Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Poorly describe your OTP
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 118 119
Reckless teenager attempts to be the voice of reason for an even more reckless teenager.
Reckless teenager attempts to be the voice of reason for an even more reckless teenager.
Rich, dyslexic flautist falls in love with a reckless boy who shoots things
IMG_8704.png
[quote name="Aesalon" date=2017-01-19 20:06:53] Rich, dyslexic flautist falls in love with a reckless boy who shoots things [/quote]Is this [spoiler]Wylan x Jesper from Six of Crows[/spoiler]?
Aesalon wrote on 2017-01-19:
Is this Wylan x Jesper from Six of Crows?
I7a1ndF.pngOxagJgG.pngWBC5JG3.pngwOEIAes.png
Sneaky Edgy Nerd Lord and Serious Ex-Military Nerd and company

AxZer0 Borderlands2 :I
Sneaky Edgy Nerd Lord and Serious Ex-Military Nerd and company

AxZer0 Borderlands2 :I
firevs1.png HEYO WHAT IS UP MY DUDES WELCOME TO ANOTHER EPISODE OF AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I pop around FR only occasionally these days but I have a password manager so I'll always come back
Walking Halloween costume in a costume and a super hero that's super done with everyone being done with them.
Walking Halloween costume in a costume and a super hero that's super done with everyone being done with them.
xe/xyr/xem
Sideburn Cop pursues Beefbus McConvictTM across a large European nation over the course of 20 years. At end of 20 years Beefbus McConvict shatters Sideburn cop's worldview, compelling him to flop off a bridge. The latter goes on to die of a broken heart starvation because he doesn't know how to act like a functioning human being.

Valvert (Jean Valjean/Inspector Javert), Les Miserables
Sideburn Cop pursues Beefbus McConvictTM across a large European nation over the course of 20 years. At end of 20 years Beefbus McConvict shatters Sideburn cop's worldview, compelling him to flop off a bridge. The latter goes on to die of a broken heart starvation because he doesn't know how to act like a functioning human being.

Valvert (Jean Valjean/Inspector Javert), Les Miserables
*Insert witty comment here*
Figure skater leaves ice to help a fan skate and suddenly their married. Victuuri

Man destroys world after his girlfriend is turned into a butterfly. Timpani/Blumiere

Three kids who have to face thirteen clones of one guy. Also they live on an island and went to take a raft to leave said island for days with barely any food. SoRiKai

Fire boy and moon boy. Moon boy might also be an evil clone now. AkuSai

A leopard and a fox who lead opposing factions in a war. Ava/Gula

A scaly lizard and a princess that I still ship because I stopped being involved with the canon before it got bad. RumBelle

Dark dragon child and light dragon child meet. Dark dragon child kills light dragon child and their children go back to the past to stop this without knowing what really happened. Chrobin
Figure skater leaves ice to help a fan skate and suddenly their married. Victuuri

Man destroys world after his girlfriend is turned into a butterfly. Timpani/Blumiere

Three kids who have to face thirteen clones of one guy. Also they live on an island and went to take a raft to leave said island for days with barely any food. SoRiKai

Fire boy and moon boy. Moon boy might also be an evil clone now. AkuSai

A leopard and a fox who lead opposing factions in a war. Ava/Gula

A scaly lizard and a princess that I still ship because I stopped being involved with the canon before it got bad. RumBelle

Dark dragon child and light dragon child meet. Dark dragon child kills light dragon child and their children go back to the past to stop this without knowing what really happened. Chrobin
alWiqh6.png
Heather|Any Pronoun|FRT+3 (EST)
Not my OTPs, but still things I ship.

Pure cinnamon rolls, one who's anxious and needs a break and one who, despite being raised in an awful environment, is too good for the world Starflight and Fatespeaker

Grumpy guy falls in love with a girl who is anxious and just needs love. Unfortunately, Grumpy guy was raised to despise her entire race because they made a whoopsie daisy or two in the past, but he learns that not all of her race is bad after someone of her race who was a witness of the whoopsie daisies said she isn't guilty and Grumpy guy believes her without question.Winterwatcher

Sarcastic guy is obviously in love with Grumpy guy even though it's still not canon. Sarcastic guy is also in love with girl who is anxious and just needs love, creating a love triangle
Winterbli

Even though they lost two children, are divorced, and one is flirting with a skeleton, I still ship a certain goat dad and goat mom.
Asriel

Suicidal bisexual dinosaur and a lesbian fishy
alphyne

I'm running out of ideas now sorry
Not my OTPs, but still things I ship.

Pure cinnamon rolls, one who's anxious and needs a break and one who, despite being raised in an awful environment, is too good for the world Starflight and Fatespeaker

Grumpy guy falls in love with a girl who is anxious and just needs love. Unfortunately, Grumpy guy was raised to despise her entire race because they made a whoopsie daisy or two in the past, but he learns that not all of her race is bad after someone of her race who was a witness of the whoopsie daisies said she isn't guilty and Grumpy guy believes her without question.Winterwatcher

Sarcastic guy is obviously in love with Grumpy guy even though it's still not canon. Sarcastic guy is also in love with girl who is anxious and just needs love, creating a love triangle
Winterbli

Even though they lost two children, are divorced, and one is flirting with a skeleton, I still ship a certain goat dad and goat mom.
Asriel

Suicidal bisexual dinosaur and a lesbian fishy
alphyne

I'm running out of ideas now sorry
Lichtdrache.gif
Geek man and old jock in southern US farmland space. Jack Daniels, SG1.
Geek man and old jock in southern US farmland space. Jack Daniels, SG1.
xe/xyr/xem
Two bros just chillin in a hot tub, five feet apart beacuse they're not gay - psssshh you wish. Victuri
Two bros just chillin in a hot tub, five feet apart beacuse they're not gay - psssshh you wish. Victuri
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 118 119