Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | The Cringiest Faze of your life
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 27 28
@Greyjoy oh my god right? I remember cradle of filth and marilyn manson, those were worth a lot of listening. Tool, Disturbed, Orgy as well. Then I got really into Alice in Chains and mellowed the heck out.

edit:
@ImpossibleJedi4 I can say as a 30 year old, you look back on most periods of your life and cringe, thinking 'what the heck was I doing?'. I look back on crap I did in my 20s with the same extreme cringe. :'D I assume my 30s will be much the same way and at 40 I'll think the same~

I still love a lot of the same fandoms though so there is that! my eternal love for pokemon still burns from my 12 year old self!
@Greyjoy oh my god right? I remember cradle of filth and marilyn manson, those were worth a lot of listening. Tool, Disturbed, Orgy as well. Then I got really into Alice in Chains and mellowed the heck out.

edit:
@ImpossibleJedi4 I can say as a 30 year old, you look back on most periods of your life and cringe, thinking 'what the heck was I doing?'. I look back on crap I did in my 20s with the same extreme cringe. :'D I assume my 30s will be much the same way and at 40 I'll think the same~

I still love a lot of the same fandoms though so there is that! my eternal love for pokemon still burns from my 12 year old self!
@resix
XD I am nearly 20 and somehow I don't look back and cringe at all? Am I just weird?
@resix
XD I am nearly 20 and somehow I don't look back and cringe at all? Am I just weird?
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@ImpossibleJedi4 Lucky then! My BFF is 20 and doesn't have any cringy phases either. :)

edit: I was your typical 'im a rebel LOL let's wear all black and black lipstick and dye my hair black but also my mom wont let me wear real goth clothes or get many piercings so i have to do those myself' in my teens, then my 20s were 'i'm a bigshot look how much i can drink hey let's do dumb crap'

xD ugh
@ImpossibleJedi4 Lucky then! My BFF is 20 and doesn't have any cringy phases either. :)

edit: I was your typical 'im a rebel LOL let's wear all black and black lipstick and dye my hair black but also my mom wont let me wear real goth clothes or get many piercings so i have to do those myself' in my teens, then my 20s were 'i'm a bigshot look how much i can drink hey let's do dumb crap'

xD ugh
@resix
I DO look back and facepalm at some of the things kindergarten me did, but at the time I didn't know any better? But other than that I dunno! And so there are others like me, yes! :D
@resix
I DO look back and facepalm at some of the things kindergarten me did, but at the time I didn't know any better? But other than that I dunno! And so there are others like me, yes! :D
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
I uh,
I loved dinosaurs. Too much, maybe? I still like them, though. So neat.
Anyway... that phase was me just binge-watching dinosaur documentaries for like, months.

(Why has society deemed dinosaurs kid-friendly and thrown them in children's books? THEY ARE TERRIFYING. NOT HUGGABLE.)
I uh,
I loved dinosaurs. Too much, maybe? I still like them, though. So neat.
Anyway... that phase was me just binge-watching dinosaur documentaries for like, months.

(Why has society deemed dinosaurs kid-friendly and thrown them in children's books? THEY ARE TERRIFYING. NOT HUGGABLE.)
summer_garden_raffle_badge_by_fox_siins-dcd19cc.png
| To artists I commission: If you have pinged me
| and given me my art, but I have not replied within
| three days, I have most likely missed the ping or
| you have misspelled my username!
| Do not hesitate to ping me again if you think I have missed it! :3
Was bullied for 8 and and a half years straight. Got into the "depression" and edgy phase, where I drew all sorts of gory pictures. At the same time, I was crazy over fnaf and mlp, and just discovered the darker side of the internet and got addicted to gaming. I became a furry for a while, and role played it with my friends. Even worse, I somehow managed to drag my cousin into it.

Thank goodness I'm finally out that horrible time. Who knows what my future self would say about me now.
Was bullied for 8 and and a half years straight. Got into the "depression" and edgy phase, where I drew all sorts of gory pictures. At the same time, I was crazy over fnaf and mlp, and just discovered the darker side of the internet and got addicted to gaming. I became a furry for a while, and role played it with my friends. Even worse, I somehow managed to drag my cousin into it.

Thank goodness I'm finally out that horrible time. Who knows what my future self would say about me now.
ckoudy.png -
ALPH PHRUSSIA He/him | FR+15
 » About me
 » Accent Shop
Oh god. My most cringe phase was my wanna-be scene/weeaboo phase when I was in middle school. I look back at my old posts and just facepalm at the stuff I wrote at the time.
Oh god. My most cringe phase was my wanna-be scene/weeaboo phase when I was in middle school. I look back at my old posts and just facepalm at the stuff I wrote at the time.
j3zsWMV.png
Grade 6-Today.

I still work on my non-recolor sonic Fcs (Who used to be recolors), I like dabbing after everyone saw it as cringe (but I find cringey funny), and people still tell me I'm cringey to this very day.
Grade 6-Today.

I still work on my non-recolor sonic Fcs (Who used to be recolors), I like dabbing after everyone saw it as cringe (but I find cringey funny), and people still tell me I'm cringey to this very day.
wqnTQE2.png Adult Player | She/they | 3+ FR Time | Wishlist
  • Nothing's new nothing's new...
Oh jeez, so I'm pushing 20's now, but my cringy-est phase was probably highschool. For backdrop, My high school was basically the real-world equivalent of Tumblr. You had the fandom clique, the furry clique, the weeb clique, the sjw clique, ect ect. I had a friend who was in the weeb group who I tried to impress because: ding ding, I had a HUGE crush on her. Basically any phase she went through, I copied. I probably pushed scene phase, weeb phase, and furry phase over the course of a YEAR. I was a mess. I watched Hetalia. I watched Evangelion. I wore a wolf tail and watched homemade youtube animation series about wolves.
To top it all off I made the mistake of being open about being Trans and Draconic, which only led to the weeb clique 'coaching' me out of my 'being trans'.

Thank god I found better friends.

It was a dark time guys.
A dark time.
Oh jeez, so I'm pushing 20's now, but my cringy-est phase was probably highschool. For backdrop, My high school was basically the real-world equivalent of Tumblr. You had the fandom clique, the furry clique, the weeb clique, the sjw clique, ect ect. I had a friend who was in the weeb group who I tried to impress because: ding ding, I had a HUGE crush on her. Basically any phase she went through, I copied. I probably pushed scene phase, weeb phase, and furry phase over the course of a YEAR. I was a mess. I watched Hetalia. I watched Evangelion. I wore a wolf tail and watched homemade youtube animation series about wolves.
To top it all off I made the mistake of being open about being Trans and Draconic, which only led to the weeb clique 'coaching' me out of my 'being trans'.

Thank god I found better friends.

It was a dark time guys.
A dark time.
_____ bcfrplague_gem_by_littlefiredragon-dbjxzc0.pngda
zLwbKxI.png
kE8PZoU.png
GdVZ87H.png
GW180jv.png

Grotesque-2-L.png

"Vyre"
JvUa9ma.png
Just an Unhinged, Wandering Vam-pirate.
wind_rune_20.pnglightning_rune_20.pngwater_rune_20.pngice_rune_20.pngfire_rune_20.pngplague_rune_20.png

Grotesque-2-R.png
bcfrplague_gem_by_littlefiredragon-dbjxzc0.pngda
lAvpyOQ.png
11efmKl.png
2nkYPWq.png
p3Lr8aR.png
when i thought it was acceptable to say "smol fren"

during that time i was going to dye my hair completely blue, my older self thanks my younger self that i didnt
when i thought it was acceptable to say "smol fren"

during that time i was going to dye my hair completely blue, my older self thanks my younger self that i didnt
f2u_cow_skull_icon_by_hotdogebuns-da0oc2j.png
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 27 28