Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Dragon Cave Hub
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 367 368
How can you get rid of dead eggs on your scroll? I had two that died due to sickness, which is SO STRANGE because I use EATW and I've never had any eggs die from there..
How can you get rid of dead eggs on your scroll? I had two that died due to sickness, which is SO STRANGE because I use EATW and I've never had any eggs die from there..
@Hanelli

If your eggs are sick and left unfogged for too long, they will die. They will also die if they don't get enough clicks by the end of the week.

Also, dead eggs and tombstones are automatically removed from your scroll two weeks after they die.

Feel free to check out my scroll and request dragons!*

My Scroll

*My CB Witchlight pairs are currently reserved for someone else.
@Hanelli

If your eggs are sick and left unfogged for too long, they will die. They will also die if they don't get enough clicks by the end of the week.

Also, dead eggs and tombstones are automatically removed from your scroll two weeks after they die.

Feel free to check out my scroll and request dragons!*

My Scroll

*My CB Witchlight pairs are currently reserved for someone else.
A thread hub for Dragon Cave already exists here:

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gend/1316343#post_1316343
A thread hub for Dragon Cave already exists here:

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gend/1316343#post_1316343
water-banner-3_zpspqe7dfz3.gif

Well-behaved women seldom make history - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich
End corruption now
@NightAssassin
Oohh, will do! I'm trying to rebuild my lost draconic empire. If I hadn't forgotten my old username & password, I'd have lots of old, rare dragons *lesigh*

@Plenilune
That thread's old (potential necro)..
@NightAssassin
Oohh, will do! I'm trying to rebuild my lost draconic empire. If I hadn't forgotten my old username & password, I'd have lots of old, rare dragons *lesigh*

@Plenilune
That thread's old (potential necro)..
@Hanelli

It's the main hub for it so not a necro
@Hanelli

It's the main hub for it so not a necro
water-banner-3_zpspqe7dfz3.gif

Well-behaved women seldom make history - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich
End corruption now
@Hanelli

I have some eggs hatching tomorrow so if there's anything you want, I'd be happy to breed it in my next batch of eggs.
@Hanelli

I have some eggs hatching tomorrow so if there's anything you want, I'd be happy to breed it in my next batch of eggs.
Hi all! Just wanted to jump in and say that yes, this IS the DC conversation hub that was selected by the staff - thus the mod hijack in the OP - and any conversations regarding DC are best posted here. Thanks! :)

Note: Please remember that posting eggs for clicking counts as spam.
Hi all! Just wanted to jump in and say that yes, this IS the DC conversation hub that was selected by the staff - thus the mod hijack in the OP - and any conversations regarding DC are best posted here. Thanks! :)

Note: Please remember that posting eggs for clicking counts as spam.
..........................................................~FR+1~
Mod Tip: Site bugging out? Clear your cache. :)
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
GnWIkP6.gif
@NightAssassin
Do you have a Seasonal Dragon?

I've been looking for them in the wild for A G E S but nope no luck OTL
@NightAssassin
Do you have a Seasonal Dragon?

I've been looking for them in the wild for A G E S but nope no luck OTL
@Hanelli

I have 1, but just 1. I should be able to breed it soon for another if you want?
@Hanelli

I have 1, but just 1. I should be able to breed it soon for another if you want?
3bOUqr5.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Wild Dog Subspecies
@DragonDraws
Let me know when it's ready ouo

(my scroll name on DC is the same here hehehe)
@DragonDraws
Let me know when it's ready ouo

(my scroll name on DC is the same here hehehe)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 367 368