Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | what song always brings you to tears?
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
There's a lot of songs that brings me to tears, however I'm having trouble naming any on the spot.

Though, I just heard Kesha's song "Rainbow," and yeah. I cried.
There's a lot of songs that brings me to tears, however I'm having trouble naming any on the spot.

Though, I just heard Kesha's song "Rainbow," and yeah. I cried.
la luna - volovan
saturn - sleeping at last

they remind me of someone i used to have and never will again.
la luna - volovan
saturn - sleeping at last

they remind me of someone i used to have and never will again.
a1a7b2494a0a4e37bcd248d9541a2df6001a20dd.png
i don't know much music that would always unfailingly bring me to tears i think, but

no distance left to run by blur (i guess partly for personalish reasons and partly bc it's just dang sad)
see alles jääb by orelipoiss might fit as well (english transl of lyrics here. simple but soulful things are where it's usually at when wanting to make me cry i guess)
and with some of foresteppe's music (generally instrumental btw) i either find peace or cry, depending on my mood. something about sounding lowkey nostalgic in a way, i guess, and rather sweet. like the first time i heard seven sleepers by you c + foresteppe, i was in tears the whole time (mind you, the track's about 24 minutes long (tho doesn't change much within the course)), but generally it tends to calm me down.
i don't know much music that would always unfailingly bring me to tears i think, but

no distance left to run by blur (i guess partly for personalish reasons and partly bc it's just dang sad)
see alles jääb by orelipoiss might fit as well (english transl of lyrics here. simple but soulful things are where it's usually at when wanting to make me cry i guess)
and with some of foresteppe's music (generally instrumental btw) i either find peace or cry, depending on my mood. something about sounding lowkey nostalgic in a way, i guess, and rather sweet. like the first time i heard seven sleepers by you c + foresteppe, i was in tears the whole time (mind you, the track's about 24 minutes long (tho doesn't change much within the course)), but generally it tends to calm me down.
a minimal doodle of a charcoal/periwinkle imperial with some matchy apparel lounging, with the text 'wow...' near her head she/her / frt+10

"have you tried drink water"
1. Hope (Xavier's Theme) by John Ottman
2. Unsteady (X Ambassadors)
3. Let Her Go (Passenger)

Unsteady just kind of slowly sneaked it's way inside of me and know it won't go aWAY
1. Hope (Xavier's Theme) by John Ottman
2. Unsteady (X Ambassadors)
3. Let Her Go (Passenger)

Unsteady just kind of slowly sneaked it's way inside of me and know it won't go aWAY
5159.pngoie-MMw-Romgf4h-RP.png7684.png
It's quiet up town

It's just so sad
It's quiet up town

It's just so sad
pJngKR5.jpg
| Jade |
| She/Her |
| INTJ |
All the little lights by Passenger, it's a song about tiny lights forming whenever one feels happy and when you get upset or lose something important to you then it burns out. I can usually get through most of the song but there's two lines that always bring me to tears because it reminds me of my dad:

'One went out when uncle ben got his tumour
We used to fish and I fish no more'

I used to fish all the time with my dad, but when I was 14 he had a sudden heart attack and passed away. Even now I still fish but it doesn't feel the same, it feels lonely. No one else in my family likes to fish or do anything outdoorsy so it really feels like I lost a big part of myself when I lost him.
All the little lights by Passenger, it's a song about tiny lights forming whenever one feels happy and when you get upset or lose something important to you then it burns out. I can usually get through most of the song but there's two lines that always bring me to tears because it reminds me of my dad:

'One went out when uncle ben got his tumour
We used to fish and I fish no more'

I used to fish all the time with my dad, but when I was 14 he had a sudden heart attack and passed away. Even now I still fish but it doesn't feel the same, it feels lonely. No one else in my family likes to fish or do anything outdoorsy so it really feels like I lost a big part of myself when I lost him.
OddOz
"My peace has always depended on the ashes in my wake"
-Hozier Arsonist's Lullaby
cRiDBwF.png
Lady Antebellum's "Hello World." Especially with the music video they made for it. It sends chills down my spine every time I watch it. And I always sing my heart out when I listen to it.

(Edit)
I love how this thread started up again after almost an entire year of inactivity, and everyone acts like nothing happened.
Lady Antebellum's "Hello World." Especially with the music video they made for it. It sends chills down my spine every time I watch it. And I always sing my heart out when I listen to it.

(Edit)
I love how this thread started up again after almost an entire year of inactivity, and everyone acts like nothing happened.
jWAyGvS.jpg
Save Sornieth's Birds
rsz-612abf105149ce0d4a915a64bc527a9d.pngdNi7kr2.jpg 34e440a48f4368b81567270219f7e54142d18a63_128.gif
Dad's Song by Set It Off. It reminds of me of my dad, who passed away earlier this year.
Dad's Song by Set It Off. It reminds of me of my dad, who passed away earlier this year.
Mira | He/They | FR +14
Romulus by Sufjan Stevens. Every single time I listen to to this song I cry. I can't even relate really. I just love my own mom so much that to imagine her not there is hard.
Romulus by Sufjan Stevens. Every single time I listen to to this song I cry. I can't even relate really. I just love my own mom so much that to imagine her not there is hard.
C5V5o0z.png
No song in particular, but I swear Sarah Brightman's voice makes me so emotional. Like? It's a problem? I bawled at the 25th anniversary of Phantom just because she showed up. Tears down my face bawled.
To this day, just hearing her sing can make me cry, and it's good tears. I love her voice so much.
No song in particular, but I swear Sarah Brightman's voice makes me so emotional. Like? It's a problem? I bawled at the 25th anniversary of Phantom just because she showed up. Tears down my face bawled.
To this day, just hearing her sing can make me cry, and it's good tears. I love her voice so much.
•I no longer play, but that's left of my lair is not for sale•
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12