Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Dragon Cave Hub
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 367 368
@Opal99 Sending them over now! My vampires were feeling quite feisty; 4 dead and 2 rejected before I finally got two to give you XD
@Opal99 Sending them over now! My vampires were feeling quite feisty; 4 dead and 2 rejected before I finally got two to give you XD
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!
@Opal99
I'll send them over right now. I didn't get the ping earlier because there was an extra D when you tried to ping me. xD
@Opal99
I'll send them over right now. I didn't get the ping earlier because there was an extra D when you tried to ping me. xD
My Gen1s are scatter throughout my lair and hibernal den!
630_2b8ef30842f0175f_I.gif1271_254b885f5f41778c_I.gif
Love doing dress ups/scries. Just ask me if you want one. :D
I just joined Dragon Cave recently! Any tips?
I just joined Dragon Cave recently! Any tips?
tumblr_inline_ojq6l2uvrw1r2ao8y_540.png tumblr_inline_ojq6kxC8Rm1r2ao8y_540.png
Cayde ~ He/They
[color=#006ab8]@SarYnthia I'll just quote myself for you ^^ If you need help with anything not covered here, just let me know! [quote name="Natakiro" date=2016-11-14 03:37:36] Glad you joined Dragon Cave! ^^ And as for some tips, I'd say always be aware of your egg limits. [url=http://dragcave.net/help/egglimits]You can check that here[/url]. Once you get so many dragons, you can get trophies, which increase the amount of growing dragons/eggs that you can have at once. And once you earn a trophy, you can simply click on it to see your egg limits. Otherwise, you have to navigate to the help tab and find it there instead. It would be wise to start getting Pinks, Reds, Purples, and Magis, as those all have super useful BSAs (breed-specific actions.) Pinks let you influence the gender, Reds make them hatch 24 hours faster, Purple make it so that dragons are more likely to accept each other and breed successfully, and Magis allow you to trade dragons with other users. The Dragon Cave Wikia is super useful! >> [url=http://dragcave.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_Types]This page will show you all of the available dragons[/url] >> [url=http://dragcave.wikia.com/wiki/Which_Egg_is_Which%3F]This page shows you all of the eggs, so when you visit the caves, you what what to look for[/url] [url=http://eatw.net/scroll.html]Eggs Around the World[/url] is the best place to hatch your dragons, as you can even add them there at 7 days and they won't need to be fogged for the most part. [i]I'd recommend waiting at least 24 hours (when it says 6 days) before adding your eggs to other hatcheries, though, just to be sure that they don't get sick. [/i] And [url=https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=120519]here's a nice thread over in their forums[/url] that you can take advantage of to get some dragons as a newbie ^^ Oh, and be sure to look at the [url=http://dragcave.net/]recent news section of the front page[/url]. There's usually a new release at the end of each month, so don't miss them! I can't think of anything else atm, [url=http://dragcave.net/user/Nataki]but here's my scroll[/url], if you want me to breed anything for you, just let me know :3 Hope you have fun there! [/quote]
@SarYnthia I'll just quote myself for you ^^ If you need help with anything not covered here, just let me know!

Natakiro wrote on 2016-11-14:
Glad you joined Dragon Cave! ^^ And as for some tips, I'd say always be aware of your egg limits. You can check that here. Once you get so many dragons, you can get trophies, which increase the amount of growing dragons/eggs that you can have at once. And once you earn a trophy, you can simply click on it to see your egg limits. Otherwise, you have to navigate to the help tab and find it there instead.

It would be wise to start getting Pinks, Reds, Purples, and Magis, as those all have super useful BSAs (breed-specific actions.) Pinks let you influence the gender, Reds make them hatch 24 hours faster, Purple make it so that dragons are more likely to accept each other and breed successfully, and Magis allow you to trade dragons with other users.

The Dragon Cave Wikia is super useful!
>> This page will show you all of the available dragons
>> This page shows you all of the eggs, so when you visit the caves, you what what to look for

Eggs Around the World is the best place to hatch your dragons, as you can even add them there at 7 days and they won't need to be fogged for the most part.

I'd recommend waiting at least 24 hours (when it says 6 days) before adding your eggs to other hatcheries, though, just to be sure that they don't get sick.

And here's a nice thread over in their forums that you can take advantage of to get some dragons as a newbie ^^

Oh, and be sure to look at the recent news section of the front page. There's usually a new release at the end of each month, so don't miss them!

I can't think of anything else atm, but here's my scroll, if you want me to breed anything for you, just let me know :3 Hope you have fun there!
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!
@Natakiro

Thank you for the tips! I'm gonna bookmark the Dragon Cave Wiki so I don't loose it. Once again, thank you so much~
@Natakiro

Thank you for the tips! I'm gonna bookmark the Dragon Cave Wiki so I don't loose it. Once again, thank you so much~
Cayde ~ He/They
@SarYnthia
It seems like two of your eggs are sick. You can use their fog action for a few hours so they are no longer sick. Or until the message/warning goes away. Like Natakiro suggested, it's best to wait at least until they say 6 days before putting them into any hatcheries, otherwise they have a tendency to get sick.

Anyways, like Natakiro, I don't mind breeding anything from my scroll. It might take longer to get rares though, unless you don't care about lineages. ^-^
@SarYnthia
It seems like two of your eggs are sick. You can use their fog action for a few hours so they are no longer sick. Or until the message/warning goes away. Like Natakiro suggested, it's best to wait at least until they say 6 days before putting them into any hatcheries, otherwise they have a tendency to get sick.

Anyways, like Natakiro, I don't mind breeding anything from my scroll. It might take longer to get rares though, unless you don't care about lineages. ^-^
My Gen1s are scatter throughout my lair and hibernal den!
630_2b8ef30842f0175f_I.gif1271_254b885f5f41778c_I.gif
Love doing dress ups/scries. Just ask me if you want one. :D
@ZnowyOwl

Ah, okay! I'll check that, and thank you for telling me! I hadn't looked at my eggs in a couple hours, so I hadn't really noticed...
@ZnowyOwl

Ah, okay! I'll check that, and thank you for telling me! I hadn't looked at my eggs in a couple hours, so I hadn't really noticed...
Cayde ~ He/They
I dunno if I've ever posted here but yo, I play DC too!

My scroll is here and I've been playing on and off since, like, 2011, I think, so I have. Many things. Feel free to make breeding requests and I'll try my best to deliver when I'm not egglocked!

(Not now, though, I just went through and bred all my good pairs so I could throw some eggs into the AP. Keep a look out for them in the next few days if you feel like! Bred a bunch of Lunar Heralds, some Coppers, some Xenowyrms, and a Gold or two.)
I dunno if I've ever posted here but yo, I play DC too!

My scroll is here and I've been playing on and off since, like, 2011, I think, so I have. Many things. Feel free to make breeding requests and I'll try my best to deliver when I'm not egglocked!

(Not now, though, I just went through and bred all my good pairs so I could throw some eggs into the AP. Keep a look out for them in the next few days if you feel like! Bred a bunch of Lunar Heralds, some Coppers, some Xenowyrms, and a Gold or two.)
I just realized I'm a butt, so I went and grabbed myself a Magi dragon. Kinda getting tired of having to enter my password to get the Transfers ;;;

Also, my DC account is the first link in my sig. Ehehehehe. Played for a bit in early 2013, only came back now and I have so much regret on missing nearly 4 years' worth of releases omg
I just realized I'm a butt, so I went and grabbed myself a Magi dragon. Kinda getting tired of having to enter my password to get the Transfers ;;;

Also, my DC account is the first link in my sig. Ehehehehe. Played for a bit in early 2013, only came back now and I have so much regret on missing nearly 4 years' worth of releases omg
I just started playing it about a week ago, but quite a few years ago I played it as well
I just started playing it about a week ago, but quite a few years ago I played it as well
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 367 368