Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Dragon Cave Hub
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 367 368
Mod Hijack:
Hello everyone! Since Dragon Cave is a well known and often brought up petsite, we're going to make this a hub to consolidate conversations!

Here is one non-official website that can help you hatch eggs:
Allure of Neglected Dragons

Here is a long post on Dragon Cave's Forums with a list of various other sites to help with views:
DC's List of Active Fansites

Additionally, here is the official Dragon Cave Leave/Take webpage. Enjoy!

Please do not spam Flight Rising by posting eggs or dragons in the forum. Please feel free to discuss Dragon Cave here and make use of established click-sites to get views. Thank you and have fun! ~JCStitches~

@FlightRiser2005 and I play Dragon Cave, anyone else??

Mod Hijack:
Hello everyone! Since Dragon Cave is a well known and often brought up petsite, we're going to make this a hub to consolidate conversations!

Here is one non-official website that can help you hatch eggs:
Allure of Neglected Dragons

Here is a long post on Dragon Cave's Forums with a list of various other sites to help with views:
DC's List of Active Fansites

Additionally, here is the official Dragon Cave Leave/Take webpage. Enjoy!

Please do not spam Flight Rising by posting eggs or dragons in the forum. Please feel free to discuss Dragon Cave here and make use of established click-sites to get views. Thank you and have fun! ~JCStitches~

@FlightRiser2005 and I play Dragon Cave, anyone else??

xeromias_by_keslertortiose-dbfolsr.png
Hey I play!
Hey I play!
OOrvTFg.jpg
I just started playing today after seeing so many people on here with little eggies in their signatures :P

P.S. My eggs are currently sick so they're hidden RIP

Edit: All healthy again! ^3^
I just started playing today after seeing so many people on here with little eggies in their signatures :P

P.S. My eggs are currently sick so they're hidden RIP

Edit: All healthy again! ^3^
NN9NPXA.png SYiQlxK.png 8v87W4g.png
pZJYyk4.png aUzL2Bv.png cFHVk5Q.png
66wxnCy.png yoPbFcz.png gVI5OAO.png
I can't remember how to make signatures anymore lol
Hey I'm still new at this and I'm still confused on how this game works. Mind if I ask a few questions? BTW I know there is a help on the site, yet i still don't get it after reading it like 20 times.

1. How do you actually hatch eggs?!
2. How do you tell if there sick?
3. how dose the views/clicks work?

I might have more but for now this is all ! can think of...

Please help me! I don't want them to die!
Hey I'm still new at this and I'm still confused on how this game works. Mind if I ask a few questions? BTW I know there is a help on the site, yet i still don't get it after reading it like 20 times.

1. How do you actually hatch eggs?!
2. How do you tell if there sick?
3. how dose the views/clicks work?

I might have more but for now this is all ! can think of...

Please help me! I don't want them to die!
OOrvTFg.jpg
@Natta

As far as I can tell, eggs hatch after a certain amount of views.

If an egg/hatchling gets too many views in a short amount of time, it can get sick. Under your dragons tab on the site it'll say that at least one egg is sick and it'll show the egg(s). In order to help it get healthy again, you can hide the egg (under the manage option next to the egg). This'll stop it from receiving anymore views until it is healthy again. (usually a few hours, I think. At least for me) Check back once in a while and when the sickness message goes away, you can unhide them the same way you hid them :P I think this can happen to hatchlings too, but I don't have any yet so :o

As for the specifics of how clicks and views work, I have no idea to be honest. :V

@Natta

As far as I can tell, eggs hatch after a certain amount of views.

If an egg/hatchling gets too many views in a short amount of time, it can get sick. Under your dragons tab on the site it'll say that at least one egg is sick and it'll show the egg(s). In order to help it get healthy again, you can hide the egg (under the manage option next to the egg). This'll stop it from receiving anymore views until it is healthy again. (usually a few hours, I think. At least for me) Check back once in a while and when the sickness message goes away, you can unhide them the same way you hid them :P I think this can happen to hatchlings too, but I don't have any yet so :o

As for the specifics of how clicks and views work, I have no idea to be honest. :V

I play! I didn't for a while but now I'm kiiind lf getting back into it but meh. I use hatchery websites haha, so none in my sig lol. (I forgot to add an egg to the click site so I have a dead egg on my page now ;-; I don't remember the last time I killed an egg... But, oh well...)
http://dragcave.net/user/_Falcon
I play! I didn't for a while but now I'm kiiind lf getting back into it but meh. I use hatchery websites haha, so none in my sig lol. (I forgot to add an egg to the click site so I have a dead egg on my page now ;-; I don't remember the last time I killed an egg... But, oh well...)
http://dragcave.net/user/_Falcon
iiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz04t.pngiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz085.pngiiiiiiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz0bq.png
@FalconRex121

How do you use hatchery sites :O (I don't really know what they are outside of what Dragon Cave explained lol)
@FalconRex121

How do you use hatchery sites :O (I don't really know what they are outside of what Dragon Cave explained lol)
@Tenoria They're websites designed just for clicking people's dragons! (I use the Allure of Neglected Dragons because it's consistently active.) There's a link that says "add your dragons" or something like that and you type in your DC username... then it finds all your eggs and hatchlings and displays them for people to click! Of course the system only works if you put some time into clicking other people's dragons too~ Hope that helps!
@Tenoria They're websites designed just for clicking people's dragons! (I use the Allure of Neglected Dragons because it's consistently active.) There's a link that says "add your dragons" or something like that and you type in your DC username... then it finds all your eggs and hatchlings and displays them for people to click! Of course the system only works if you put some time into clicking other people's dragons too~ Hope that helps!
iiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz04t.pngiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz085.pngiiiiiiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz0bq.png
I started playing a bit ago but don't know how to get my eggs to be clicked on so 4 died in my care already and it's kind of upsetting. Any advice?
I started playing a bit ago but don't know how to get my eggs to be clicked on so 4 died in my care already and it's kind of upsetting. Any advice?
Any Dragon Cave players who have the 2016 Halloween hatchlings I am willing to trade rares, breds and other Halloweens in exchange for some! Please tell me if you are interested, as I can offer IOUs (and if you are on the DC forums you can talk to a bunch of people there if you are nervous about doing an IOU).

Here is my scroll-
http://dragcave.net/user/Clya

I've also been playing for over a year, almost 2 years, so if you have any questions please ask me!
Any Dragon Cave players who have the 2016 Halloween hatchlings I am willing to trade rares, breds and other Halloweens in exchange for some! Please tell me if you are interested, as I can offer IOUs (and if you are on the DC forums you can talk to a bunch of people there if you are nervous about doing an IOU).

Here is my scroll-
http://dragcave.net/user/Clya

I've also been playing for over a year, almost 2 years, so if you have any questions please ask me!
2lhDoir.png..... .....WMCEgD8.pnguBQemcM.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 367 368