Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | whats your country?
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Living it up in Florida, USA!
Living it up in Florida, USA!
Rhi02Tb.gif
XNwsqaL.png
art by sheasun on dA
I'm in America as well, Texas specifically! (YEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAW)
I'm in America as well, Texas specifically! (YEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAW)
deity_windsinger_by_dogi_crimson-da5hmn0.gif FMoJ9vk.png
H2jRHgT.png
J7D1quC.png

Hi, I'm Fruit! I'm a digital artist, amateur fiction writer, aspiring musician (bass), but most of all: a professional idiot. My two favorite things are rock 'n roll and frillback pigeons.
ezgif-3-3eb9aae531.gif

FMoJ9vk.pngRDt6LqI.pngJ7D1quC.png
uQA55c0.pngimage0.giftumblr_inline_oki6607XCW1tfmvub_100.png
USA, specifically Tennessee
USA, specifically Tennessee
Runic Bat Spectral Duskflapper Cursed Bat Armored Duskflapper Spirit of Shadow
United States of America, specifically California (which sometimes acts like it's its own country).
United States of America, specifically California (which sometimes acts like it's its own country).
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
The USA, specifically Virginia! I'm planning on getting out of here asap, though.
The USA, specifically Virginia! I'm planning on getting out of here asap, though.

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[quote name="FreohrDatia" date="2016-10-15 19:08:40" ] United States! I don't regret it because it has me so it must be a pretty great country [/quote] i envy your self confidence, also from the united states but since im there it kinda balances out you being there
FreohrDatia wrote on 2016-10-15 19:08:40:
United States!

I don't regret it because it has me so it must be a pretty great country
i envy your self confidence, also from the united states but since im there it kinda balances out you being there
--michael/gala/gw
--xe/xem/xyr pronouns only please
--vibing
I'm from Midwestern America. I imagine most players on this site are probably from North America or Europe. I could be totally off-base tho.
I'm from Midwestern America. I imagine most players on this site are probably from North America or Europe. I could be totally off-base tho.
Mars
Mars
9e9feb1cd233d5fc793ec7c6dd43c14e98d311f2.gif
Canadaaaaa AaaaAAA

Specifically Alberta. Yeah. I'm not a redneck don't worry heh though a lot of Albertans are uh... conservative, to put it lightly. It's weird being here sometimes, but it's where I was born, and I do admit that I love the sun and the mountains and the lakes! It's a great province if you look past the stereotypes :D
Canadaaaaa AaaaAAA

Specifically Alberta. Yeah. I'm not a redneck don't worry heh though a lot of Albertans are uh... conservative, to put it lightly. It's weird being here sometimes, but it's where I was born, and I do admit that I love the sun and the mountains and the lakes! It's a great province if you look past the stereotypes :D
Art Shop
Hatchery

celebi.giftumblr_inline_n2t76ssIwF1r9ywrd.gifshadow.gif
United Restaurants of Fast Food

United Restaurants of Fast Food

|Your local friendly neighborhood introvert|
| Sweetpuff Supremacy |
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20