Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Your first shiny pokemon?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
@Adorabamf ~
Don't worry! I have been playing pokemon for years and i only started finding shinies a little while after X and Y came out... T.T Oooo i love shiny Talliows! :D They are so cool and green XD

@Ridgez ~
It's alright! Pidgeys are cool though! :D (I would love to find a shiny Pidgey ^^)

@Hatandclogs ~
Ah! The almighty Geodude! XD I actually don't have one and i was expecting that to be one of my main shiny finds XD
@Adorabamf ~
Don't worry! I have been playing pokemon for years and i only started finding shinies a little while after X and Y came out... T.T Oooo i love shiny Talliows! :D They are so cool and green XD

@Ridgez ~
It's alright! Pidgeys are cool though! :D (I would love to find a shiny Pidgey ^^)

@Hatandclogs ~
Ah! The almighty Geodude! XD I actually don't have one and i was expecting that to be one of my main shiny finds XD
banner_1_by_cas_a_fras-dcrkmo3.png
Mine was a Darumaka in B/W! Surprisingly, I found it the first time I entered Route 4 :0 [img]http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/a/a2/Spr_5b_554_s.png[/img]
Mine was a Darumaka in B/W! Surprisingly, I found it the first time I entered Route 4 :0
Spr_5b_554_s.png
A Wingull in Pokemon X

I was strolling through the route with Miltanks, Tauros, Wingulls, etc. searching for a shiny.

Around the 8th try, there was a horde, and one of them was shiny. Thankfully I managed to get all the other Wingull one by one and to this day, that Wingull is now a Pelipper.

I also caught a shiny Lampent, who's now a Chandelure, shiny Sandile who's now a Krookodile, and shiny Gurdurr who's now a Conkeldurr
A Wingull in Pokemon X

I was strolling through the route with Miltanks, Tauros, Wingulls, etc. searching for a shiny.

Around the 8th try, there was a horde, and one of them was shiny. Thankfully I managed to get all the other Wingull one by one and to this day, that Wingull is now a Pelipper.

I also caught a shiny Lampent, who's now a Chandelure, shiny Sandile who's now a Krookodile, and shiny Gurdurr who's now a Conkeldurr
Lichtdrache.gif
An Infernape in Black,
I traded an Emboar for it and then traded the damn thing away for a Shiny Moltres
An Infernape in Black,
I traded an Emboar for it and then traded the damn thing away for a Shiny Moltres
13954.gif
None :( When will I get a shinyyyy.
None :( When will I get a shinyyyy.
Altered version of the 'Fancy Rat' item, edited to have a more blue colour scheme, grey/white husky colouring, and a pair of blue-tipped black crow wings + matching tail feathers. crow, they/them, fr+8
Pixel badges: Rat OwnerFallen London fandom
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
@Averat ~
Don't worry! You will find one soon ^^
Took me years before i found my first one! Takes a lot of time thats for sure.... :/ C:
@Averat ~
Don't worry! You will find one soon ^^
Took me years before i found my first one! Takes a lot of time thats for sure.... :/ C:
banner_1_by_cas_a_fras-dcrkmo3.png
@RawrrLioness

I think mine was a shiny hoppip in pokemon Y that I caught, before that I saw an shiny mincinno in pokemon White and my oh so lovely serperior just critical slammed it to pieces ;_;

Edit: I do have almost all pokemon games, yet pokemon Y marks as the first one to catch a shiny :'D
@RawrrLioness

I think mine was a shiny hoppip in pokemon Y that I caught, before that I saw an shiny mincinno in pokemon White and my oh so lovely serperior just critical slammed it to pieces ;_;

Edit: I do have almost all pokemon games, yet pokemon Y marks as the first one to catch a shiny :'D
I'm +10H ahead of FR time!
Replies may be slow, so sorry ;w;
Female Absol in Pokemon Black 2! Ever since the 3DS came out, I've encountered a ton more shinies in the wild!
Female Absol in Pokemon Black 2! Ever since the 3DS came out, I've encountered a ton more shinies in the wild!
tumblr_pshm8gf6Wq1vb7houo1_500.png
A Roselia randomly encountered near the battle chateau in Pokémon x
A Roselia randomly encountered near the battle chateau in Pokémon x
aC86tUH.png
rix3ppo.png
tUQCJMT.png
nWiQNX9.png
wOEIAes.png
|Panemone Hatcheries|

GRAND OPENING
481.png
A shiny Dunsparce in Y when I was friend-safari-ing for Dittos. I call him Harpo.
A shiny Dunsparce in Y when I was friend-safari-ing for Dittos. I call him Harpo.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18