Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | what song always brings you to tears?
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
I'm not going to link them because they're both really really sad, but Princess Die by Lady Gaga and Stop by Dalton Rapattoni tend to make me bawl like a baby.
I'm not going to link them because they're both really really sad, but Princess Die by Lady Gaga and Stop by Dalton Rapattoni tend to make me bawl like a baby.
98bf1699ec3a8a9904ee0a7db6e28469c9948a3c.gif
I don't really cry at music?? But uh here's some songs that make me have cry-ish feelings Those are the songs that came to mind immediately :p
I don't really cry at music?? But uh here's some songs that make me have cry-ish feelings Those are the songs that came to mind immediately :p
yotd_horizontal_border.png
Highway 20 Ride - Zac Brown Band

For personal reasons
Highway 20 Ride - Zac Brown Band

For personal reasons
blessed.png.....................................................blessed.png
Roxas's theme from Kingdom Hearts, Heart on Fire by Innerpartysystem, and quand c'est by Stromae. (That last one's in French)

the KH song has some strong nostalgia, Heart on Fire reminds me of an old relationship, and quand c'est just reminds me of the family members I have who are either battling with or were lost to cancer.
Roxas's theme from Kingdom Hearts, Heart on Fire by Innerpartysystem, and quand c'est by Stromae. (That last one's in French)

the KH song has some strong nostalgia, Heart on Fire reminds me of an old relationship, and quand c'est just reminds me of the family members I have who are either battling with or were lost to cancer.
Lazarus by David Bowie
High Hopes by Pink Floyd
Late Night by Foals
Lazarus by David Bowie
High Hopes by Pink Floyd
Late Night by Foals
Heart.gif
Gone Away - Five Finger Death Punch
(especially when In The End - Linkin Park is played after it)
That song just hits that spot of me that holds a bitter memory I'd rather not have happened.

And there's another one too....it's my very own song. It makes so emotional because of personal reasons. After all, I wrote the song when I was very angry.
Gone Away - Five Finger Death Punch
(especially when In The End - Linkin Park is played after it)
That song just hits that spot of me that holds a bitter memory I'd rather not have happened.

And there's another one too....it's my very own song. It makes so emotional because of personal reasons. After all, I wrote the song when I was very angry.
mc661j.png
The song that 100% makes me cry is "Whiskey Lullaby" by Brad Paisley.

I'm not going to link it (song features lyrics that mention suicide), but I play it whenever I know that expressing my emotions will help clear my head.

Others that sometimes make me cry are:

"If You Could See Me Now" by The Script
"Finally" by Fergie
"Speeding Cars" by Imogen Heap
"Viva la Vida" by Coldplay
and
"Hey There Delilah" by Plain White T's

... geez. I cry too much.
The song that 100% makes me cry is "Whiskey Lullaby" by Brad Paisley.

I'm not going to link it (song features lyrics that mention suicide), but I play it whenever I know that expressing my emotions will help clear my head.

Others that sometimes make me cry are:

"If You Could See Me Now" by The Script
"Finally" by Fergie
"Speeding Cars" by Imogen Heap
"Viva la Vida" by Coldplay
and
"Hey There Delilah" by Plain White T's

... geez. I cry too much.
Exhausted and severely depressed.
oh lord, Agnes by Glass Animals always makes me misty and the video does nothing to help

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhdtdUljThU

(read the blurb on the video for context - it was shot inside a centrifuge)
oh lord, Agnes by Glass Animals always makes me misty and the video does nothing to help

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhdtdUljThU

(read the blurb on the video for context - it was shot inside a centrifuge)
tumblr_nj881zEgtm1qbol1ao1_400.png
he/him // ER critter
count on me- bruno mars
count on me- bruno mars
Yellow by Coldplay.

It's my wife and I's wedding song. We got married one year ago today (Valentines day)

It was playing when she realized she was in love with me.

On Canada day we were laying on the grass in a a park, relaxing from the festivities. There was live music and as we settled down.. they played that song... and she asked me to marry her.

Ironically enough.. This morning the song played again on our car radio.

It's our song..and it makes me cry every time :')
Yellow by Coldplay.

It's my wife and I's wedding song. We got married one year ago today (Valentines day)

It was playing when she realized she was in love with me.

On Canada day we were laying on the grass in a a park, relaxing from the festivities. There was live music and as we settled down.. they played that song... and she asked me to marry her.

Ironically enough.. This morning the song played again on our car radio.

It's our song..and it makes me cry every time :')
~Kweh Kweh Wark~1H+FR~ Mc4YmuQ.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12