Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Things that Annoy you
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[quote name="Candlelit97" date=2016-08-08 07:36:50] I really hate it when my parents want to know what my friends and I talk about. WHAT WE TALK ABOUT CONCERNS US, AND US ONLY. WHAT DOES IT MATTER TO YOU?! [/quote] SO TRUE!!
Candlelit97 wrote on 2016-08-08:
I really hate it when my parents want to know what my friends and I talk about. WHAT WE TALK ABOUT CONCERNS US, AND US ONLY. WHAT DOES IT MATTER TO YOU?!
SO TRUE!!
eESLWsA.gif theultimatecatsig.gif
[quote name="Mintyambitions" date=2016-08-07 01:39:33] HOW EASILY MY BED BECOMES UNMADE I DUNNO WTH IT IS MY DAMN SHEETS NEVER STAY ON [/quote] this. also when people yell for me. and a lot of other things really I'm not going to make a long list.
Mintyambitions wrote on 2016-08-07:
HOW EASILY MY BED BECOMES UNMADE I DUNNO WTH IT IS MY DAMN SHEETS NEVER STAY ON

this.

also when people yell for me.
and a lot of other things really I'm not going to make a long list.
they/them | +2 FR time
I have pings disabled
[quote name="Animequeen" date=2016-08-08 12:48:48] [quote name="Candlelit97" date=2016-08-08 07:36:50] I really hate it when my parents want to know what my friends and I talk about. WHAT WE TALK ABOUT CONCERNS US, AND US ONLY. WHAT DOES IT MATTER TO YOU?! [/quote] SO TRUE!! [/quote] I'm in university and this still hasn't eased up
Animequeen wrote on 2016-08-08:
Candlelit97 wrote on 2016-08-08:
I really hate it when my parents want to know what my friends and I talk about. WHAT WE TALK ABOUT CONCERNS US, AND US ONLY. WHAT DOES IT MATTER TO YOU?!
SO TRUE!!
I'm in university and this still hasn't eased up
[internal screaming intensifies]
hecate_flipped-_free_pc_lineart_-_lichtdrache.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio2_r2_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio3_r1_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio4_r1_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio1_r1_100.pnghecate_-_free_pc_lineart_-_lichtdrache.png
- family members/acquaintances calling me sexy/hot etc
- small children
- people who hate other people if they don't like their music
- when you've just cleaned something and someone messes it up
- family members/acquaintances calling me sexy/hot etc
- small children
- people who hate other people if they don't like their music
- when you've just cleaned something and someone messes it up
x6tELKc.png
feed the stone
[quote name="Parakeet" date=2016-08-08 11:02:55] [b]- People who think rats are dirty and disgusting...like if you actually get a pair as a pet, they aren't as bad as what society says. - _ - They are pretty clean and are sweeties. - Children who swear... ; A ; How could a parent think that's even okay![/b] - 24/7 loud people...I'm a loud person but I know when it's ok and not ok to be loud and annoying. uh I can go on forever but this should be okay. [/quote] I can relate to both pf these (except I have a snake not a rat, but its the same thing ok) I really hate kids who swear, I've had kids straight up say nasty things to me/ people next to me. Its just horrible.
Parakeet wrote on 2016-08-08:
- People who think rats are dirty and disgusting...like if you actually get a pair as a pet, they aren't as bad as what society says. - _ - They are pretty clean and are sweeties.

- Children who swear... ; A ; How could a parent think that's even okay!

- 24/7 loud people...I'm a loud person but I know when it's ok and not ok to be loud and annoying.

uh I can go on forever but this should be okay.

I can relate to both pf these (except I have a snake not a rat, but its the same thing ok)

I really hate kids who swear, I've had kids straight up say nasty things to me/ people next to me. Its just horrible.
Playing dumb to get attention.

My sister does this.

MISPRONOUNCING WORDS ISNT CUTE HHYHKKMHTDGHMGTRGHVRRD
Playing dumb to get attention.

My sister does this.

MISPRONOUNCING WORDS ISNT CUTE HHYHKKMHTDGHMGTRGHVRRD
no
[center]My sheets are still frustrating me WHY THEY NO STAY ON?????? STAY ON PLZ [img]https://jeangreyphoenix.files.wordpress.com/2014/12/yuno.png[/img][/center]
My sheets are still frustrating me
WHY THEY NO STAY ON??????
STAY ON PLZ

yuno.png
RrT8i.gif 9Atxn.gif Qcf6I.gif
People who think snakes/lizards/ect. are devil-spawn and hate them for no good reason at all. Like, you don't have to like them, BUT STOP BEING AN IGNORANT JERK TO MY BABY AND HIS COUSINS OKAY. Some of the things I've seen people say about an innocent snake.......-shudders- I also feel this way about rats and mice. The poor things get so much hate, especially rats.

Same goes for spiders/roaches/scorpions/ect. Now, I personally, am wigged out by these creatures. I don't really want to hold them or have them in my house. HOWEVER, this does NOT give me the right to be a complete creep and randomly start squishing these guys if they aren't in my house or posing a threat to anyone, or start telling someone that their pet/s are disgusting and horrible and "why do you want them" and "ew, put it away" or "if that was in my house I'd kill it lol". Please, just stop. You wouldn't want someone saying that about your dog, so why is it okay to say it about someone's hissing cockroach?

Okay, rant over.

People who think snakes/lizards/ect. are devil-spawn and hate them for no good reason at all. Like, you don't have to like them, BUT STOP BEING AN IGNORANT JERK TO MY BABY AND HIS COUSINS OKAY. Some of the things I've seen people say about an innocent snake.......-shudders- I also feel this way about rats and mice. The poor things get so much hate, especially rats.

Same goes for spiders/roaches/scorpions/ect. Now, I personally, am wigged out by these creatures. I don't really want to hold them or have them in my house. HOWEVER, this does NOT give me the right to be a complete creep and randomly start squishing these guys if they aren't in my house or posing a threat to anyone, or start telling someone that their pet/s are disgusting and horrible and "why do you want them" and "ew, put it away" or "if that was in my house I'd kill it lol". Please, just stop. You wouldn't want someone saying that about your dog, so why is it okay to say it about someone's hissing cockroach?

Okay, rant over.

og0rGtI.jpg
YOUNG CHILDREN SCREAMING FOR NO REASON

AND THEIR PARENTS AIN'T DOING CRAP TO STOP THEM
YOUNG CHILDREN SCREAMING FOR NO REASON

AND THEIR PARENTS AIN'T DOING CRAP TO STOP THEM
tumblr_og90efWc6W1vzfkcno1_75sq.gif
Irresponsible parents

I swear you do not understand the amount of rage there is inside of me
Watch. Your Friggin. Kid.

Children themselves

Well... more like toddlers. I get super freaked out in case they get hurt or something. The crying though.

Repeated questions and stuff

My mother does this so much. I can easily explain something, you just need to stop asking me questions.

Now, to finish this off, I'll finish it off with nonsense

I want to burn anything with a slight bit of nonsense.
Irresponsible parents

I swear you do not understand the amount of rage there is inside of me
Watch. Your Friggin. Kid.

Children themselves

Well... more like toddlers. I get super freaked out in case they get hurt or something. The crying though.

Repeated questions and stuff

My mother does this so much. I can easily explain something, you just need to stop asking me questions.

Now, to finish this off, I'll finish it off with nonsense

I want to burn anything with a slight bit of nonsense.
dQT1EzU.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10