Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | what song always brings you to tears?
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12
Tears of an Angel by RyanDan
Suteki da ne from Final Fantasy X
Then there is this and also this from Gintama.
Tears of an Angel by RyanDan
Suteki da ne from Final Fantasy X
Then there is this and also this from Gintama.
A Dustland Fairytale by The Killers
Only The Young by Brandon Flowers
Still can't listen to David Bowir's last album because it makes me too sad. :/

And on a less serious note, Joel The Lump of Coal by The Killers ALWAYS gets me. It's a silly song, but damn..l
A Dustland Fairytale by The Killers
Only The Young by Brandon Flowers
Still can't listen to David Bowir's last album because it makes me too sad. :/

And on a less serious note, Joel The Lump of Coal by The Killers ALWAYS gets me. It's a silly song, but damn..l
PJb908Z.png
Blessed Be Your Name - Matt Redman
This one never fails to bring me to tears. I think it's probably because of how powerful the lyrics are to me.

1hundredknight: M from the Owari no Seraph soundtrack
The first time I heard this song in episode one of the anime, it got to me. That's rare for something not a videogame to have music that captures me so. This one just so happens to have the right combination of emotions to get tears out of me.

Through the Sea of Time from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky
Anyone who's played this game knows EXACTLY why this song can bring me to tears.

Id (Sorrow) from the Fire Emblem: Awakening soundtrack
I think the title says it all. While I think there are songs in this game that are inherently sadder ( "......", I'm looking at you), but I think the situation I first recall hearing this is what got me, and what I associate most with it.
Blessed Be Your Name - Matt Redman
This one never fails to bring me to tears. I think it's probably because of how powerful the lyrics are to me.

1hundredknight: M from the Owari no Seraph soundtrack
The first time I heard this song in episode one of the anime, it got to me. That's rare for something not a videogame to have music that captures me so. This one just so happens to have the right combination of emotions to get tears out of me.

Through the Sea of Time from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky
Anyone who's played this game knows EXACTLY why this song can bring me to tears.

Id (Sorrow) from the Fire Emblem: Awakening soundtrack
I think the title says it all. While I think there are songs in this game that are inherently sadder ( "......", I'm looking at you), but I think the situation I first recall hearing this is what got me, and what I associate most with it.
Vigorous Goblet I collect Vigorous Goblets
Vampire Hunting: Scatterquest

_____
Iron Treasure Chest Festival Shop
Mass Hatch Egg Trading
G1s for Sale
Hey Ya - EDEN
I Know I'm a Wolf - Young Heretics
Breathe Me - Sia
Rubik's Cube - Athlete
AND, Friendleader - PhemieC
:')
Hey Ya - EDEN
I Know I'm a Wolf - Young Heretics
Breathe Me - Sia
Rubik's Cube - Athlete
AND, Friendleader - PhemieC
:')
-
xmikUei.png
-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnB2YqRoBM0

this.. i love the arrangement and Janita sings so beautiful too. Almost better than Zeca I must say.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnB2YqRoBM0

this.. i love the arrangement and Janita sings so beautiful too. Almost better than Zeca I must say.
I'd woken up early, and I took a long time getting ready to exist. - Bernardo Soares/Fernando Pessoa
Leaving on a Jet Plane

Happy/sad memories......
Leaving on a Jet Plane

Happy/sad memories......
37DVNcQ.pngmGeS6Yc.png6qRiT6A.png
The finale to The Firebird Suite by Igor Stravinsky.

It's so beautiful, and so emotional, and dramatic, that I just, I just can't.

It doesn't help that the Fantasia 2000 sequence of The Firebird Suite features really sad yet uplifting imagery around the time that the finale starts playing.
The finale to The Firebird Suite by Igor Stravinsky.

It's so beautiful, and so emotional, and dramatic, that I just, I just can't.

It doesn't help that the Fantasia 2000 sequence of The Firebird Suite features really sad yet uplifting imagery around the time that the finale starts playing.
Hey, friendly reminder to drink water, stretch, and take a short break if you can. Stay healthy! Also, don't forget about any chores or tasks you might be putting off.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-U9WQSmkyM

and this. sorry for potato sound but it's from some french show from the '60s. so good ;;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-U9WQSmkyM

and this. sorry for potato sound but it's from some french show from the '60s. so good ;;
I'd woken up early, and I took a long time getting ready to exist. - Bernardo Soares/Fernando Pessoa
James Blake - Retrograde

So show me why you're strong
Ignore everybody else,
We're alone now
James Blake - Retrograde

So show me why you're strong
Ignore everybody else,
We're alone now
y6Tz96p.png

Artemy | he/him | +10 FR time
The last bits... As if the first song wasn't sad enough... My Kokoro hurts now.
The last bits... As if the first song wasn't sad enough... My Kokoro hurts now.
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12