Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | The new evos
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I'm probably going with Popplio....though honestly I'm not too impressed with any starter so as far as I know, I may make Rockruff an honorary starter.
I'm probably going with Popplio....though honestly I'm not too impressed with any starter so as far as I know, I may make Rockruff an honorary starter.
Coelum Ad Proelium Elige
I own the most wonderful Shiba Inus named Jiro and Lou!
tumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.png
What do Shiba Inus~ like to dream about? Is it dancing Hainus?
@Avu42

Well, I'm working on a complete Dex. Meaning I actually have every single Pokemon, not just have them listed in my Dex. So I'll need all of them -- there are three people in my house who are going to be playing the game. So I'll pick whatever starter they don't in order to ensure I have access to all three lol. But, by the climate, yes, Popplio will be my Starter.

I usually pick Fire Starters, which the exception of Hoenn, because I can't resist Swampert lol
@Avu42

Well, I'm working on a complete Dex. Meaning I actually have every single Pokemon, not just have them listed in my Dex. So I'll need all of them -- there are three people in my house who are going to be playing the game. So I'll pick whatever starter they don't in order to ensure I have access to all three lol. But, by the climate, yes, Popplio will be my Starter.

I usually pick Fire Starters, which the exception of Hoenn, because I can't resist Swampert lol
Need a Dragon Bio? Check out my Lore Shop!
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.png
@Avu42 I won't be playing since I don't have that system but I still enjoy looking at them and seeing everybody else be excited
@Avu42 I won't be playing since I don't have that system but I still enjoy looking at them and seeing everybody else be excited
water-banner-3_zpspqe7dfz3.gif

Well-behaved women seldom make history - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich
End corruption now
KITTY [img]http://www.pokemon-sunmoon.com/media/uploads/oct_4_assets/torracat.png[/img] Bird which used to be adorable but now a fancy bird. [img]http://www.pokemon-sunmoon.com/media/uploads/oct_4_assets/dartrix.png[/img] And a seal which is a little creepy. ( no offense anyone ) [img]http://www.pokemon-sunmoon.com/media/uploads/oct_4_assets/brionne.png[/img] I'm defo going kitten now unless the final evo is absolutely monstrous.
KITTY
torracat.png
Bird which used to be adorable but now a fancy bird.
dartrix.png
And a seal which is a little creepy. ( no offense anyone )
brionne.png
I'm defo going kitten now unless the final evo is absolutely monstrous.
shinx.gifblitzle.gifeelektross.gif
Still don't like the Popplio line at all.
Still don't like the Popplio line at all.
cd9e52d0a68b946dfff79aea46bc6309691f000d.png

angelo ♦ he/him ♦ fr+4
plague dom org

about + faq
74805783.png
little guy!!!!!
[quote name="FusionFlare" date=2016-10-04 13:47:10] I'm really digging Torracat, the other two are meh [/quote] My thoughts exactly my friend.
FusionFlare wrote on 2016-10-04:
I'm really digging Torracat, the other two are meh
My thoughts exactly my friend.
@Avu42 Dunno :o. I'll probably be making my offical choice when the final evolutions are confirmed.
@Avu42 Dunno :o. I'll probably be making my offical choice when the final evolutions are confirmed.
adff4349de2de8388b959f3125f732aff46dafa0.gif
If you're edging towards one with the stuff revealed now which would you pick? ( Sorry I'm being irritating) @Lipizzara your sig.. Bird is cute :> can't do a bird face
If you're edging towards one with the stuff revealed now which would you pick? ( Sorry I'm being irritating) @Lipizzara your sig.. Bird is cute :> can't do a bird face
@Avu42 I don't mind, And thank you! But if I had to pick one now, it would probably be the owl. I know I said I don't really like it, but I have high hopes his final evolution will look better -o-.
@Avu42 I don't mind, And thank you! But if I had to pick one now, it would probably be the owl. I know I said I don't really like it, but I have high hopes his final evolution will look better -o-.
adff4349de2de8388b959f3125f732aff46dafa0.gif
I actually love Dartrix, am 99% sure that Torracat will evolve into an edgy furry, and don't know what to think about Brionne. Why does a clown evolve into a pop star? (What a rare sentence.)
I actually love Dartrix, am 99% sure that Torracat will evolve into an edgy furry, and don't know what to think about Brionne. Why does a clown evolve into a pop star? (What a rare sentence.)
I7a1ndF.pngOxagJgG.pngWBC5JG3.pngwOEIAes.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7