Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Your first shiny pokemon?
Mine was a Zebstrika!
Mine was a Zebstrika!
x.x
zPhqDAB.png x

tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
x

Ashki
earth dom lead

sales | mercs
goals | mochi
x

tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
x
hjhGLON.png
My first shiny that wasn't the red Gyorados(can't spell) was a shiny Woobat. I was searching after a pokemon in a cave, I don't remember which one it was but I remember I caught a shiny Woobat instead, it was in White or Black 2. I gave it to my brother who then deleted the save file along with the shiny Woobat. ;w;

In Heart Gold I ran into a shiny Metapod but didn't catch it because I didn't want it. (Later that day, I secretly went back and looked for it. Whoops)
My first shiny that wasn't the red Gyorados(can't spell) was a shiny Woobat. I was searching after a pokemon in a cave, I don't remember which one it was but I remember I caught a shiny Woobat instead, it was in White or Black 2. I gave it to my brother who then deleted the save file along with the shiny Woobat. ;w;

In Heart Gold I ran into a shiny Metapod but didn't catch it because I didn't want it. (Later that day, I secretly went back and looked for it. Whoops)
505_c3432b0010a110c1_I.gifhoundoom.png 1472_b70e491bce5590a4_I.gif
I'm 9 hours ahead of FR. Used to be Swiftpaw99 and Faedora.
My first shiny was a level one ralts I got from wonder trade in OR, it was so unexpected, I don't know who sent it off into the wonder trade void, but whoever it is I love them (platonically).
My luck with shinies is just terrible, that ralts (now gardevoir) remains my only shiny.
My first shiny was a level one ralts I got from wonder trade in OR, it was so unexpected, I don't know who sent it off into the wonder trade void, but whoever it is I love them (platonically).
My luck with shinies is just terrible, that ralts (now gardevoir) remains my only shiny.
IMG-7121.png

They/Them || || Digital Artist
FR+8/GMT
It was a Mewtwo!

So lovely. He is also my main pokémon.
It was a Mewtwo!

So lovely. He is also my main pokémon.
bal | she/her | lesbian | apply directly to forehead | FR+6 (brazil)
-i love goats!
-graevyard on neopets, myxini on gaia online, vy on recolor.me
-used to be Robothika, now saving up to not be Raezyr anymore

Shiny Espurr! I loved Espurr so much <33

My favorite is still my first starter Pokemon ofc,
Snivy
Shiny Espurr! I loved Espurr so much <33

My favorite is still my first starter Pokemon ofc,
Snivy
Lmao I'm probably in General Discussions or Ice Forums procrastinating..
A Psyduck that I caught in White 2 c:
A Psyduck that I caught in White 2 c:
My first shiny was a weezing in XY, which i transfered to ORAS <3 i later traded him for the shiny kingdra i have now! i feel really happy - i have a shiny kingdra and palkia! [img]http://orig15.deviantart.net/9fcc/f/2013/229/e/0/shiny_kingdra_dream_world_art_by_trainerparshen-d6ikthi.png[/img]
My first shiny was a weezing in XY, which i transfered to ORAS <3

i later traded him for the shiny kingdra i have now! i feel really happy - i have a shiny kingdra and palkia!

shiny_kingdra_dream_world_art_by_trainerparshen-d6ikthi.png
nSyyjfe.jpg
5iXiC8z.png
gMDuKVs.png
xj6Mn2e.png
6KQB58c.png

i'm syn / neb !
0weZF6S.png fr + 2
0weZF6S.png returning player!

52Gc1G9.png
Shiny shinx in diamond
I was 7
Let's just say I put a ever stone on him and now he's my pride and joy level 100 Shinx
:)
Shiny shinx in diamond
I was 7
Let's just say I put a ever stone on him and now he's my pride and joy level 100 Shinx
:)
My first shiny was a rattata. Kind of disappointing isnt it. I think it was Pearl or SoulSilver, I dont remember.
My first shiny was a rattata. Kind of disappointing isnt it. I think it was Pearl or SoulSilver, I dont remember.
tumblr_nre81rYTi11unlpe2o1_100.png
My first shiny was the Red Gyarados. Okay, this doesn't count.

I stumbled across a Shiny Skitty in a swarm and I also came across a Shiny Litwick.
The Litwick immediately became part of my team and I was so excited to see it evolved. A blue Chandelure would be amazing. Can you imagine my disappointment when it turned orange. I suddenly wished for a normal one.
My first shiny was the Red Gyarados. Okay, this doesn't count.

I stumbled across a Shiny Skitty in a swarm and I also came across a Shiny Litwick.
The Litwick immediately became part of my team and I was so excited to see it evolved. A blue Chandelure would be amazing. Can you imagine my disappointment when it turned orange. I suddenly wished for a normal one.
hnTz61J.png7ChmKWg.pngD6HJ1f0.pngcaX19pV.pngG6nKgD0.png