Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | LGBTQ+ Community
1 2 ... 578 579 580 581 582 ... 648 649
... Anyways, [quote name="SourKnight" date="2023-01-24 16:39:34" ] Finally scheduled a consultation appointment to start testosterone after a year of debating with myself!!! I am BEYOND excited, ya'll [/quote] Congrats! We hope it goes well for you. - M.
... Anyways,
SourKnight wrote on 2023-01-24 16:39:34:
Finally scheduled a consultation appointment to start testosterone after a year of debating with myself!!! I am BEYOND excited, ya'll

Congrats! We hope it goes well for you.

- M.
ACOZFAh.png sZShZzW.png Zs4VhSn.png
RyOOFff.png kseo325.png
OxagJgG.png bsTwpFg.png
KLS4Wrl.png
[Rolls in on a runaway cart before one of the wheels breaks off and spirals away into the distance] So, slight crossover of sorts form another thread, but I'm just here to recommend everyone check out the new Willow series. It's got some genuinely fantastic queer representation (the romantic relationship between two women is one of the major plots) and it's done in a way where the characters' sexuality isn't their sole personality trait, but it's also not shied way from in the least when it comes into focus and the whole thing is really well done (especially considering Disney's prior track record on representation). Anyway, Kit Tanthalos is therefore Disney's first openly gay princess. [img]https://i.postimg.cc/bwfBGj1q/yay.png[/img] [quote name="@Jaycatcher" date="2023-01-25 20:00:59" ] Hi everybody, I haven't come out to many people yet, so this is kind of awkward, but yeah I'm bisexual. I don't get bullied bc I have not yet quite come out, so pls be nice, ty [/quote] Aww, congratulations! [emoji=fae happy size=1][emoji=nocturne happy size=1][emoji=guardian happy size=1]
[Rolls in on a runaway cart before one of the wheels breaks off and spirals away into the distance]

So, slight crossover of sorts form another thread, but I'm just here to recommend everyone check out the new Willow series. It's got some genuinely fantastic queer representation (the romantic relationship between two women is one of the major plots) and it's done in a way where the characters' sexuality isn't their sole personality trait, but it's also not shied way from in the least when it comes into focus and the whole thing is really well done (especially considering Disney's prior track record on representation).

Anyway, Kit Tanthalos is therefore Disney's first openly gay princess.

yay.png

@Jaycatcher wrote on 2023-01-25 20:00:59:
Hi everybody, I haven't come out to many people yet, so this is kind of awkward, but yeah I'm bisexual.
I don't get bullied bc I have not yet quite come out, so pls be nice, ty
Aww, congratulations!
frsiggy1.pngfrsiggy2.pngfrsiggy3.png
@Madarakita I'm definitely hoping to binge this soon! I've got it on my watchlist thanks to you! XD [quote name="Jaycatcher" date="2023-01-25 20:00:59" ] Hi everybody, I haven't come out to many people yet, so this is kind of awkward, but yeah I'm bisexual. I don't get bullied bc I have not yet quite come out, so pls be nice, ty [/quote] Congratulations! I hope you'll grow in confidence with your identity. No one here is going to be mean, we're all on the same team. [emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1] [quote name="SourKnight" date="2023-01-24 16:39:34" ] Finally scheduled a consultation appointment to start testosterone after a year of debating with myself!!! I am BEYOND excited, ya'll [/quote] What a big step you've taken! Congratulations! A friend of mine just shared this comic that made them smile this morning and maybe you'll enjoy it too. ^^ [url=https://twitter.com/SOGGYCOFFIN/status/1616597327522799621]Click![/url]
@Madarakita I'm definitely hoping to binge this soon! I've got it on my watchlist thanks to you! XD
Jaycatcher wrote on 2023-01-25 20:00:59:
Hi everybody, I haven't come out to many people yet, so this is kind of awkward, but yeah I'm bisexual.
I don't get bullied bc I have not yet quite come out, so pls be nice, ty

Congratulations! I hope you'll grow in confidence with your identity. No one here is going to be mean, we're all on the same team.
SourKnight wrote on 2023-01-24 16:39:34:
Finally scheduled a consultation appointment to start testosterone after a year of debating with myself!!! I am BEYOND excited, ya'll

What a big step you've taken! Congratulations! A friend of mine just shared this comic that made them smile this morning and maybe you'll enjoy it too. ^^

Click!
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
Just coming in to pat everyone on the head and let everyone know they are loved and wanted, even if you feel you are not [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Just coming in to pat everyone on the head and let everyone know they are loved and wanted, even if you feel you are not
.................. envy.pngshadowbinder.png xion.png
nenim.png
genderfaun.png
androsexual.png
autistic.png
skyrim.png
daayujd-30971d57-311d-4b66-aac9-dcd49a699727.gifkuro.png
came out to mom as trans and it went.... ok
came out to mom as trans and it went.... ok
dwf.png , ENG/HEB 4SzSxLW.png1vAtYxM.pngt7CcZoC.pngSYiQlxK.pngtCsqc24.pngFFF Guide :)
@BlueAstra Same when I came out as Pansexual XD But good for you!
Have a fabulous life whatever gender you are, I'm cheering in the background ;)
@BlueAstra Same when I came out as Pansexual XD But good for you!
Have a fabulous life whatever gender you are, I'm cheering in the background ;)
fjFZWJt.png
qWAlLLU.png
KMlmzQi.png
omKpPgG.png
VOowzno.png
_
You have a
beautiful
smile

_ CTuU1r6.pnglAR8cRt.pngA3L5B4e.pngDgEWpcs.png
8Guy5ew.png
_ Fingerguns.gif
thank you uwu

honestly it was about as good as could have been expected. she cares about me. she's also quite religious tho. I think it's best if I give her time, she'll probably get used to it soon enough.

at least I get to enjoy the spite of not telling my s***y abusive dad. he'd have a complete meltdown. so glad I cut him out of my life.

but hey, 1 good parent out of 2 is not bad at all for a queer.
thank you uwu

honestly it was about as good as could have been expected. she cares about me. she's also quite religious tho. I think it's best if I give her time, she'll probably get used to it soon enough.

at least I get to enjoy the spite of not telling my s***y abusive dad. he'd have a complete meltdown. so glad I cut him out of my life.

but hey, 1 good parent out of 2 is not bad at all for a queer.
dwf.png , ENG/HEB 4SzSxLW.png1vAtYxM.pngt7CcZoC.pngSYiQlxK.pngtCsqc24.pngFFF Guide :)
:)
:)
fjFZWJt.png
qWAlLLU.png
KMlmzQi.png
omKpPgG.png
VOowzno.png
_
You have a
beautiful
smile

_ CTuU1r6.pnglAR8cRt.pngA3L5B4e.pngDgEWpcs.png
8Guy5ew.png
_ Fingerguns.gif
i don't really have a story lol

uh im biiiiromantic i think? mostly straight tho.

and demisexual, but i don't really consider that a label. im not a fan of labels :p

and demisexual, but i don't really consider that a label. im not a fan of labels :p
[quote name="Alkalez" date="2023-01-29 09:55:15" ] i don't really have a story lol uh im biiiiromantic i think? mostly straight tho. and demisexual, but i don't really consider that a label. im not a fan of labels :p [/quote] Labels are very much a thing where if they're helpful in figuring yourself out then use them, but don't be afraid to exist unlabelled too. I'm kinda unlabelled myself (ouo)b
Alkalez wrote on 2023-01-29 09:55:15:

Labels are very much a thing where if they're helpful in figuring yourself out then use them, but don't be afraid to exist unlabelled too. I'm kinda unlabelled myself (ouo)b
YQFYQ59.png
1 2 ... 578 579 580 581 582 ... 648 649