lemme give this a shot... Time to list off all my weird rarepairs, along with ones several others have mentioned already.

Gender-confused bloodthirsty ginger finally gives up long-held butler crush to be with humor-starved coffin-dweller of questionable sanity.

Flaming Aussie trash mouse gets together with rebellious DJ froggy fresh. Ship name is an awful pun.

Traumatized Asian sword fighter man is terrified of women. Aggressive redheaded cavalier woman tells him to get over it already and forces him to spar with her. Blossoming relationship ensues.

Small-town geeky radio host with deplorable fashion sense obsesses over equally geeky scientist with perfect hair. After ages of the fanbase shipping them they finally get together in canon.

Equally angsty teenage princes with fruit shaped haircuts get over the fact that their kindgoms are at war and fall in love.

Flamboyant French scientist gets together with lion-haired eco-terrorist despite the fact that I'm p sure they never once interacted in canon. But I can dream.

Amnesiac female tactician gets together with her long-time creepy witch stalker. They defy in-game marriage options and embrace the gay.

Cocky horse-faced man with a muffin-top haircut becomes romantically involved with his freckle-faced sweetheart cinnamon roll of a best friend. In a perfect world they kill all the titans together and live happily ever after.

Overly-flirtatious bisexual cyclops and time-traveling theatrical super-geek are gay dads to angsty tomato boy.

Eccentric wormhole researcher divorces her consistently shirtless husband when she realizes just how much of a raging lesbian she really is. Ends up running off with punky, emo gang admin for reasons unknown other than the fact that I think they'd be cute together.

Obsessively possessive caretaker knight finally proclaims his undying love to his lord. The feeling is mutual, and thus the hero heiress to the kingdom is never born. Smash bros players rejoice over one less clone on the roster.

Punny skeleton and lonely divorced goat mom get to know each other better in the surface world after ages of being separated by a large door.

...Jfc I just realized that only 2 of these are straight pairings, and like half of them are Fire Emblem. WELP.
download-3.png FR+3
Any pronouns
Sell me your frogs!
short elemental avian creature stalked a ghost boy but he didnt know it when he went off with an elemental girl who controlled air and i n the end the elemental avian creature and ghost boy got together and the other elemental girl killed herself

thats the backstory of mine xD
short elemental avian creature stalked a ghost boy but he didnt know it when he went off with an elemental girl who controlled air and i n the end the elemental avian creature and ghost boy got together and the other elemental girl killed herself

thats the backstory of mine xD
UFhZdZT.pngHlNpkkm.pngQ2cC3z4.png
Call me Canis or Virus (viirus and viiirus work as well).
3+FR time || Mutogender / No pronoun preference
Ping me to get my attention, but please just copy and paste my user @Viiirus to avoid pinging someone else!
street boy who is starving, meets a suicidal maniac and becomes a detective
Dazai x Atsushi

street boy who is starving, meets a suicidal maniac and becomes a detective
Dazai x Atsushi

sq1IuCD.png wvz5N8O.png 4Bz0H0h.png Have a nice day!

pB4mtr0.png Pairs + Sales 37rb42a.png fUHWFTE.png

1LT0ZsJ.png ck9Yfve.png ujKGCQj.png 40565.png
A home-wreaking insect and a flower selling bug saving hippie

Barry B Benson x Vanessa Bloome

[quote name="LizardKing" date=2017-01-24 18:43:24] A home-wreaking insect and a flower selling bug saving hippie Barry B Benson x Vanessa Bloome [/quote]G E T O U T
LizardKing wrote on 2017-01-24:

G E T O U T
I7a1ndF.pngOxagJgG.pngWBC5JG3.pngwOEIAes.png
edgy dark guy with way too much pressure from his parents, secretly just wants to be loved x banterous boastful guy who everyone loves.
edgy dark guy with way too much pressure from his parents, secretly just wants to be loved x banterous boastful guy who everyone loves.
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 119 120