Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Favourite Stuffed Animal?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Brigantine My favorite stuffed animal is named Beans and Beans loves you and believes in you! Beans always snuggles with me when my depression kicks in, so I hope Beans can help you also! [s]I got Beans from my girlfriend and I'm currently trying to make a fandragon for my bebby too[/s] [img]http://imgur.com/6OApLqg.jpg[/img]
@Brigantine

My favorite stuffed animal is named Beans and Beans loves you and believes in you!
Beans always snuggles with me when my depression kicks in, so I hope Beans can help you also!
I got Beans from my girlfriend and I'm currently trying to make a fandragon for my bebby too
6OApLqg.jpg
dlx3JgZ.gif
@Aeru
Beans is so cute, he looks like a noodle haha
Thank you for sharing Beans!
@Aeru
Beans is so cute, he looks like a noodle haha
Thank you for sharing Beans!
tumblr_o4sfn8GvJ01u3wsjco4_100.png
@Brigantine Terry looks like a good boy! I think that range of Ikea plushies were based directly off actual kids' drawings? I love seeing toys like those, they're so delightfully wonky and imaginative. I... have a lot of plushies and a lot of favourites. My fave for sleep cuddling is Jet, a night fury from Build-a-Bear! I replaced the original strap-on wings with permanently attached floppy soft ones for maximum hug comfort. He's extra floppy and his scale pattern is worn from so much hug. [IMG]http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb13/RainbowRayquaza/Photos/9325aa0d-8198-4dab-90fa-0bc5a278a273.jpg[/IMG] And any of my own handmade ones are probably automatically counted as a Fave but I especially really love my Centipeetle! Probably a combination of the character herself making me want to look after her + it's fun to place crackers, cereal, etc in her mouth like she's eating them. Also hair styling. [img]http://orig15.deviantart.net/f2bf/f/2015/179/f/e/improved_centipeetle_by_rayaya-d8z3tzp.jpg[/img] A few special mentions also go to: [LIST] [*]my oldest Charmander [*]very large wolf named Bubbles [*]Pawface [*]Mewtwo who wears a shirt [*]small rabbit named Riff Ruff who I've had since I was like 3 [*]green dragon named Greendragon [*]a winged dog/cheetah/snake chimera [/LIST]
@Brigantine
Terry looks like a good boy!
I think that range of Ikea plushies were based directly off actual kids' drawings? I love seeing toys like those, they're so delightfully wonky and imaginative.

I... have a lot of plushies and a lot of favourites.

My fave for sleep cuddling is Jet, a night fury from Build-a-Bear! I replaced the original strap-on wings with permanently attached floppy soft ones for maximum hug comfort. He's extra floppy and his scale pattern is worn from so much hug.
9325aa0d-8198-4dab-90fa-0bc5a278a273.jpg

And any of my own handmade ones are probably automatically counted as a Fave but I especially really love my Centipeetle!
Probably a combination of the character herself making me want to look after her + it's fun to place crackers, cereal, etc in her mouth like she's eating them. Also hair styling.
improved_centipeetle_by_rayaya-d8z3tzp.jpg

A few special mentions also go to:
  • my oldest Charmander
  • very large wolf named Bubbles
  • Pawface
  • Mewtwo who wears a shirt
  • small rabbit named Riff Ruff who I've had since I was like 3
  • green dragon named Greendragon
  • a winged dog/cheetah/snake chimera
@RainbowRay
Yep! He was based off of a drawing, but i can't remember which country he represented.

As for your stuffed friends: Your centipeedle is so lovely, she looks so huggable! And Jet looks super soft as well! I always end up loving build a bear, ikea, and hand made ones the most haha
@RainbowRay
Yep! He was based off of a drawing, but i can't remember which country he represented.

As for your stuffed friends: Your centipeedle is so lovely, she looks so huggable! And Jet looks super soft as well! I always end up loving build a bear, ikea, and hand made ones the most haha
tumblr_o4sfn8GvJ01u3wsjco4_100.png
I have a lot, haha. I have Greeley the Flying Tiger and his wife Lillian who are both very large tigers, the kind you find at American Furniture... A mega huggable tiger named Sasha (can't remember where she came from but I think it was a thrift store!) and a serval I got for my birthday forever ago named Soup who's exactly as awesome as you'd think he would be. I wish I could send pictures lf them all lol. But my real favorite is one I got when I was pretty little, named Sherbert. He sends his love~ [img]https://s20.postimg.org/h76dshdy5/image.png[/img] This is the single best thread I've ever seen by the way.
I have a lot, haha. I have Greeley the Flying Tiger and his wife Lillian who are both very large tigers, the kind you find at American Furniture... A mega huggable tiger named Sasha (can't remember where she came from but I think it was a thrift store!) and a serval I got for my birthday forever ago named Soup who's exactly as awesome as you'd think he would be. I wish I could send pictures lf them all lol. But my real favorite is one I got when I was pretty little, named Sherbert.
He sends his love~
image.png

This is the single best thread I've ever seen by the way.
iiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz04t.pngiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz085.pngiiiiiiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz0bq.png
[quote][img]http://i.imgur.com/f7KFDwW.jpg[/img][/quote] Coco Bear is my nostalgic favorite. He was one of my earliest stuffed animals and, while he's too worn to snuggle now, carries fond memories. My current favorites, however, are a large stuffed doll of Peaches, a character from Neko Atsume... [img]https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/41ZAPLP5RtL._SX466_.jpg[/img] (picture courtesy of Amazon) ...and I also have a "Nemuneko" plush (that's what Google tells me they are called) that I bought at a comic con some time ago. It's a periwinkle color, has a flower design on its butt, and is named Plop. [img]https://shop.strato.de/WebRoot/Store6/Shops/78083037/5660/63B2/2531/6B51/D2DB/C0A8/2ABA/2032/1.jpg[/img] (image courtesy of Google)
Quote:
f7KFDwW.jpg

Coco Bear is my nostalgic favorite. He was one of my earliest stuffed animals and, while he's too worn to snuggle now, carries fond memories.

My current favorites, however, are a large stuffed doll of Peaches, a character from Neko Atsume...

41ZAPLP5RtL._SX466_.jpg

(picture courtesy of Amazon)

...and I also have a "Nemuneko" plush (that's what Google tells me they are called) that I bought at a comic con some time ago. It's a periwinkle color, has a flower design on its butt, and is named Plop.

1.jpg

(image courtesy of Google)
Hey, friendly reminder to drink water, stretch, and take a short break if you can. Stay healthy! Also, don't forget about any chores or tasks you might be putting off.
My favorite is a black cat named Zachary. I've had him since before I was born, and he's curently in my college dorm room!
My favorite is a black cat named Zachary. I've had him since before I was born, and he's curently in my college dorm room!
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@VashTheStampede oh man I have that same spyro but I won it at a theme park

Ive got a pair of big ol sharks that I got from the aquarium
@VashTheStampede oh man I have that same spyro but I won it at a theme park

Ive got a pair of big ol sharks that I got from the aquarium
7qGKlIB.gif
My favorite is well my golden retriever,hes kinda big and looks so real i mistaken him a few times as a real dog ( I got 3 of my own but none are what he is LOL). Also his name is maxx.
My favorite is well my golden retriever,hes kinda big and looks so real i mistaken him a few times as a real dog ( I got 3 of my own but none are what he is LOL). Also his name is maxx.
OwPl6Om.pngWfKQ8Rz.png
[img]http://nequam.xepher.net/images/gladosplushie.jpg[/img] My sister crochets plushies, so I asked her to make PotatOS for me. >.>
gladosplushie.jpg

My sister crochets plushies, so I asked her to make PotatOS for me. >.>
ZSHaQMJ.gif
vDmNeIH.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9