Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | The new evos
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
First of all, thoughts:

I'm not really a fan of dartrix, just something about it puts me off.

TORRACAT IS A CUTE KITTY WHICH GREW UP, AND I WILL HUG AND SNUGGLE IT UNTIL THE LIGHT OF ALOLA GO'S OUT :D XDDDDDDDD

Brionne is ok, but I think it looks a little awkward.

What do you think about the new starter evos?
First of all, thoughts:

I'm not really a fan of dartrix, just something about it puts me off.

TORRACAT IS A CUTE KITTY WHICH GREW UP, AND I WILL HUG AND SNUGGLE IT UNTIL THE LIGHT OF ALOLA GO'S OUT :D XDDDDDDDD

Brionne is ok, but I think it looks a little awkward.

What do you think about the new starter evos?
shinx.gifblitzle.gifeelektross.gif
@Avu42

I thought Rowlet was really cute but I hate the evolution because it looks like a rich snobby frat boy
@Avu42

I thought Rowlet was really cute but I hate the evolution because it looks like a rich snobby frat boy
water-banner-3_zpspqe7dfz3.gif

Well-behaved women seldom make history - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich
End corruption now
I like them! Though I do agree, I'm not the biggest fan of Dartrix either. I can't wait to see the final evolutions for them.
I like them! Though I do agree, I'm not the biggest fan of Dartrix either. I can't wait to see the final evolutions for them.
adff4349de2de8388b959f3125f732aff46dafa0.gif
@Plenilune know right??? I mean rowlet was the cutest owl in pokemon bit of coarse there's downsides :( what starter do you think you're going to pick? I know the middle evos don't effect players choices bit to me they show you what the pokemon is gonna turn into :)

@Lipizzara what pokemon are you picking for your starter?
@Plenilune know right??? I mean rowlet was the cutest owl in pokemon bit of coarse there's downsides :( what starter do you think you're going to pick? I know the middle evos don't effect players choices bit to me they show you what the pokemon is gonna turn into :)

@Lipizzara what pokemon are you picking for your starter?
@Avu42

Brionne is called "The Pop Star Pokemon". I am dying.
@Avu42

Brionne is called "The Pop Star Pokemon". I am dying.
Need a Dragon Bio? Check out my Lore Shop!
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.png
Dartrix might be my favourite middle evo ever. Its hair is so stupid and I love it. <3

I like Torracat, too, but its 'Dex info makes me suspect that the leaks aren't fake after all. We already have one bipedal Fire-type starter based on a wrestler, why would we need two?

Brionne is just creepy. Ever seen Perfect Blue?
Dartrix might be my favourite middle evo ever. Its hair is so stupid and I love it. <3

I like Torracat, too, but its 'Dex info makes me suspect that the leaks aren't fake after all. We already have one bipedal Fire-type starter based on a wrestler, why would we need two?

Brionne is just creepy. Ever seen Perfect Blue?
ZSHaQMJ.gif
vDmNeIH.png
Dartix is actually my favorite, it's a snobby emo and I love it.

Torracat is great too.
Dartix is actually my favorite, it's a snobby emo and I love it.

Torracat is great too.
A Light Flight branded Shaker Bottle with a chocolate protein shake inside. This is the NYNG general participation Badge. A gold arrow/moon divider by dreamingcity.
Cronch
FRT+1 | He/Him
A Magnesium Amphiptere (Desert variant) from Dragon Cave.A male Pillow Dragon from Dragon Cave.
Mistakes were made via predicting. @McAlli I'm presuming popplio will be your starter?
Mistakes were made via predicting. @McAlli I'm presuming popplio will be your starter?
@Avu42 All I can say is I NEED LITTEN NOW! I love its second evolution so much! It makes me glad that the leaks were wrong about the second evolutions and could be wrong about the final evolutions. Litten is going to be a big Fire/Dark tiger and I love it. And the demo hype is real for that Greninja!
@Avu42 All I can say is I NEED LITTEN NOW! I love its second evolution so much! It makes me glad that the leaks were wrong about the second evolutions and could be wrong about the final evolutions. Litten is going to be a big Fire/Dark tiger and I love it. And the demo hype is real for that Greninja!
vulloksah_rosebloodwolf_100_by_dragonnmr-dalcgfl.gifkpMZ532.pngBToOI3e.gif
I'm really digging Torracat, the other two are meh
I'm really digging Torracat, the other two are meh
tumblr_p7ma4qt5H21rravn7o1_250.giftumblr_p7mblaMV5y1rravn7o1_75sq.pngtumblr_p7mbltyyvi1rravn7o1_100.pngtumblr_p7mb475GHV1rravn7o1_75sq.pngreshiram.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7