Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Favourite Stuffed Animal?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
My depression is hitting really hard so i decided to make a thread to help cheer up a little, if this kind of thread isn't allowed please let me know, and i apologize if so! Anyways, I'm curious to see what your guys' favourite stuffed animals are, and if you feel like sharing, why! You can post a picture if you want, but if you don't have one on hand that's okay! My absolute favourite stuffy is my boy Terry! He's a green dinosaur thing u got from ikea a few months ago. [img]http://i66.tinypic.com/25645sy.jpg[/img] Feel free to share your favourite stuffies as well!
My depression is hitting really hard so i decided to make a thread to help cheer up a little, if this kind of thread isn't allowed please let me know, and i apologize if so!

Anyways, I'm curious to see what your guys' favourite stuffed animals are, and if you feel like sharing, why! You can post a picture if you want, but if you don't have one on hand that's okay!

My absolute favourite stuffy is my boy Terry! He's a green dinosaur thing u got from ikea a few months ago.

25645sy.jpg

Feel free to share your favourite stuffies as well!
tumblr_o4sfn8GvJ01u3wsjco4_100.png
@Brigantine

My favorite stuffed animal is the one I got made of my dog Kobe. If anyone is interested the company is called Cuddle Clones.

20160224_191432_zps4xxqgj5j.jpg
@Brigantine

My favorite stuffed animal is the one I got made of my dog Kobe. If anyone is interested the company is called Cuddle Clones.

20160224_191432_zps4xxqgj5j.jpg
Mwff8lj.png
My favorite is this gabumon plush "backpack" I had to google a pic since my plush is currently missing :( Digimon plushes in general always make me happy [img]http://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/mQMAAOSwHnFVzUFO/s-l400.jpg[/img]
My favorite is this gabumon plush "backpack" I had to google a pic since my plush is currently missing :( Digimon plushes in general always make me happy
s-l400.jpg
@FoxonStilts
That's so cute! I love dog plushies, thank you for sharing the company! (i might have to get one of my dog haha)

@SivDurden
He's so cute! I have a 'backup' type stuffy of a pokemon eevee that looks kinda like that one! (digimon are so great, I'm thinking of getting an impmon plushie!)
@FoxonStilts
That's so cute! I love dog plushies, thank you for sharing the company! (i might have to get one of my dog haha)

@SivDurden
He's so cute! I have a 'backup' type stuffy of a pokemon eevee that looks kinda like that one! (digimon are so great, I'm thinking of getting an impmon plushie!)
My favorite is this little guy I bought from Anime Expo last year. They're called tentacle kitties and they're SO ADORABLE <3 I didn't have a picture on hand but I looked up the exact one I have, they're so soft <33 [img]http://thumbs.ebaystatic.com/images/g/SjMAAOSwgApXBBbT/s-l225.jpg[/img]
My favorite is this little guy I bought from Anime Expo last year. They're called tentacle kitties and they're SO ADORABLE <3 I didn't have a picture on hand but I looked up the exact one I have, they're so soft <33

s-l225.jpg
| Dragons for sale! Check profile for more info! |
tumblr_oerbmpDbqt1tpjfvfo3_r2_100.gif
Lumin | Tumblr | DeviantART
My Koala from when i was 4! I got this lil guy 20 years ago... hes been with me through so much and is stained with tears. I cant see myself ever getting rid of him and i sleep with him every night. Hes a Ty Big Beanie Baby technically. His name is Eucalyptus :3 [img]http://i.imgur.com/wXkvSan.jpg[/img]
My Koala from when i was 4! I got this lil guy 20 years ago... hes been with me through so much and is stained with tears. I cant see myself ever getting rid of him and i sleep with him every night.

Hes a Ty Big Beanie Baby technically. His name is Eucalyptus :3

wXkvSan.jpg
aYhvX0g.pngzdbZ9VU.pngPPzxarU.png
I'm too lazy to take my own photos, so have a pic I nabbed off google instead. I have the 28 inch tall version of one of these old classic Spyro plushies which I bought as an early Christmas gift for myself back in.. uh.. 2010 I think? I've always wanted one ever since I saw them being given away as prizes for fair ground games when I went to a holiday resort when I was 8 years old. Trying to get hold of these now is really tough, they're quite rare and very pricey if you do happen to come across one, particularly if you want the bigger ones since they come in a few different sizes, and the larger toys seem to be more sought after. [quote] [img]http://img06.deviantart.net/1fc4/i/2010/035/4/6/my_spyro_plushie_by_dragon_chrisley.jpg[/img][/quote] (I found putting images in quote boxes in the forums resizes them to fit the post better XD)
I'm too lazy to take my own photos, so have a pic I nabbed off google instead.

I have the 28 inch tall version of one of these old classic Spyro plushies which I bought as an early Christmas gift for myself back in.. uh.. 2010 I think? I've always wanted one ever since I saw them being given away as prizes for fair ground games when I went to a holiday resort when I was 8 years old.

Trying to get hold of these now is really tough, they're quite rare and very pricey if you do happen to come across one, particularly if you want the bigger ones since they come in a few different sizes, and the larger toys seem to be more sought after.

Quote:
my_spyro_plushie_by_dragon_chrisley.jpg
(I found putting images in quote boxes in the forums resizes them to fit the post better XD)
forumsig7_by_adder_snake_bite-d9p3buh.png
@Brigantine This is Oogli the Owl. He was manufactured by Russ toys. I've had him for 32 years, or since I was two. He's never not been in my possession and, no, you can't has. He's mine. Go 'way. [img]http://img14.deviantart.net/90ac/i/2016/310/9/8/oogli_the_owl__by_johnpaschal-danir4k.jpg[/img]
@Brigantine

This is Oogli the Owl. He was manufactured by Russ toys. I've had him for 32 years, or since I was two. He's never not been in my possession and, no, you can't has. He's mine. Go 'way.

oogli_the_owl__by_johnpaschal-danir4k.jpg
j8PMqv2.png ob2hmKC.png
Probably my sitting Umbreon plushie -w- It always helps to hug it if I feel a bit sad c:
Probably my sitting Umbreon plushie -w- It always helps to hug it if I feel a bit sad c:
I'd woken up early, and I took a long time getting ready to exist. - Bernardo Soares/Fernando Pessoa
Your stuffies are all so wonderful, thank you all so much for sharing this far!
Your stuffies are all so wonderful, thank you all so much for sharing this far!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9