Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Things that Annoy you
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Chewing noises. MY GOD WHY
Chewing noises. MY GOD WHY
me
me
xWfF5ty.gif
When I eat garlic and smell like a walking Italian restaurant, except really gross :( I can even brush my teeth directly after and still stink everything up

I could weaponize myself guys I don't know what it is
When I eat garlic and smell like a walking Italian restaurant, except really gross :( I can even brush my teeth directly after and still stink everything up

I could weaponize myself guys I don't know what it is
My friends calling me names I don't like
My friends calling me names I don't like
94gCA.gifIehlz.gifZsfOh.gifUsAd2.gif
1_orig.png
94gCA.gif
~ People who walk slowly, and give you no way to pass them.
~ When my OCD gets so bad I have to clean my room 3 times over before barely being okay with it.
~ The disgusting noises that can be made with mouths such as kissing and the like.
~ People who can't just leave things be and want to argue about everything.
~ People who walk slowly, and give you no way to pass them.
~ When my OCD gets so bad I have to clean my room 3 times over before barely being okay with it.
~ The disgusting noises that can be made with mouths such as kissing and the like.
~ People who can't just leave things be and want to argue about everything.
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
- when 'unpopular opinion' threads inevitably devolve into "which minority group do you hate?" threads
- the words "cringey" and "mary sue"
- that 99% of towels have this awful texture. i dont know how to describe it other than Its Bad
- the smell and taste of mint
- when ppl see a snake/bug/lizard and immediately start describing how theyd like to graphically maim/kill it
- when 'unpopular opinion' threads inevitably devolve into "which minority group do you hate?" threads
- the words "cringey" and "mary sue"
- that 99% of towels have this awful texture. i dont know how to describe it other than Its Bad
- the smell and taste of mint
- when ppl see a snake/bug/lizard and immediately start describing how theyd like to graphically maim/kill it
[quote name="Charias" date=2016-07-30 09:54:29] [quote name="VermilionInk" date=2016-07-30 08:43:58] - STEREOTYPES [/quote] this Also when people feel the need to turn everything into a competition? You're upset, well guess what, I'm [i]more[/i] upset. You're depressed? HA. I have so many more reasons to be depressed! You had a difficult childhood? Nothing compared to the hell I went through! Your feelings don't [i]matter[/i] because my situation is way worse than yours! That whole attitude is just... horrible. I understand if one person's dealing with trivial issues, but if you both have some kind of trauma/mental illness then why the hell does it need to be a competition? Why can't people [i]empathise?[/i] [/quote] This is all my annoyance in a nutshell.
Charias wrote on 2016-07-30:
VermilionInk wrote on 2016-07-30:
- STEREOTYPES
this

Also when people feel the need to turn everything into a competition? You're upset, well guess what, I'm more upset. You're depressed? HA. I have so many more reasons to be depressed! You had a difficult childhood? Nothing compared to the hell I went through! Your feelings don't matter because my situation is way worse than yours!

That whole attitude is just... horrible. I understand if one person's dealing with trivial issues, but if you both have some kind of trauma/mental illness then why the hell does it need to be a competition? Why can't people empathise?
This is all my annoyance in a nutshell.
fBVWC4D.pngtwosig_by_myserpentine-dahtyxm.pngtumblr_oqsxltEnz11vge99fo1_100.png
[quote name="WhistlewindWolf" date=2016-08-08 13:26:12] [quote name="Animequeen" date=2016-08-08 12:48:48] [quote name="Candlelit97" date=2016-08-08 07:36:50] I really hate it when my parents want to know what my friends and I talk about. WHAT WE TALK ABOUT CONCERNS US, AND US ONLY. WHAT DOES IT MATTER TO YOU?! [/quote] SO TRUE!! [/quote] I'm in university and this still hasn't eased up [/quote] This is the honest truth.
WhistlewindWolf wrote on 2016-08-08:
Animequeen wrote on 2016-08-08:
Candlelit97 wrote on 2016-08-08:
I really hate it when my parents want to know what my friends and I talk about. WHAT WE TALK ABOUT CONCERNS US, AND US ONLY. WHAT DOES IT MATTER TO YOU?!
SO TRUE!!
I'm in university and this still hasn't eased up
This is the honest truth.
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
My cat cutting me off in the path I'm walking in.

Like cat I love you but can you not you always do this.
My cat cutting me off in the path I'm walking in.

Like cat I love you but can you not you always do this.
MMfFirK.gifRKtq0HD.gifOLv0Mii.gif92mLQx5.gif92ST5Ld.gif
When people keep talking in a group call and do not let others talk
When people keep talking in a group call and do not let others talk
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10