Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | whats your country?
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
I live / come from Iraq !
I live / come from Iraq !

I'm in America.... To be exact Michigan..... Wish I lived somewhere else that isn't as boring as here, or as messed up. It's sad....

I'm in America.... To be exact Michigan..... Wish I lived somewhere else that isn't as boring as here, or as messed up. It's sad....
XDcplGL.png

I0eOgqL.png
q52435q.png SQSRBAW.png

I'm from Poland.
I'm from Poland.
[quote name="Fortissimo" date=2016-10-13 11:17:04] Donkey Kon-*shot* [/quote] [quote name="Doog87" date=2016-10-20 03:46:38] I'm from Russia and its 2:00 p.m. here right now. Just walking around sleeping Flight Rising site XD [/quote] [quote name="TomatoQueen" date=2016-10-20 09:29:18] Russia! :3 [/quote] [quote name="Anda" date=2017-05-17 07:50:03] from mysterious place called Russia x) [/quote] [quote name="Riverfish" date=2017-05-17 08:14:33] I'm from Russia [/quote] yes yes privet fellow friends from a freezing country with bears and stuff
Fortissimo wrote on 2016-10-13:
Donkey Kon-*shot*

Doog87 wrote on 2016-10-20:
I'm from Russia and its 2:00 p.m. here right now. Just walking around sleeping Flight Rising site XD
TomatoQueen wrote on 2016-10-20:
Russia! :3
Anda wrote on 2017-05-17:
from mysterious place called Russia x)
Riverfish wrote on 2017-05-17:
I'm from Russia
yes yes privet fellow friends from a freezing country with bears and stuff
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
I'm in USA but my dad is Irish/Polish/basically East European in general and my mom is Japanese
I'm in USA but my dad is Irish/Polish/basically East European in general and my mom is Japanese
I'm British! Specifically English, but I live in Scotland. :3
I'm British! Specifically English, but I live in Scotland. :3
Huh I'm in the Philippines.
Huh I'm in the Philippines.
Finland!
Finland!
XQ9sqVB.gif
I’m American, waiting out the storm as most of the country is figuratively on fire, and another part of it is literally on fire.
I’m American, waiting out the storm as most of the country is figuratively on fire, and another part of it is literally on fire.
> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
An angry-looking night elf woman with short green hair and a burn scar on her left cheek, looking to the viewer's right.A night elf woman with purple facial tattoos and purple hair, looking at the viewer with a confident smirk.
she/her | 18+ | FR+2 | brain full of night elves
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
xxxdont%20feed%20the%20ai.gif
Australia. There are kangaroos everywhere (not even joking they're everywhere at the school I used to go to) and the heat is killing me.
Australia. There are kangaroos everywhere (not even joking they're everywhere at the school I used to go to) and the heat is killing me.
talVTRC.pngPVLY9UN.pngDHJ7JWN.png
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20