Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | The Cringiest Faze of your life
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 27 28
Back in late 6th grade and early 7th grade I had a... Percy Jackson phase. It was the worst and I was so cringey omg
Back in late 6th grade and early 7th grade I had a... Percy Jackson phase. It was the worst and I was so cringey omg
PpBM5cS.png
In 5th and 6th grade I was rly into Minecraft, Pokemon, MLP, and those old memes like the trollface and me gusta face.

I mean, I still like Pokemon and Minecraft and MLP now, but when I was little I used to draw those things all over my work and sing mlp songs with my friends and make minecraft jokes and euuuhgh it was so cringy.
In 5th and 6th grade I was rly into Minecraft, Pokemon, MLP, and those old memes like the trollface and me gusta face.

I mean, I still like Pokemon and Minecraft and MLP now, but when I was little I used to draw those things all over my work and sing mlp songs with my friends and make minecraft jokes and euuuhgh it was so cringy.
GRRR I HATE THIS THREAD FOR REMINDING ME OF MY SINS

When I was around eight years old I started getting into warrior cats and the XD phase of my life began, thank god it didn't escalate before I discovered the deeper pits of the internet. I had some cursed OCs in that time though. does anyone remember disney create

I didn't get out of that for a while and I had a minecraft and furry phase but I didn't use XD or stuff like that anymore

A few years ago I was in my smol bean fren phase where I liked a lot of anime and twenty one pilots and stuff, I still watch anime but oh boy was that a cursed one. I cut my hair then and wanted it dyed an obscure color, I think it was pink, but now I'm going a natural black lol

What did I retain from that?

Short hair, anime, and being a furry/liking drawing

They were not the best of times

GRRR I HATE THIS THREAD FOR REMINDING ME OF MY SINS

When I was around eight years old I started getting into warrior cats and the XD phase of my life began, thank god it didn't escalate before I discovered the deeper pits of the internet. I had some cursed OCs in that time though. does anyone remember disney create

I didn't get out of that for a while and I had a minecraft and furry phase but I didn't use XD or stuff like that anymore

A few years ago I was in my smol bean fren phase where I liked a lot of anime and twenty one pilots and stuff, I still watch anime but oh boy was that a cursed one. I cut my hair then and wanted it dyed an obscure color, I think it was pink, but now I'm going a natural black lol

What did I retain from that?

Short hair, anime, and being a furry/liking drawing

They were not the best of times

[quote name="Failuresaurus" date=2017-07-30 21:48:18] I uh, I loved dinosaurs. Too much, maybe? I still like them, though. So neat. Anyway... that phase was me just binge-watching dinosaur documentaries for like, months. (Why has society deemed dinosaurs kid-friendly and thrown them in children's books? THEY ARE TERRIFYING. NOT HUGGABLE.) [/quote] I fail to see how this is cringey. This is excellent.
Failuresaurus wrote on 2017-07-30:
I uh,
I loved dinosaurs. Too much, maybe? I still like them, though. So neat.
Anyway... that phase was me just binge-watching dinosaur documentaries for like, months.

(Why has society deemed dinosaurs kid-friendly and thrown them in children's books? THEY ARE TERRIFYING. NOT HUGGABLE.)
I fail to see how this is cringey. This is excellent.
I7a1ndF.pngOxagJgG.pngWBC5JG3.pngwOEIAes.png
Warrior cats.
Which reminds me, bonfire is at noon.
Warrior cats.
Which reminds me, bonfire is at noon.
I had a couple of cringy phases but during 8th - 10th grade, I believe, was an edgy phase that I had. During this phase, I had little concern for others, was kinda mean, and said a bunch of dark things. Upon first impression, people thought I was emo because of the way I dressed and acted.

Never gon' do that again.
I had a couple of cringy phases but during 8th - 10th grade, I believe, was an edgy phase that I had. During this phase, I had little concern for others, was kinda mean, and said a bunch of dark things. Upon first impression, people thought I was emo because of the way I dressed and acted.

Never gon' do that again.
thW0yem.png
Middle school. I was an awkward anime nerd! Naruto and Inuyasha were my favorites at the time, and it was the early years of youtube where there were all sorts of bad flash animations and AMVs for popular anime. It was great haha
Middle school. I was an awkward anime nerd! Naruto and Inuyasha were my favorites at the time, and it was the early years of youtube where there were all sorts of bad flash animations and AMVs for popular anime. It was great haha
tumblr_nsl2ezQmvD1slad33o1_250.png
I was a HUGE creepypasta fan. Now I mainly listen to the narrated stories on youtube while doing something tedious but I used to be obsessed. I used to hold "blood parties" on qoutev and I even had an account on what was the equivalent of a knockoff myspace.
I was a HUGE creepypasta fan. Now I mainly listen to the narrated stories on youtube while doing something tedious but I used to be obsessed. I used to hold "blood parties" on qoutev and I even had an account on what was the equivalent of a knockoff myspace.
yPXQqTN.png
@Oates omg BOTDF. I once looked my mom straight in the eye and told her i was scene. Pleaseeeee shoot me.
@Oates omg BOTDF. I once looked my mom straight in the eye and told her i was scene. Pleaseeeee shoot me.
yPXQqTN.png
Everyone's listing things they were obsessed with and regret and I'm over here sitting on a pile of Marvel comics in a Marvel tee shirt on a Marvel bed next to a Marvel poster after watching a Marvel movie while looking for Marvel-themed dragons.

I hope I don't regret this later...
Everyone's listing things they were obsessed with and regret and I'm over here sitting on a pile of Marvel comics in a Marvel tee shirt on a Marvel bed next to a Marvel poster after watching a Marvel movie while looking for Marvel-themed dragons.

I hope I don't regret this later...
5159.pngoie-MMw-Romgf4h-RP.png7684.png
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 27 28