Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Things that Annoy you
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
- People who are close-minded about the LGBT community. It's one thing not to understand it fully, but another to refuse to accept it.
- People who are close-minded about the LGBT community. It's one thing not to understand it fully, but another to refuse to accept it.
accelgor.gif
People who are like "My idea is the best your idea sucks *angry mumbling*" because while nobody can force you to change your mind you should at least remember that not everybody thinks the way you do and someone else could feel like that about your idea.

Also, people who get mad at the waiter/waitress (or any other retail/customer service job) for something they can't control, such as you changing your order every sentence "I want [lunch version of meal]." *waiter asks to confirm* "Yes the [dinner version of a different meal]" *confused waiter asks again* "Yes I said the [lunch version of yet another meal]!"
People who are like "My idea is the best your idea sucks *angry mumbling*" because while nobody can force you to change your mind you should at least remember that not everybody thinks the way you do and someone else could feel like that about your idea.

Also, people who get mad at the waiter/waitress (or any other retail/customer service job) for something they can't control, such as you changing your order every sentence "I want [lunch version of meal]." *waiter asks to confirm* "Yes the [dinner version of a different meal]" *confused waiter asks again* "Yes I said the [lunch version of yet another meal]!"
m1cUkRV.gif
She/Her
FR Time +3
tumblr_otyiqh3lqC1vsg0m1o1_400.png
WWoZukB.gif
K1BzZ.gifkgeky.gifz9uHK.gifuCfko.gifoMnSD.gif9Ml2E.gifjC6vB.gifHcwce.gifQvahY.gifDT4ED.gifGE7cM.gifLmJla.gif7ac7F.gifMspSr.gifGLxad.gifIpCPd.gifF5tbm.gifIYId4.gifIlIZj.gif
-screams loudly-

When people put food boxes/bags/containers back into the pantry/fridge when there's nothing in them >):l

Also, when I'm writing or drawing something in pencil, and I rest my hand against the paper, when I lift my hand up I smudge the graphite DX
-screams loudly-

When people put food boxes/bags/containers back into the pantry/fridge when there's nothing in them >):l

Also, when I'm writing or drawing something in pencil, and I rest my hand against the paper, when I lift my hand up I smudge the graphite DX
tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif
used to be SoullessRogue/SoullessARMY
lost|20|she/he/they|isfj-t|omnisexual/romantic|fr+2
send me a friend request or message, i'm happy to chat~ if you need help or have any questions i'm always open!

wishlist|Hibernal Den Item Trading Hub|i'll pay you to brew!
tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif
[quote name="Junkratt" date=2016-08-07 13:43:16] - People who are close-minded about the LGBT community. It's one thing not to understand it fully, but another to refuse to accept it. [/quote] -punches the people who are butts about it- >):l
Junkratt wrote on 2016-08-07:

-punches the people who are butts about it- >):l
tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif
used to be SoullessRogue/SoullessARMY
lost|20|she/he/they|isfj-t|omnisexual/romantic|fr+2
send me a friend request or message, i'm happy to chat~ if you need help or have any questions i'm always open!

wishlist|Hibernal Den Item Trading Hub|i'll pay you to brew!
tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif
I really hate it when my parents want to know what my friends and I talk about. WHAT WE TALK ABOUT CONCERNS US, AND US ONLY. WHAT DOES IT MATTER TO YOU?!
I really hate it when my parents want to know what my friends and I talk about. WHAT WE TALK ABOUT CONCERNS US, AND US ONLY. WHAT DOES IT MATTER TO YOU?!
uzH5Loo.gifgiratina-origin.gifluxray-f.gifempoleon.gifhaxorus.giftyranitar.gif
  • When people go out of their way to be rude for "cool factor."
  • Groups of people who aren't aware of their vOLUME.
  • A certain presidential race.
  • Inhaling water in the middle of a shower.
  • A reaction gif I need that doesn't exist.
  • Trying to get the last of your drink and the ice punches you in the face.
  • The agonizing seconds between ravaging hunger and hunger relief.
  • Knowing I'll have dragon breath by morning, no matter what I do before bed.
  • Humidity and my hair.
  • People who are hypocrites on a daily basis.

....and myself, mostly. xD
  • When people go out of their way to be rude for "cool factor."
  • Groups of people who aren't aware of their vOLUME.
  • A certain presidential race.
  • Inhaling water in the middle of a shower.
  • A reaction gif I need that doesn't exist.
  • Trying to get the last of your drink and the ice punches you in the face.
  • The agonizing seconds between ravaging hunger and hunger relief.
  • Knowing I'll have dragon breath by morning, no matter what I do before bed.
  • Humidity and my hair.
  • People who are hypocrites on a daily basis.

....and myself, mostly. xD
tVRq6jk.pngg0hFCu8.pnghmeUSax.png4c85ct1.png
[quote name="Hammercorn" date=2016-08-07 11:44:33] When people push your hair behind your ears without asking. When people ask you if your ok when your crying (Oh my god, I'm crying. Do you think I'm ok??) When people just assume why your crying, and tell everyone that's why. When people touch your chair (Bonus points if it's a spinning chair or as wheels at the bottom) [/quote] YEAH, although I've never had someone tuck my hair behind my ear. That would terrify me...I have to deal with hair fluffing and bouncing though, cause I've got curly hair. Which I guess tells everyone it's okay to touch?? Like no, stop???? @hammercorn
Hammercorn wrote on 2016-08-07:
When people push your hair behind your ears without asking.

When people ask you if your ok when your crying
(Oh my god, I'm crying. Do you think I'm ok??)

When people just assume why your crying, and tell everyone that's why.

When people touch your chair
(Bonus points if it's a spinning chair or as wheels at the bottom)

YEAH, although I've never had someone tuck my hair behind my ear. That would terrify me...I have to deal with hair fluffing and bouncing though, cause I've got curly hair. Which I guess tells everyone it's okay to touch?? Like no, stop???? @hammercorn
tVRq6jk.pngg0hFCu8.pnghmeUSax.png4c85ct1.png
- Country music
- Slow walkers
- ESPECIALLY the ones that know they're going slower than you but don't move aside
- When someone goes to hug me/touch my hair/whatever, I hate being touched
- Bad breath
- People with no indoor voice
- People against the LGBT+ community
- When people say that reptiles are evil THEY ARE NOT EVIL, PEOPLE

I got annoyed just by typing that o_o
- Country music
- Slow walkers
- ESPECIALLY the ones that know they're going slower than you but don't move aside
- When someone goes to hug me/touch my hair/whatever, I hate being touched
- Bad breath
- People with no indoor voice
- People against the LGBT+ community
- When people say that reptiles are evil THEY ARE NOT EVIL, PEOPLE

I got annoyed just by typing that o_o
19260.png16490.png aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

taking art comms! :-)
Bedbugs. If you don't constantly spray and clean, they'll be your worst nightmare. Letting your due diligence down means getting a few bites and seeing them again if you haven't sprayed recently enough. This can easily go on for MONTHS
Bedbugs. If you don't constantly spray and clean, they'll be your worst nightmare. Letting your due diligence down means getting a few bites and seeing them again if you haven't sprayed recently enough. This can easily go on for MONTHS
- People who think rats are dirty and disgusting...like if you actually get a pair as a pet, they aren't as bad as what society says. - _ - They are pretty clean and are sweeties.

- Children who swear... ; A ; How could a parent think that's even okay!

- 24/7 loud people...I'm a loud person but I know when it's ok and not ok to be loud and annoying.

uh I can go on forever but this should be okay.
- People who think rats are dirty and disgusting...like if you actually get a pair as a pet, they aren't as bad as what society says. - _ - They are pretty clean and are sweeties.

- Children who swear... ; A ; How could a parent think that's even okay!

- 24/7 loud people...I'm a loud person but I know when it's ok and not ok to be loud and annoying.

uh I can go on forever but this should be okay.
tumblr_inline_mz047ug6ob1qh7dbn.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10