Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Your first shiny pokemon?
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 17 18
Shiny ponyta in diamond! Complete accident.

I've gotten a shiny luvdisc, politoad, and slurpuff from wondertrade.
Shiny ponyta in diamond! Complete accident.

I've gotten a shiny luvdisc, politoad, and slurpuff from wondertrade.
16453.png16479.png16477.png16454.png
NOTE: my username is quinceLy, not quincy/quincey --- den/lair cleanout!!
The first shiny I recall seeing was a shiny silcoon in Pearl. This wasn't my first Pokemon game by any means but for some reason I didn't know what a shiny Pokemon was but I caught it anyways and for some reason I turned off the game without saving and there went my first shiny Pokemon. I only realized it was shiny after the fact.
The first shiny I recall seeing was a shiny silcoon in Pearl. This wasn't my first Pokemon game by any means but for some reason I didn't know what a shiny Pokemon was but I caught it anyways and for some reason I turned off the game without saving and there went my first shiny Pokemon. I only realized it was shiny after the fact.
@RawrrLioness
Ooh, congratulations! What are you hunting for now? ;w;

My first shiny was a Skitty I chained in the Sinnoh games! Unfortunately I lost her when my 3DS was stolen, but I'm working on getting her back with the dex nav in OR/AS. ;~;
@RawrrLioness
Ooh, congratulations! What are you hunting for now? ;w;

My first shiny was a Skitty I chained in the Sinnoh games! Unfortunately I lost her when my 3DS was stolen, but I'm working on getting her back with the dex nav in OR/AS. ;~;
582857_original.png
I never caught a shiny but my first encounter was on Ruby and I encountered it before I get my first pokeballs. It was a poochyena and I have no choice but to fight it. HNNGGGHGHGHGHG
I never caught a shiny but my first encounter was on Ruby and I encountered it before I get my first pokeballs. It was a poochyena and I have no choice but to fight it. HNNGGGHGHGHGHG
m59NfS2.png
@Doki ~
I am currently searching for a shiny Druddigon for a good friend but it doesn't seem to want to show itself to me T.T
@Doki ~
I am currently searching for a shiny Druddigon for a good friend but it doesn't seem to want to show itself to me T.T
banner_1_by_cas_a_fras-dcrkmo3.png
@RawrrLioness
Ooh, I like shiny Druddigon! I'm sure your friend will appreciate it OMG. ;w;

(Also want to trade friend codes LMAO)
@RawrrLioness
Ooh, I like shiny Druddigon! I'm sure your friend will appreciate it OMG. ;w;

(Also want to trade friend codes LMAO)
582857_original.png
A shiny pidgey in FireRed that I encountered before getting pokeballs ;-; My only love has been lost...
A shiny pidgey in FireRed that I encountered before getting pokeballs ;-; My only love has been lost...
Bonsai_zpsnpeav6of.pngm40cGiK.png
My first shiny was the first wild Buizel I found in Pearl. At nearly the same time I also got PokeRus for the first time. (The Buizel is now a Floatzel on my team and her name is WhiteTube because I was super original and the floaty around her neck was white.)
My first shiny was the first wild Buizel I found in Pearl. At nearly the same time I also got PokeRus for the first time. (The Buizel is now a Floatzel on my team and her name is WhiteTube because I was super original and the floaty around her neck was white.)
BFBBannerLong.png
Mine was a Yamask in White! :D
Mine was a Yamask in White! :D
they/it | fr+2 tiick_pseudo_turnaround_90.gif
it was a staravia ! i was trying to get a shiny pikachu in trophy garden on pkmn pearl but ended up finding a shiny staravia instead. i never did find a shiny pikachu but that was fine by me since i still got a shiny and i was super excited :3
it was a staravia ! i was trying to get a shiny pikachu in trophy garden on pkmn pearl but ended up finding a shiny staravia instead. i never did find a shiny pikachu but that was fine by me since i still got a shiny and i was super excited :3
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 17 18