Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | The new evos
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
BRIONNE IS A MERMAID JELLYFISH PRINCESS AND I LOVE HER
BRIONNE IS A MERMAID JELLYFISH PRINCESS AND I LOVE HER
lapis+rose
28 they/them
[quote name="klefaeries" date=2016-10-05 05:56:50] I'm still team Litten even if the final evolution is that stupid bipedal wrestler. I'll just keep it as a Torracat for ever because it's literally perfect! [/quote] Everyone rejoice for the voice has spoken. Woo! Woo!
klefaeries wrote on 2016-10-05:
I'm still team Litten even if the final evolution is that stupid bipedal wrestler. I'll just keep it as a Torracat for ever because it's literally perfect!
Everyone rejoice for the voice has spoken. Woo! Woo!
shinx.gifblitzle.gifeelektross.gif
rowlet used to be my favorite but i hate the evo oh well. i adore brionne though im definitely choosing popplio as my starter.
rowlet used to be my favorite but i hate the evo oh well. i adore brionne though im definitely choosing popplio as my starter.
Brionne is almost confirming the 2nd-evo leaks for me so I may go Sirene if it is real. Kinda secretly hoping it isn't because of litten's evo, though
Brionne is almost confirming the 2nd-evo leaks for me so I may go Sirene if it is real. Kinda secretly hoping it isn't because of litten's evo, though
Snr7ysG.png HChIF4s.png
I REALLY love Torracat, but it's pretty certain that it's going to evolve into that ugly wrestler, so I am really upset about that. I am pretty neutral to Dartrix' design. It's not bad but it's nothing too impressive either. I am definitely not a fan of Brionne. I don't like pokemon that are coded masculine or feminine, and Brionne's got the latter down to a t. It's also really awkward looking, but that's more a complaint on the art itself and not the design.
I REALLY love Torracat, but it's pretty certain that it's going to evolve into that ugly wrestler, so I am really upset about that. I am pretty neutral to Dartrix' design. It's not bad but it's nothing too impressive either. I am definitely not a fan of Brionne. I don't like pokemon that are coded masculine or feminine, and Brionne's got the latter down to a t. It's also really awkward looking, but that's more a complaint on the art itself and not the design.
tumblr_pshm8gf6Wq1vb7houo1_500.png
I love all the evolutions but am somewhat upset because I really hate the leaked Litten final form and it really does look like those leaks are intended to be the final forms. Me and my mates do this thing where we each choose a different starter and I always go for the Fire type, so I'll be stuck with the damn thing and this is not okay.

Yes I know I can keep it from evolving but I know myself well enough to know I won't do that.
I love all the evolutions but am somewhat upset because I really hate the leaked Litten final form and it really does look like those leaks are intended to be the final forms. Me and my mates do this thing where we each choose a different starter and I always go for the Fire type, so I'll be stuck with the damn thing and this is not okay.

Yes I know I can keep it from evolving but I know myself well enough to know I won't do that.
ethanol_by_dislike_like-dbg3xow.png
I find all of them to be adorable!
I find all of them to be adorable!
[quote name="Nequam" date=2016-10-05 10:17:31] I really can't decide if I want the leaks to be true or not. On the one hand, Imperfect Blue is even creepier than Brionne and Discount Emboar is just bloody terrible, but on the other hand, Robin Hoot is amazing and I want one. [/quote] This is my opinion in a nutshell.
Nequam wrote on 2016-10-05:
I really can't decide if I want the leaks to be true or not. On the one hand, Imperfect Blue is even creepier than Brionne and Discount Emboar is just bloody terrible, but on the other hand, Robin Hoot is amazing and I want one.

This is my opinion in a nutshell.
natureshieldl.png NIJBYPt.png uRC0U7k.png NIJBYPt.png natureshieldr.png
brienne is cute! i love her. i also still like litten's evolution but i'm hoping the final one won't be a fire/fighting.....
brienne is cute! i love her. i also still like litten's evolution but i'm hoping the final one won't be a fire/fighting.....
brionne is wonderful and valid and he can wear whatever he wants
brionne is wonderful and valid and he can wear whatever he wants
I found stars on the tip of your tongue/You speak poltergeist and so do I
dark-dragon-hatchling-water-pixel.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7