Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | LGBTQ+ Community
1 2 ... 409 410 411 412 413 ... 649 650
Dont know much knowing now that
Dont know much knowing now that
Jd88XNq.png
Hello, I’m a demipolysexual (demisexual + polysexual) person who uses she/they pronouns! I’m still questioning my gender, but if I’m being honest, I don’t think I’ll find a label for it. That doesn’t bother me too much, though; I don’t really need a label!

Is it just me, or does anyone else care about one part of their identity more than other parts? For example, I like to have a specific label for my sexuality, but I don’t care so much about my gender.
Hello, I’m a demipolysexual (demisexual + polysexual) person who uses she/they pronouns! I’m still questioning my gender, but if I’m being honest, I don’t think I’ll find a label for it. That doesn’t bother me too much, though; I don’t really need a label!

Is it just me, or does anyone else care about one part of their identity more than other parts? For example, I like to have a specific label for my sexuality, but I don’t care so much about my gender.
iiiiiiii 6gIIjjE.png
JNAfoEf.png
mlHpBMC.png
iii
Note: my name
has a zero (0),
not an "o"
iiii Jd88XNq.png
DxCICZ1.png
nWiQNX9.png
ii
”I’m only keeping you because
I need your kids for profit.”
-@Nesryn
[quote name="End0fTime" date="2021-09-15 16:12:07" ] Hello, I’m a demipolysexual (demisexual + polysexual) person who uses she/they pronouns! I’m still questioning my gender, but if I’m being honest, I don’t think I’ll find a label for it. That doesn’t bother me too much, though; I don’t really need a label! Is it just me, or does anyone else care about one part of their identity more than other parts? For example, I like to have a specific label for my sexuality, but I don’t care so much about my gender. [/quote] Hi hi! Welcome :> Tbh its my first time seeing someone poly so, hi :> also for the question I didn't rly experience that until learning about other gender identities >w<
End0fTime wrote on 2021-09-15 16:12:07:

Hi hi! Welcome :> Tbh its my first time seeing someone poly so, hi :> also for the question I didn't rly experience that until learning about other gender identities >w<
nB9oMvb.png
~ Call me Reiya or Robin!
~ Pronouns.Page
~ Wishlist
~ Avatar Dragon
2675f041d3bf3ccbf48b41d2a46168b98f349af9.png ACOZFAh.png
H0t7Ypl.png
VHmdVcB.png
0XHtpWy.png
YMPbu9R.png
o6Tbf9W.png
Yo, I just came out to my new science teacher and the school is very open so yessss. Progress!
Yo, I just came out to my new science teacher and the school is very open so yessss. Progress!
0nY9TgK.png
6kR982D.png
vjHxXR9.png
WKtl2lb.png
fkWjutW.png
[quote name="SpiritFlower" date="2021-09-15 17:05:48" ] Yo, I just came out to my new science teacher and the school is very open so yessss. Progress! [/quote] YO, congrats! I'm so happy to see people being accepted ;w;
SpiritFlower wrote on 2021-09-15 17:05:48:
YO, congrats! I'm so happy to see people being accepted ;w;
nB9oMvb.png
~ Pronouns.Page
~ Wishlist
~ Avatar Dragon
H0t7Ypl.png
VHmdVcB.png
0XHtpWy.png
YMPbu9R.png
o6Tbf9W.png
[quote name="Xionahri" date="2021-09-15 03:11:38" ] I'm currently haunted by a memory and feel the need to apologize. Around six years or so, I was mildly transphobic towards certain genders, throwing around terms like 'SJW' and 'special snowflake', even. Some of that was even after I was out being agender. *smh* But, well over time, I've mellowed out a lot. Still don't get everything, but live and let live. Everyone's valid the way they are. But damn, I'm sorry for having been a jerk in the past, even if it was so long ago. [/quote] I know exactly what you mean. When I was younger I just didn't understand trans people and had difficulty accepting the ones I knew. And now I'm definitely not cis. Thinking of those times often makes me want to throw up, and I get so mad. So let me say this. WE. NEED. TO. EDUCATE. KIDS. ABOUT. TRANS. PEOPLE. It will cause so much less harm.
Xionahri wrote on 2021-09-15 03:11:38:
I'm currently haunted by a memory and feel the need to apologize. Around six years or so, I was mildly transphobic towards certain genders, throwing around terms like 'SJW' and 'special snowflake', even. Some of that was even after I was out being agender. *smh*

But, well over time, I've mellowed out a lot. Still don't get everything, but live and let live. Everyone's valid the way they are.

But damn, I'm sorry for having been a jerk in the past, even if it was so long ago.
I know exactly what you mean. When I was younger I just didn't understand trans people and had difficulty accepting the ones I knew. And now I'm definitely not cis. Thinking of those times often makes me want to throw up, and I get so mad. So let me say this. WE. NEED. TO. EDUCATE. KIDS. ABOUT. TRANS. PEOPLE. It will cause so much less harm.
Y9I69cz.png
North
> They/He
> Aroace
> Trans

> Avatar Dragon
> Wishlist
> Lore
> Permababies + G1s

Untitled220_20210607122747.png
[quote name="bookperson" date="2021-09-15 18:12:55" ] WE. NEED. TO. EDUCATE. KIDS. ABOUT. TRANS. PEOPLE. It will cause so much less harm. [/quote] Ikr [i]sad times[/i]
bookperson wrote on 2021-09-15 18:12:55:
WE. NEED. TO. EDUCATE. KIDS. ABOUT. TRANS. PEOPLE. It will cause so much less harm.
Ikr sad times
nB9oMvb.png
~ Pronouns.Page
~ Wishlist
~ Avatar Dragon
H0t7Ypl.png
VHmdVcB.png
0XHtpWy.png
YMPbu9R.png
o6Tbf9W.png
time for the daily struggle: am i nb or just a nonfeminine cis girl?
time for the daily struggle: am i nb or just a nonfeminine cis girl?
} pings encouraged! i'm subbed to a lot of threads {

} check out my avatar dragon! {

} i forget things easily, please ping/PM me if i haven't responded in a few days {
@psychae

It can be a tricky one. Maybe try out different pronouns, see if any give you a happy feeling of contentment. Try writing or speaking about yourself as a nonbinary person vs a woman, and see which ones seem to feel more right.

Also, I'm personally a very feminine afab enby, and I'm quite happy being a nonbinary house spouse :)
@psychae

It can be a tricky one. Maybe try out different pronouns, see if any give you a happy feeling of contentment. Try writing or speaking about yourself as a nonbinary person vs a woman, and see which ones seem to feel more right.

Also, I'm personally a very feminine afab enby, and I'm quite happy being a nonbinary house spouse :)
100_zeff_moff.pngboo.png OlZhFQA.png
i just want to throw this out there

never, ever, tell someone that they're not "trans enough." it causes so much harm
i just want to throw this out there

never, ever, tell someone that they're not "trans enough." it causes so much harm
PCyLkux.png
BZ6Kt6M.pngsopvTVM.pngPJ4wrf6.png
H0t7Ypl.pngbkLzuAR.pngAZgHtlu.png
wAfJ7Bn.png0XHtpWy.pngbYt72YT.png
qjxrAwx.pngoNrZjs5.pngmlHpBMC.png
butterflygeneeggrose.png Jd88XNq.png
YMPbu9R.png
5hF3FGk.png
1 2 ... 409 410 411 412 413 ... 649 650