Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | LGBTQ+ Community
1 2 ... 411 412 413 414 415 ... 650 651
@deathcupcake13
Ty for your kind words! Although I just had a recent convo with my parents (I didnt come out just to clarify-) and I think my family is homophobic ;w;
@deathcupcake13
Ty for your kind words! Although I just had a recent convo with my parents (I didnt come out just to clarify-) and I think my family is homophobic ;w;
nB9oMvb.png
~ Call me Reiya or Robin!
~ Pronouns.Page
~ Wishlist
~ Avatar Dragon
2675f041d3bf3ccbf48b41d2a46168b98f349af9.png ACOZFAh.png
H0t7Ypl.png
VHmdVcB.png
0XHtpWy.png
YMPbu9R.png
o6Tbf9W.png
Right now I don't know if I've been a cis girl all along or if I'm genderfluid and experienced a very sneaky, very feminine gender shift. I'm in a constant state of confusion. If, in the past, I was very sure my gender was something else, I now say to myself that I must have been mistaken! Brains are terribly confusing, I want to be a jellyfish. :/
Right now I don't know if I've been a cis girl all along or if I'm genderfluid and experienced a very sneaky, very feminine gender shift. I'm in a constant state of confusion. If, in the past, I was very sure my gender was something else, I now say to myself that I must have been mistaken! Brains are terribly confusing, I want to be a jellyfish. :/
7GFlGJN.pnglrqDePv.pngsGgQ25Y.pngMpoIPJl.pngsGgQ25Y.png0nIARi4.png1nxsvgf.pngzWgdxzn.pngwN1CyRb.pngFF7sHLD.pngGJZzfu4.pngMrRCllp.png
EBEMlSX.png
I kind of want an ace ring but also I don't know if I want to wear a ring on my dominant hand and my fashion "style" is that I don't really wear anything that's not absolutely necessary, so I've worn jewelry on a normal day literally once in my life. Not sure how I'd feel about wearing jewelry on a regular basis.

Also while I like the idea of connecting with fellow aces, I don't know if I want questions from my classmates (to be fair, my classmates don't seem to pay too much attention to me unless they need help on STEM homework lol)
I kind of want an ace ring but also I don't know if I want to wear a ring on my dominant hand and my fashion "style" is that I don't really wear anything that's not absolutely necessary, so I've worn jewelry on a normal day literally once in my life. Not sure how I'd feel about wearing jewelry on a regular basis.

Also while I like the idea of connecting with fellow aces, I don't know if I want questions from my classmates (to be fair, my classmates don't seem to pay too much attention to me unless they need help on STEM homework lol)
Hello! I love birds and music. And also science. zuKl4tj.png HQsa6bD.png
UPDATE:
It is now confirmed that my family IS homophobic. Damn, I thought that they would accept it. But ig not, my mom said stuff from the bible about how God doesn't accept gay relationship, and it just hurt my heart all the way to hell, I swear it did. I just don't feel like nobody can accept me, like, damn why did I have to live in a family like this?

Well, I'll listen to deathbed for the next 24 hours crying in my bedroom. (PS: I didn't come out to them, my mom just noticed I was watching lgbtq+ stuff and started lecturing me)
UPDATE:
It is now confirmed that my family IS homophobic. Damn, I thought that they would accept it. But ig not, my mom said stuff from the bible about how God doesn't accept gay relationship, and it just hurt my heart all the way to hell, I swear it did. I just don't feel like nobody can accept me, like, damn why did I have to live in a family like this?

Well, I'll listen to deathbed for the next 24 hours crying in my bedroom. (PS: I didn't come out to them, my mom just noticed I was watching lgbtq+ stuff and started lecturing me)
nB9oMvb.png
~ Pronouns.Page
~ Wishlist
~ Avatar Dragon
H0t7Ypl.png
VHmdVcB.png
0XHtpWy.png
YMPbu9R.png
o6Tbf9W.png
@EpsilonWingS
parents really need to stop using religion as an excuse to be homophobic jfc. i'm really sorry that happened :(
@EpsilonWingS
parents really need to stop using religion as an excuse to be homophobic jfc. i'm really sorry that happened :(
PCyLkux.png
BZ6Kt6M.pngsopvTVM.pngPJ4wrf6.png
H0t7Ypl.pngbkLzuAR.pngAZgHtlu.png
wAfJ7Bn.png0XHtpWy.pngbYt72YT.png
qjxrAwx.pngoNrZjs5.pngmlHpBMC.png
butterflygeneeggrose.png Jd88XNq.png
YMPbu9R.png
5hF3FGk.png
Current gender: guys that look like girls
Current gender: guys that look like girls
They/Them
I’m here and I’m queer
Ask to see my parrot, he is good.
Howdy hey! I'm a genderfluid agender pansexual <3
Some good news: I am legally changing my name sometime this year or next year :D
Some good news: I am legally changing my name sometime this year or next year :D
image0.jpgcandles_aurorasaturnis.png
[quote name="StarrberryPills" date="2021-09-19 05:30:26" ] @/EpsilonWingS parents really need to stop using religion as an excuse to be homophobic jfc. i'm really sorry that happened :( [/quote] Yeah that's true lol. Also dw I'll get through with the haunting thought that I might have no way to go to heaven ;w;
StarrberryPills wrote on 2021-09-19 05:30:26:
@/EpsilonWingS
Yeah that's true lol. Also dw I'll get through with the haunting thought that I might have no way to go to heaven ;w;
nB9oMvb.png
~ Pronouns.Page
~ Wishlist
~ Avatar Dragon
H0t7Ypl.png
VHmdVcB.png
0XHtpWy.png
YMPbu9R.png
o6Tbf9W.png
[quote name="StarfallRanch" date="2021-09-19 14:19:15" ] Howdy hey! I'm a genderfluid agender pansexual <3 Some good news: I am legally changing my name sometime this year or next year :D [/quote] Heyyo and welcome! That's some really good news :D I actually wanna change my name too cuz I just don't feel comfortable when people say my name (also me-)
StarfallRanch wrote on 2021-09-19 14:19:15:
Heyyo and welcome! That's some really good news :D I actually wanna change my name too cuz I just don't feel comfortable when people say my name (also me-)
nB9oMvb.png
~ Pronouns.Page
~ Wishlist
~ Avatar Dragon
H0t7Ypl.png
VHmdVcB.png
0XHtpWy.png
YMPbu9R.png
o6Tbf9W.png
I'm getting my chest binder sometime next week! Hopefully Monday but most likely Tuesday- I'm trying to convince myself it won't fit in the case it doesn't so I'm not heartbroken but we'll see [emoji=tundra happy size=1]
I'm getting my chest binder sometime next week! Hopefully Monday but most likely Tuesday- I'm trying to convince myself it won't fit in the case it doesn't so I'm not heartbroken but we'll see
\__/l
{='.'=} This is Kitty. Copy and paste Kitty into your
(“)_(”) signature to help Kitty gain world domination.
1 2 ... 411 412 413 414 415 ... 650 651