Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | poorly describe the game/s your're into
1 2 ... 85 86 87 88 89 ... 128 129
  • Assassin's Creed III- Parkour killers: 1776 'murica
  • Assassin's Creed IV- Parkour killers: boats edition
  • Valiant Hearts: The great War- Cute but tragic.
  • For Honor: DEVS VVLT
  • Skyrim: Yell at dragons
  • Assassin's Creed III- Parkour killers: 1776 'murica
  • Assassin's Creed IV- Parkour killers: boats edition
  • Valiant Hearts: The great War- Cute but tragic.
  • For Honor: DEVS VVLT
  • Skyrim: Yell at dragons
tumblr_inline_oau8m87f2v1soemy4_75sq.png Duchess
She/her
FR +4
Skin Shop
Hatchery
Wishlist
tumblr_inline_oau8m8bPWA1soemy4_75sq.png aaarmsolympic-icon.pngTitanic109.pngrmstitanic-icon.png
gather some keys to go to a tentacle monster and fight its heart with a lightsaber
also you can be some aliens, uhh like a space cowboy or a meat eating plant

thalassophobia and xenophobia: the game
gather some keys to go to a tentacle monster and fight its heart with a lightsaber
also you can be some aliens, uhh like a space cowboy or a meat eating plant

thalassophobia and xenophobia: the game
prmDFET.png howdy, names stellar
|she/her| |neutral good|
this is a nice dating simulator over here! wait... no.. ANIME FRIEND... NOOOOOOOO PLEASE NONONONO- Doki Doki Literature Club!

succumb to your impulses with things such as cat-like reptiles and birds that can intuit emotion. you definitely play it. Flight Rising

you're sent to another planet to eradicate its mechanic furries and their robots. also spiky shadow doggo. that too. Spiral Knights
this is a nice dating simulator over here! wait... no.. ANIME FRIEND... NOOOOOOOO PLEASE NONONONO- Doki Doki Literature Club!

succumb to your impulses with things such as cat-like reptiles and birds that can intuit emotion. you definitely play it. Flight Rising

you're sent to another planet to eradicate its mechanic furries and their robots. also spiky shadow doggo. that too. Spiral Knights
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
Collect cats who give you fish to buy things so more cats come to add to the cat collection but they also bring fish and so you buy more things and on and on it goes.

Undead vs. mutant vegetation

I stood teetering upon the precipice of infinity and was pushed back.

The game with vroomys that ends friendships.
Collect cats who give you fish to buy things so more cats come to add to the cat collection but they also bring fish and so you buy more things and on and on it goes.

[quote name="catmeow1" date="2018-08-16 23:41:22" ] [s]Collect cats who give you fish to buy things so more cats come to add to the cat collection but they also bring fish and so you buy more things and on and on it goes.[/s] Undead vs. mutant vegetation [s]I stood teetering upon the precipice of infinity and was pushed back. The game with vroomys that ends friendships. [/s][/quote] PvZ? [s]haven't played that in a while[/s]
catmeow1 wrote on 2018-08-16 23:41:22:

PvZ? haven't played that in a while
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
Yes
(not a game, but it does describe one I know of.)

So, I'm a robot. yes and I can feel, or no? Yes. that's not an answer. exactly I NEED ANSWERS. Play through the 54apoeuite something timelines and suffer to find your answers.
WHY. Yes. AAAAAAAAA
Yes
(not a game, but it does describe one I know of.)

So, I'm a robot. yes and I can feel, or no? Yes. that's not an answer. exactly I NEED ANSWERS. Play through the 54apoeuite something timelines and suffer to find your answers.
WHY. Yes. AAAAAAAAA
Corpses? You mean f r e e m e a t that I can sell??? I mean, the villagers don't need to know, do they? >> It LOOKS legit and that is all that matters aaHAHHAAHHAHHAHA

Also the paper in the books I read my sermons from for you simple folk... I know you think it's made of pig skin but it's really really not. Corpse management ftw.

Graveyard Keeper is fun, my type of quirky dark humor
Corpses? You mean f r e e m e a t that I can sell??? I mean, the villagers don't need to know, do they? >> It LOOKS legit and that is all that matters aaHAHHAAHHAHHAHA

Also the paper in the books I read my sermons from for you simple folk... I know you think it's made of pig skin but it's really really not. Corpse management ftw.

Graveyard Keeper is fun, my type of quirky dark humor
Hoarding:
Wildwood Owlet 9 hours ahead of FR Sakura Owlet
Overwatch:
everyone fights each other but has no idea why

Prototype:
confused virus man ruins everything and tries (badly) to fix it

Undertale:
small child slaughters hundreds

Bendy and the Ink Machine:
old man enters studio (hell) and generally has an awful experience
Overwatch:
everyone fights each other but has no idea why

Prototype:
confused virus man ruins everything and tries (badly) to fix it

Undertale:
small child slaughters hundreds

Bendy and the Ink Machine:
old man enters studio (hell) and generally has an awful experience
JflGBHo.png
dating sim/rpg masquerading as a farming sim/dating sim/rpg

monster fighting And It's Really Not That Deep Guys

rune factory 4 and pokemon
dating sim/rpg masquerading as a farming sim/dating sim/rpg

monster fighting And It's Really Not That Deep Guys

rune factory 4 and pokemon
anastasia_r_by_sheepshape-dcfd02j.gif
[quote name="@buggy101" date="2018-08-10 20:46:13" ] Everyone fights over a nifty DS. [/quote] [color=#c4281d]That sounds like Mario Party DS!
@buggy101 wrote on 2018-08-10 20:46:13:
Everyone fights over a nifty DS.
That sounds like Mario Party DS!
FR Time +3 | He/Him | I can be pretty strange at times
1 2 ... 85 86 87 88 89 ... 128 129